Link Posted: 2/13/2006 12:19:34 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Sometimes I get incompatible.

I think this is one of those times.

Cute.  Silly, but cute.

ETA:  Let me quote myself again so it's clear:

That being said from the further description it sounds like what 89grand did was appropriate. It just initially sounded to me like he was following him through town to take care of the problem himself, which I would consider to be somewhat, I dunno, reckless. But it sounds like it was contained pretty well, so no big deal.

I misinterpreted the original post, that's all.  I do think his actions were appropriate given the circumstances.  Like I said before it sounded to me initially like some sort of low speed chase through town, but it was not.

I still stand by my statements about the principle of not playing police officer, though.

It probably comes down to something like if you think you're being a hero you probably shouldn't be doing it, and if you don't have time to think, then it's probably okay.

Of course every situation is different, it's just I try to be mindful of whether I'm going to be able to help, get in the way, or in the worst-case scenario make things worse.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 12:37:26 AM EDT
[#2]
Well, you got a guy off the streets for being a drunk driver. That's cool. But I don't see a shred of evidence pointing to an illegal status, and since you didn't speak to him, I find it inprobable that there is no chance that he spoke english whatsoever.

I have a guy working at my restaurant, 49 years old, Mexican, arrived here 6 months ago and is getting on his feet. Has a nice permanent resident card and large belt buckle to boot (cowboy hats are dress violation). Grey hair, old looking, but a hard working and honest man. He drives an old Chevy Corsica and busses tables for us.

I'm happy for the guy, came here with nothing, in 6 months with hard work has a car, shares an apartment with another person and contributes his share of taxes. He is now an upstanding American.

I suggest changing the title of your thread to "I GOT A MEXICAN DRUNK DRIVER ARRESTED THIS AFTERNOON...WOOT!"
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 12:47:58 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I don't want to get involved.
Worked in New York with Kitty Genovese
A fine tradition being carried on.......

If someone would've called the police, it might've helped.

You're being silly.  I recognize I am not a cop and that a CCW permit is not a badge.  It's funny that you seem to think it is. Nowhere did I make that statement, you're silly to say I did. Please don't tell me what I seem to think. I know what I said and I said absolutely nothing regarding a CCW, In fact, re-reading the post, you're the only one making remarks as to CCW's

But you're LE, so I suppose you don't really understand the whole complication of having the threat hanging over your head of being arrested for taking the law into your hands like I do.
Nobody took the law into thier hands, they assisted the police to make an arrest possible. What 89grand did was observe and report and in doing so helped get a drunk driver off the road.

If you feel that you can witness a crime or traffic accident and take no other action than to call 911, that's your choice.

Others will take action that make a difference and perhaps save a life or catch a criminal.

I'm grateful for those that will take action.

Link Posted: 2/13/2006 1:07:33 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I don't want to get involved.
Worked in New York with Kitty Genovese
A fine tradition being carried on.......

If someone would've called the police, it might've helped.

You're being silly.  I recognize I am not a cop and that a CCW permit is not a badge.  It's funny that you seem to think it is. Nowhere did I make that statement, you're silly to say I did. Please don't tell me what I seem to think. I know what I said and I said absolutely nothing regarding a CCW, In fact, re-reading the post, you're the only one making remarks as to CCW's

But you're LE, so I suppose you don't really understand the whole complication of having the threat hanging over your head of being arrested for taking the law into your hands like I do.
Nobody took the law into thier hands, they assisted the police to make an arrest possible. What 89grand did was observe and report and in doing so helped get a drunk driver off the road.

If you feel that you can witness a crime or traffic accident and take no other action than to call 911, that's your choice.

Others will take action that make a difference and perhaps save a life or catch a criminal.

I'm grateful for those that will take action.

Eh, I'm tired and not too coherent, but what I was trying to convey was that in the same vein that a CCW is not a badge I am not a cop in any way and I am not trained to enforce the law or act in any capacity like that, and I recognize it.  Not that you particularly said anything about CCW.  I was just trying to draw the comparison and I ended up being confusing.

And as I posted about, 89grand did act appropriately.  It was my misinterpretation that led me to believe that he was being reckless.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 1:25:13 AM EDT
[#5]
Seeing as how the INS' rather conservative estimates put the percentage of the hispanic population that would be considered illegal immigrants at almost 50% for the entire nation, and given the fact that the thread starter lives in a part of the country where illegal immigration is much more severe than most other places, I think he is safe in his assumption of the driver's immigrant status. As much as it sucks, stereotypes exist only because they turn out to be correct most of the time.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 4:27:52 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Vigilante!

And God bless him.

+1
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 4:51:09 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
89grand Great Job!!!!!

I'm an LEO and you did everything right.
Followed a Drunk Driver and gave the PD info over the cell phone.
No confrontation and a drunk driver arrested!
Perfect!!

I did exactly the same thing a while back.

+1  Cops can't be everywhere.  When citizens get involved by providing details and staying on the line with the dispatcher, it usually leads to a perp taken into custoday.  A citizen on a cellphone stayed on the line with our dispatcher as he observed someone breaking into a car.  He gave the dispatcher good description of the car, perp, and address.  This lead to a POS being charged with Entering Auto.

89grand, you did the right thing and good job.  As for you being sued, arrested, etc, you did nothing wrong.  This country has really gone down the toilet thanks to the "I'll sue you" mentality.  
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 5:06:29 AM EDT
[#8]
I love a story with a happy ending
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 5:26:40 AM EDT
[#9]

but decides to turn into some illegal alien bar

All i could think of was the Star Wars Cantina when i read this part.

Good job!
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 5:40:35 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

I suggest changing the title of your thread to "I GOT A MEXICAN DRUNK DRIVER ARRESTED THIS AFTERNOON...WOOT!"

I'd change the title if it was not appropriate, but it is. Shit, even the cop knew it, he didn't even attempt to speak to the guy in English, the cop spoke Spanish right off the bat and the drunk driver talked back in Spanish. I was standing right there. And even that is not the only reason I knew he was an illegal.

I'm not going to keep explaining how I knew, I already did that. I know the difference, it's easy to tell. Maybe you can't so you're sure I can't, but you're wrong about that.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 5:43:12 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Yup, cowboy hat, dirty jeans cowboy boots, filthy flannel shirt, huge belt buckle.

Kinda sounds like a truck driver I know
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 5:43:53 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Yeah, I guess no American would drive a Taurus, drive drunk, wear a cowboy hat, or go to the wrong type of bar.

EDIT--I almost forgot one thing. Americans don't get 50 years old either.

Carry on.........

Ahhh I noticed that you conveniently left out the part where I said HE DID NOT SPEAK ENGLISH!

Good liberal tactic, take only certain parts of what someone says and leave out other parts to make it appear as though they don't know what they're talking about.

So now you can see someone in a Taurus and tell they don't speak English?  Remember, you made this judgement without talking to the guy.
 I hate illegals as much as anyone else does, but I don't assume someone is illegal just because they're a low-life. We've got plenty of vermin from lots of races.

You asked me to let it go, so I did. You're the one keeping it going.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 5:48:43 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 6:42:00 AM EDT
[#14]
I guess no one is actually reading my posts. I was standing RIGHT THERE when the cop walked up to him to talk to him, I didn't take a wild guess because of what car he drove. The cop didn't even bother trying to speak English to him so he must have been able to tell too, he was telling the guy to get out of the car in SPANISH, the cop never once tried to speak to him in English. The drunk in the car was trying to talk to the cop, but he could barely talk he was so fucked up, but what little he could say was also in SPANISH. The Police don't just go around speaking Spanish to everyone they come across, the cop didn't start speaking to me in Spanish...I wonder why. Maybe because he tell who speaks English or not just like I can.

The guy WAS an illegal alien, why is that so hard to believe? The only people that can't seem to grasp how I knew don't seem to be from places that have been over run by them.

I really don't care what anyone thinks about it. If you want to believe that there is no way he was an illegal alien, fine. But I know he was.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 6:53:29 AM EDT
[#15]
Good job. I made several DUI arrests from citizen call ins.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 7:03:49 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
I guess no one is actually reading my posts. I was standing RIGHT THERE when the cop walked up to him to talk to him, I didn't take a wild guess because of what car he drove. The cop didn't even bother trying to speak English to him so he must have been able to tell too, he was telling the guy to get out of the car in SPANISH, the cop never once tried to speak to him in English. The drunk in the car was trying to talk to the cop, but he could barely talk he was so fucked up, but what little he could say was also in SPANISH. The Police don't just go around speaking Spanish to everyone they come across, the cop didn't start speaking to me in Spanish...I wonder why. Maybe because he tell who speaks English or not just like I can.

The guy WAS an illegal alien, why is that so hard to believe? The only people that can't seem to grasp how I knew don't seem to be from places that have been over run by them.

I really don't care what anyone thinks about it. If you want to believe that there is no way he was an illegal alien, fine. But I know he was.

I have come to realize that the folks on here that don't  live near the southern border just don't "GET IT".  its not their fault rally, they are being taught by the lib-tard media.

There are hundreds coming across the border everyday.  PHX, is a great spot to stay.  I agree not every Hispanic isn't illegal.  Just a huge majority are.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 7:03:55 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'd change the title if it was not appropriate, but it is. Shit, even the cop knew it, he didn't even attempt to speak to the guy in English, the cop spoke Spanish right off the bat and the drunk driver talked back in Spanish. I was standing right there. And even that is not the only reason I knew he was an illegal.

I'm not going to keep explaining how I knew, I already did that. I know the difference, it's easy to tell. Maybe you can't so you're sure I can't, but you're wrong about that.

To all you liberal idiots giving 89grand a hassle over how he knew the guy was illegal; Do you know what a potato tastes like? OK, can you describe it to one who has never eaten a potato?
My point is, when you see 'em you know 'em.  They tend to be darker skinned than Hispanic Americans, they dress different and carry themselves differently, and they can't speak
English.

Link Posted: 2/13/2006 7:05:51 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 7:14:47 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 11:33:02 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:
To all you liberal idiots giving 89grand a hassle over how he knew the guy was illegal; Do you know what a potato tastes like? OK, can you describe it to one who has never eaten a potato?
My point is, when you see 'em you know 'em.  They tend to be darker skinned than Hispanic Americans, they dress different and carry themselves differently, and they can't speak
English.

You can tell the legal status of a person by how dark they are,and whether they speak english or not?

You can tell illegals from legals by how they dress?

I bet you can tell criminals by the configuration of their ear lobes and the way they walk

BTW,potatoes have nothing to do with this.The analogy would be more like: "apples and oranges"

ETA: Are you by any chance involved in this other incident?

www.jobrelatedstuff.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=436646

Maybe that LEO was not indoctrinated by the libs while growing up .......or maybe he has eaten a lot of potatoes!

"You can tell the legal status of a person by how dark they are,and whether they speak english or not?

You can tell illegals from legals by how they dress? "....ED

Well......with about 90% + percent accuracy, yes, yes I can.

"I bet you can tell criminals by the configuration of their ear lobes and the way they walk "..ED

No, I'm not clairvoyant, I can't ell what's going on in a person's mind.

I'm not afraid to admit, like some here, that I profile.  Do I have a right to act  just on what I assume by profiling?  No, I don't, but I don't accept that I don't know an illegal alien when I see one.

The potato analogy is to illustrate that I see what I'm seeing, I just may not be able to articulate it well enough to those who don't see what I see on a daily basis.

I have no idea about that other incident you referenced.

I'm sorry, but when I'm at a convience store, and about 6 20 something Hispanics are cashing paychecks on a Friday, jebbering among themselves in Spanish, Jimmy the Greek would give odds that they're illegal.

When the same 6 or so 20 soemthing Hispanics share a two bedroom apartment, again  call me a cynic but Ed, they're ILLEGALS.

When I go to Parkland Hospital (Dallas County Hospital) and all I  see in the ER are Hispanics not speaking a word of English-gimme a break, here, they're ILLEGAL.

When a spanish speaking kid suddenly shows up in my wife's classroom, doesn't speak a word of English or have any idea how to conduct himself in an American school, HELLO-ILLEGAL.

When a Hipanic presents a Martricular Consular card as ID-BINGO-ILLEGAL.

Link Posted: 2/13/2006 11:46:56 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:
It's good that nobody got hurt, but can you honestly tell that someone is illegal because they drive a Taurus or hit a certain building?

Get serious man. Of course the fact that he was driving a Taurus wasn't the only reason I knew he was an illegal.

Wanna know how I knew? Let's see, a 50 or so year old Mexican driving with a cowboy hat on that spoke no English at all was the dead giveaway. Actually, the car was part of how I knew too.

I know some people find it hard to believe that anyone can tell, but trust me, living here in AZ that has always had a rather large Hispanic population, it's very easy to spot the illegals from the American Hispanics. I can probably pick them out with a 98% accuracy rate. Really, I'm not kidding, they are very easy to spot.

Exotic leather is always a dead give-away.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 11:58:18 AM EDT
[#22]
If I'm not mistaken, since English isn't the official language (why the f*** not, I don't know), one can take the citizenship test in Spanish or a few other languages.

You also don't have to know English to get a TIN, I'm pretty sure.  

Point being, language means nothing here.  They know they can get by because people here cater to them, so they don't bother.

It's shitty, legal or illegal.  hinking.gif  I'm not quite sure how we're supposed to be "united" when we can't agree on one language.  
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 12:00:36 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 12:01:27 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 12:05:07 PM EDT
[#25]
Yours is a better ending than the Illegal in Albuqueque that yesterday  killed an 18 year old girl, hitting her head on. He was taken to the hospital with milor injuries.

Is there any way to get into  a data base that gives information on illegal doing crime in the US?
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 12:10:29 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 12:11:39 PM EDT
[#27]
I lived for 5 years in AZ and became quite adept at identifying illegal aliens.  

It's not that hard.  

Especially the one that backed into my MG at metrocenter one day
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 12:13:07 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:
decides to turn into some illegal alien bar right on the corner of 16th St and Oak.

Illegal aliens have their own bars?

Yeah, they always have some sort of Spanish name, and they're always filthy and full of illegals.

People can keep posting on here all day long 10,000 times that I can't tell illegals when I see them, but it doesn't change the fact. I CAN TELL, and so can many others.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 12:15:45 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 12:15:53 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
Sounds good, but what could possibly possess you to follow him like some sort of volunteer police officer?

It's like CCW as far as I care - I'm in the game for me and my own.  Calling the cops is one thing, taking it upon yourself to go after him like in some sort of low-speed chase was probably a bad idea.  At least it ended up without anyone getting hurt here.

Ahhh...it's called being an involved citizen?
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 12:16:46 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

People can keep posting on here all day long 10,000 times that I can't tell illegals when I see them, but it doesn't change the fact. I CAN TELL, and so can many others.

Obviously,you do not get the point.

Can you also tell which person cheats on their taxes,eats their hamburgers medium well and drinks Coke instead of Pepsi?

No.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 12:20:32 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

"You can tell the legal status of a person by how dark they are,and whether they speak english or not?

You can tell illegals from legals by how they dress? "....ED

Well......with about 90% + percent accuracy, yes, yes I can.

"I bet you can tell criminals by the configuration of their ear lobes and the way they walk "..ED

No, I'm not clairvoyant, I can't ell what's going on in a person's mind.

I'm not afraid to admit, like some here, that I profile.  Do I have a right to act  just on what I assume by profiling?  No, I don't, but I don't accept that I don't know an illegal alien when I see one.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry, but when I'm at a convience store, and about 6 20 something Hispanics are cashing paychecks on a Friday, jebbering among themselves in Spanish, Jimmy the Greek would give odds that they're illegal.

....and how does that prove their immigration status?

Jimmy the Greek did not get all his projections on outcome of sporting events right.

When the same 6 or so 20 soemthing Hispanics share a two bedroom apartment, again  call me a cynic but Ed, they're ILLEGALS.

Tell me again: how does that prove their immigration status?

When I go to Parkland Hospital (Dallas County Hospital) and all I  see in the ER are Hispanics not speaking a word of English -gimme a break, here, they're ILLEGAL.

....tell me again: how does that prove their immigration status?

When a spanish speaking kid suddenly shows up in my wife's classroom, doesn't speak a word of English or have any idea how to conduct himself in an American school, HELLO-ILLEGAL.

....tell me again: how does that prove their immigration status?

It doesn't prove any status.  It is, however, what we call a CLUE.  Those are all indicative behaviors of Illegal Aliens.  
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 12:24:22 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
decides to turn into some illegal alien bar right on the corner of 16th St and Oak.

Illegal aliens have their own bars?

Yeah, they always have some sort of Spanish name, and they're always filthy and full of illegals.

Illegal aliens aren't that hard to spot.  If local 'law enforcement' really wanted to, and had proper support to do their job we could flush illegals out of America without a whole lot of trouble.  

BTW I bet your 'suspected' illegal alien will be back at his bar the day after tommorrow enjoying a cold one or 10.  Catch and release works well on native trout but it sucks when dealing with illegal aliens.  
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 12:30:53 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Obviously,you do not get the point.

Can you also tell which person cheats on their taxes,eats their hamburgers medium well and drinks Coke instead of Pepsi?

No.

give it up dude, those that don't live here don't get it.
IBSC89GA88 (in before someone calls 89Grand a 88)
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 12:38:56 PM EDT
[#35]
Oak is between Thomas and McDowell right? At 16th St, it is almost a guarantee that any immigrant is "undocumented". The square seems to have less and less illegals there now, which is nice, I guess it must be the multiple raids/deportations
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 12:43:15 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 12:44:31 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
I have a friend (Alberto) who lives in the Ruskin tomato farm area of Fla.

He has dark skin, brown eyes and greasy jet black hair.

He wears cheap jeans, cheap knock off athletic shoes and usually tee shirts that say something stupid on them.

He hangs out at dirty spanish named bars and speaks the jibber jabber just like the rest of the customers in there.

He was born in Cleveland Ohio. So was his mother, so was his father.

He has a BA in Agriculture, makes about $30,000 a year and is instrumental in keeping the crop going in Ruskin Fla.

if you spotted him in the crowd at a "illegal alien bar" how would you know he was a Browns fan and not an Illegal?

by chance does your friend speak english?
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 12:46:09 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
Oak is between Thomas and McDowell right? At 16th St, it is almost a guarantee that any immigrant is "undocumented". The square seems to have less and less illegals there now, which is nice, I guess it must be the multiple raids/deportations

Yeah that's where it's at. I live on 13th St. and Oak. The problem with that area is that there is a number of shitty old little apartment complexes around there that have become illegal alien magnets over the years. That's where most of the illegals live. Most of those apartments should have just been torn down, and some have been, but too many are still standing. In fact, if you drive down 16th St. between Thomas and McDowell is looks like Tijuana or something.

Most of the reason there isn't near as many illegals over there now is that house prices have been going up in that area for a number of years. People that used to rent their houses to illegals have since kicked their asses out and put their houses up for sale.

Unfortunately, their declining numbers in that area is not due to deportations.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 12:48:19 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 12:50:42 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 12:51:03 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
Most of the reason there isn't near as many illegals over there now is that house prices have been going up in that area for a number of years. People that used to rent their houses to illegals have since kicked their asses out and put their houses up for sale.

Unfortunately, their declining numbers in that area is not due to deportations.

the first also plays a big part in the reason illegals aren't around here, but there have been some large scale busts. The square is full of drug dealers and killers, they have raided entire complexes in there and deported a lot of them. I am sure most of them just hopped back over, but after being deported a few more times they got sick of it and moved to a different neighborhood
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 12:51:41 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 12:52:20 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
good job,but how did you know he  was an  illegal?

If you live in Arizona it aint hard to tell a Paco from a Jaun. Give it a couple of years when they infest your town you will know. Speaka Spanish?
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 12:52:25 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

He wears cheap jeans, cheap knock off athletic shoes and usually tee shirts that say something stupid on them.

He hangs out at dirty spanish named bars and speaks the jibber jabber just like the rest of the customers in there.

He has a BA in Agriculture, makes about $30,000 a year and is instrumental in keeping the crop going in Ruskin Fla.

if you spotted him in the crowd at a "illegal alien bar" how would you know he was a Browns fan and not an Illegal?

Ohhhh yeahhh, the one in a million game. I see, there is this ONE guy that probably looks like an illegal, but actually isn't one, therefore I can never claim to know an illegal when I see one. OK, I get it now.

I had a friend that had an pet Aligator, it was the nicest little thing you could ever imagine, you could just sit and play with it for hours. It'd never hurt anyone. So, if you ever see an Aligator, relax, they're not mean.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 12:53:52 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:

When he gave a speech at the Rotary Club  in 03 he seemed to have a fairly good grasp of it.

that would be my first clue that he is not an illegal immigrant (the large majority do not speak english). After establishing that he knows english I could ask him what his favorite football team is
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 12:57:28 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Doesn't matter. This was an instant judgement of an illegal drunk-(Taurus)-driving 50-ish cowboy-hat-wearer.  The language deal only came about at the end.

I also find it very hard to believe that only light-skinned Mexicans get a green card and wash their clothes.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 12:58:59 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 1:02:55 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
I have found Mexicans as a rule to be a very polite, kind, gentle, generous group of people who only want to live their simple little lives in peace.

you're kidding right? Come to AZ and hang out in the Mexican neighborhoods. Bring a calculator so you can add up how many times they talk shit to you, pull weapons on you or jump you. If there is only one of them, then yes, they are polite and friendly. When he's got his 10 friends around the story changes drastically
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 1:03:12 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 1:07:58 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top