Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/13/2006 8:38:59 AM EDT
Live on FoxNews right now, the press is acting like it's christmas morning and Scott is the present they are trying to rip apart
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 8:41:26 AM EDT
[#1]
Whinny bunch of bitches. Fthem.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 8:44:29 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 8:45:48 AM EDT
[#3]
This is unbelievable. Stunned.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 8:45:50 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 8:46:01 AM EDT
[#5]
Fuckin' j-school jackasses.

I've yet to meet a worthwhile person/scholar with a J-degree. Bad at research, bad at writing, bad at life.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 8:46:34 AM EDT
[#6]
They want to know if Dick has taken a hunters saftey course.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 8:47:06 AM EDT
[#7]
They want Cheney to resign!!!!!!
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 8:47:51 AM EDT
[#8]
One reporter just asked if the VP had offered his resignation and when did he plan to do so ?

THis just keeps getting better
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 8:48:16 AM EDT
[#9]
I just heard that, what a bunch of morons.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 8:48:51 AM EDT
[#10]
Now they're asking if this is a coverup just like the the New ORleans Levees ?  
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 8:49:18 AM EDT
[#11]
I fucking hate the media.  I cant wait to slap one of those fuckers.

Scott should bitch slap those idiots.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 8:49:29 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

You serious???
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 8:50:08 AM EDT
[#13]
This is such a media-frenzied bullshit story. It was the guy's own fault. Cheney did not know where he was.

This will be hyped because (1) it was the VP, (2) he was hunting, and (3) it is a gun-related incident.
Talk about giving the gun grabbers a present.

I would still rather go hunting with Dick Cheney that ride home with Ted Kennedy.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 8:50:52 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 8:51:02 AM EDT
[#15]
So what else is new? Is this unexpected from the press corp?

This accident will be in the news for the next 4-5 weeks, or until a bigger story comes along.

BTW: It is only 2 weeks or so after the USPS massacre in the suburb of Santa Barbara where 10 people was murdered by a deranged gunwoman, and this has completely fallen off the radar screens of the news media.  Yesterday there was a memorial service in Santa Barbara for the victims and only one local TV station reported it, no one else.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 8:51:04 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You serious???

Oh, yes.

Another one wants a ban on the President and VP to be able to go hunting.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 8:51:13 AM EDT
[#17]
They are hoping for criminal charges out of an accident.  Idiots.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 8:51:34 AM EDT
[#18]

Over the weekend, Vice President Dick Cheney shot a man in Texas. Asked why he shot the man, the Vice President said, "Just to watch him die."

Link Posted: 2/13/2006 8:54:28 AM EDT
[#19]
I love the question from Ms Stupid:

"Wouldn't this have been much worse if he had died?"...there was some laughter at how stupid that question was.

"Has the VP ever taken hunting lessons?"...this after it was known that DC has been hunting for years.

"Should the VP resign?"....Scott: "That's absurd."

Scott held up very well throughout this display of ignorance.

HH
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 8:54:30 AM EDT
[#20]
My favorite was the one reporter who asked:

Dumbass reporter: "Would this have been much more serious if Mr. W had died from the gunshots? "

Scott McClellan replied "Yes Connie, it probably would have been more serious if he had died"
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 8:57:12 AM EDT
[#21]
Zzzzz.  Funny anecdote in a history book, nothing more.  This is a distraction from the Democrats OWN talking points.  Bunch of retards.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 8:59:20 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

"Wouldn't this have been much worse if he had died?"...there was some laughter at how stupid that question was.

"Has the VP ever taken hunting lessons?"...this after it was known that DC has been hunting for years.

HH

That guy better get paid a lot.  I wouldn't make it 30 seconds before there was another shooting.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 9:01:25 AM EDT
[#23]
Just fishing for quotes. Too bad nobody but the blogsphere will quote the dumbass reporters.

Link Posted: 2/13/2006 9:02:33 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

HH

That guy better get paid a lot.  I wouldn't make it 30 seconds before there was another shooting.

+1 It would be so hard not to tell them to STFU.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 9:03:16 AM EDT
[#25]

What a bunch a maroons!!!

I have a dream fantasy.......Me>>>><<<<<The Media

Link Posted: 2/13/2006 9:04:19 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Are you kidding? I WANT that job. I'd do it for free.

Of course I'd get fired after the first PC, but I'd enjoy it.

Dumbass reporter: "Would this have been much more serious if Mr. W had died from the gunshots? "
Spade: Connie, shut the hell up. You, take away her pen before she hurts herself. Really, how the hell did you get your BA? Either your J-school sucks more than most or you were doing the sucking. Christ, I hate you all. Next question.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 9:04:58 AM EDT
[#27]
Did any of them ask if it were an accident?  Was the Vice President intentionally trying to kill this man?  What kind of business dealings did this man have with the Vice President?  How much Stock does this gentleman own?
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 9:05:15 AM EDT
[#28]
McClellan: Yes, the Vice President shot him.  The people in this room should take the hint and back off.  I'd hate for there to be a hunting accident in the press room.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 9:06:09 AM EDT
[#29]
LOL, crap.

A Presidential Scholar on FNC right now: "These types of accidents happen all the time".

Link Posted: 2/13/2006 9:06:32 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You serious???

Oh, yes.

Another one wants a ban on the President and VP to be able to go hunting.

Ummm... the resignation issue isn't related to the shooting incident!

nevermind!

Link Posted: 2/13/2006 9:08:09 AM EDT
[#31]
Notice that there is no concern whatsoever for the man in the hospital. They are all upset because they weren't informed IMMEDIATELY. They even tried to imply that the President knew about it but didn't tell them (as if he's obligated to report in, or something). This definitely shows their true colors.

Reminds me of when we found out that my wife had cancer. My sister was upset only because she didn't know about it right away, and made a huge deal about that. She didn't show any genuine concern for my wife at all, as if this was all about HER. Imagine how my wife must feel about her now.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 9:10:34 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
Notice that there is no concern whatsoever for the man in the hospital. They are all upset because they weren't informed IMMEDIATELY. They even tried to imply that the President knew about it but didn't tell them (as if he's obligated to report in, or something). This definitely shows their true colors.

Reminds me of when we found out that my wife had cancer. My sister was upset only because she didn't know about it right away, and made a huge deal about that. She didn't show any genuine concern for my wife at all, as if this was all about HER. Imagine how my wife must feel about her now.

Yep, most of the people in this country have turned into nothing but a bunch of gossip mongers. They live for it. That's all that the media cares about. Gossip = ratings.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 9:10:42 AM EDT
[#33]
The media is more upset they weren't called fast enough.  "Hey somebody call the reporters, while he's still bleeding.  We can wait on getting him to the hospital, it's only a flesh wound. "

Geezuz,, now they are doing a demo on FOX.  This is fucking ridiculous.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 9:10:56 AM EDT
[#34]
Holy Crap! They're actually doing an informative bit on hunting safety.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 9:13:32 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
Holy Crap! They're actually doing an informative bit on hunting safety.

+1  Not too shabby.  Ny pistol & rifle assoc Lady made a point to say hunting accidents don't happen often, etc.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 9:21:39 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 9:34:37 AM EDT
[#37]
The press, as usual, is showing their true colors. However, I wouldn't want to go hunting with either of those guys.  Cheney didn't know where all the shooters in his group were and Whittington went forward of the muzzles of the other hunters. Looks to me like two shooters who had their head up their ass.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 9:50:31 AM EDT
[#38]
Laughed my ass off when I saw the morning headline in the Casper Star Tribune, [casper wyo].
Headline reads, CHENEY BAGS LAWYER!           THAT IS SOME FUNNY SHIT.    
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 10:57:34 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
They are hoping for criminal charges out of an accident.  Idiots.

This concept is so loaded it's not funny.

Think of precisely what this means. Think in broad terms, not narrow.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 11:15:47 AM EDT
[#40]
Hunting safety programs taught me to be aware of all area of fire including background.  While accidents do happen, you always have to be aware of you backgrounds when firing.

Boy the anti-gunners are going to have a field day with this.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top