Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/12/2006 3:42:08 PM EDT
It actually doesn't have the usually negative spin--so far.  Those soldiers are amazing.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 3:46:55 PM EDT
[#1]

Mixed feelings here.  I'm proud of them and sad for them for their sacrifices.

Link Posted: 2/12/2006 3:47:39 PM EDT
[#2]
The fuel truck driver.    Talk about will.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 3:48:56 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Mixed feelings here.  I'm proud of them and sad for them for their sacrifices.

Don't be sad.  Every day you can go to the store, drink a beer, talk with friends . . . it's because of them.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 3:53:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Wow, had a tear in my eye when that young lady was talking about how she is still a soldier....
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 4:04:00 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Wow, had a tear in my eye when that young lady was talking about how she is still a soldier....

Very inspiring on how  much enthusiasim she has, she is a remarkable young lady that this country should be very proud of
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 4:05:41 PM EDT
[#6]
That's gonna be the legacy of this conflict.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 4:22:04 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
That's gonna be the legacy of this conflict.

Better than being dead.
The body armor protects their vitals; the havoc is wreaked on their extremities.
If it wasn't for the body armor, and the great surgeons we have, many of the amputees would be dead, instead of alive.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top