Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 2/12/2006 3:27:18 PM EDT
What's with people throwing used toilet paper on the floor next to the toilet in public restrooms?
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 3:29:01 PM EDT
One side is still good.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 3:29:49 PM EDT
It's a step up from licking the floor.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 3:30:16 PM EDT
Wiping up the misses from bad shots. You do it with your foot BTW.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 3:31:50 PM EDT
I always do #2 at home, if possible.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 3:33:08 PM EDT

Originally Posted By SWS:
I always do #2 at home, if possible.

+1
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 3:33:48 PM EDT
More importantly, this is the first time I've seen someone use """" animation!

Way'ta go man!
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 3:34:35 PM EDT
Sometimes a stink pickle won't wait till you get home.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 3:35:26 PM EDT
When I was in the produce shipping biz many years ago, our workforce was mostly immigrant Mexican. For whatever reason, they would not put used toilet paper in the toilet. They would put it in the trash can. I suspect this goes back to issues in Mexico regarding waste treatment and/or substandard plumbing.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 3:36:24 PM EDT
I guess it's better than the kids who throw toilet paper balls onto the ceiling right above the toilet.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 3:36:40 PM EDT
that doesn't happen in girl bathrooms... but there is sometimes the residual blood in the toilet... at least it's IN the toilet
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 3:36:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/12/2006 3:37:12 PM EDT by DeadSled]
...nevermind this post is a coc violation in the making
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 3:38:18 PM EDT
A few weeks ago my boss was @ a local state park down at the beach. He said when they first got there in the morning he went in to use the bathroom and it was clean. Well a couple hours later he went to use it again and said that there was toilet paper stuck to the walls. Someone had wiped their asses with it and stuck it to the walls. He said the only other group of people around was a big group of "people of questionable immigration status"
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 3:38:26 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Will-Rogers:
When I was in the produce shipping biz many years ago, our workforce was mostly immigrant Mexican. For whatever reason, they would not put used toilet paper in the toilet. They would put it in the trash can. I suspect this goes back to issues in Mexico regarding waste treatment and/or substandard plumbing.

+1

That's the reason. They can't flush it in Mexico.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 3:41:02 PM EDT

Yup, I spent some time in centrel Mexico, away from the tourest spots, and thats how they do it, plumbing system cant handle the paper.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 3:44:17 PM EDT
Definately mexicans- living in mexico the last three months-older places the plumbing apparently won't handle it, newer places it isn't a problem.
Public restrooms here are disgusting.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 3:47:18 PM EDT
Do you guys realize how racist you are?

Do you actually believe that Mexicans live like that? Even if they don't flush, I'm assuming there was a waste-paper basket somewhere? The ppl responsible were hoodlums, not "Just the typical Mexican"
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 3:49:59 PM EDT
From this post on I predict a lock.

Link Posted: 2/12/2006 3:51:32 PM EDT
IBTF
In Before the Flush
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 3:53:11 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/12/2006 3:53:25 PM EDT by blacklisted]
I am going to control the temptation.

IBTL.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 3:53:22 PM EDT
at least with most middle easterners all you have to worry about is a gigantic puddle of water.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 3:53:46 PM EDT

Originally Posted By mjohn3006:
One side is still good.

Link Posted: 2/12/2006 3:56:15 PM EDT

Originally Posted By 10mmFan:
Sometimes a stink pickle won't wait till you get home.

Id rather find some woods then use a community shit house.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 3:57:56 PM EDT

Originally Posted By gunchyck:

Do you actually believe that Mexicans live like that? Even if they don't flush, I'm assuming there was a waste-paper basket somewhere? The ppl responsible were hoodlums, not "Just the typical Mexican"

Just a typical brainwashed liberal woman.

Yes, Mexicans DO live like that.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 3:58:18 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Misery:

+1

Yup and they don't realize for some reason that our plumbing actually works. I lived in a bordertown and the public restrooms in places like Kmart (where they liked shopping for some reason) were totally disgusting. On the floor, in the trash, don't flush...yuck.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 3:58:19 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/12/2006 4:00:16 PM EDT by TrijiCog]

Ever been to mexico ? Or are you just assuming ? Nobody said "typical mexican" but you in this thread..Better check yourself before you wreck yourself
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 4:00:52 PM EDT
Can I IBTL my own thread?
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 4:02:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/12/2006 4:03:39 PM EDT by TrijiCog]

Originally Posted By Barrelburner:
Can I IBTL my own thread?

I don't think so.

Quick!!!Everyone edit their posts to say "white people" and the thread won't be locked.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 4:04:58 PM EDT
that went down the shitter fast.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 4:06:56 PM EDT

Originally Posted By modog:

+1
What a maroon
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 4:10:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/12/2006 4:12:15 PM EDT by enigma2y0u]

Originally Posted By 22bad:

+1
What a maroon

+1 and I don't know much about the girl's restrooms, but there are no garbage cans in stalls that I know of.

ETA: the real thing that pisses me off is people who feel that their dick and ass is so clean they need not wash so i can touch the same doorknob. I have adopted the method of using a paper toowl to grab the door with though and then on my way out hope the best for a bank shot.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 4:10:22 PM EDT
Some people do that so they dont have to wipe their ass with TP someone else's hands touched.
I assume this is un-used TP thrown on the floor..if not...
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 4:12:05 PM EDT
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 4:12:09 PM EDT

Originally Posted By thedoctors308:
Some people do that so they dont have to wipe their ass with TP someone else's hands touched.

No, it's not.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 4:18:29 PM EDT

Originally Posted By thedoctors308:

No, it's not.

Nevermind then.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 4:20:10 PM EDT

Originally Posted By dolanp:

Originally Posted By Misery:

+1

Yup and they don't realize for some reason that our plumbing actually works. I lived in a bordertown and the public restrooms in places like Kmart (where they liked shopping for some reason) were totally disgusting. On the floor, in the trash, don't flush...yuck.

Correct.

Worked in migrant housing a while back for a canning company.

Mistrust of plumbing by migrants.

GM
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 4:21:55 PM EDT
I spend 1/4 of my year in central Mexico (San Luis Potosi) and their toilet paper issues were nothing.

When I was on Crete, they'd shut off the water every morning.
You'd take a dump into dry bowl and 20 dudes would follow you.
Shit paper goes into overflowing cans.
In the afternoon, they'd turn the water on just long enough for one good flush, then off again.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 4:25:51 PM EDT
Community shit house? Do you guys live in the middle east? The PGA Superstore, Home Depots and Lowes around here have some nice facilities. My dog can't hold it in PetSmart and I can't hold it in those places. Maybe it's gotten to be some kind of psychological deal or something.

A man does what a man has to do.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 4:31:54 PM EDT

Originally Posted By 10mmFan:
Community shit house? Do you guys live in the middle east? The PGA Superstore, Home Depots and Lowes around here have some nice facilities. My dog can't hold it in PetSmart and I can't hold it in those places. Maybe it's gotten to be some kind of psychological deal or something.

A man does what a man has to do.

No, well actually kinda. Anyway i just dont like to use the bathroom where alot of other people do,simple as that.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 5:52:47 PM EDT

Chyck,

I believe I said they used a trash can. I never said typical. Please do not go hormonal on me. Step back, take a breath, and don't conclude that any statement in which nationality is used is by nature racist. BTW, did you know that there are many races in Mexico?
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 5:52:48 PM EDT
I don't go out of my way to crap in public but sometimes you have to answer the call of nature. When I get a butt disease I'll post a few pictures.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 8:22:19 AM EDT
lots of nasty fucks out and about but I suspect that it was probably done by one of the fat people that was unable to reach back that far
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 11:42:22 AM EDT

Chyck,

I believe I said they used a trash can. I never said typical. Please do not go hormonal on me. Step back, take a breath, and don't conclude that any statement in which nationality is used is by nature racist. BTW, did you know that there are many races in Mexico?

Will,

I wasn't specifically speaking to you; especially if you never said that it was typical. I was speaking to the people that were saying, ALL Mexicans are like that. I'm not concluding that any statement where a nationality is used is racist... have you read this entire thread? There are some racist comments. You can call me hormonal, you can try and demean my words by saying I am a " typical brainwashed liberal woman" as modog put it. Lacking in any viable arguement, you can personally attack me all you want, doesn't change the fact that some of the comments on this thread are blatantly racist.

Link Posted: 2/13/2006 11:51:02 AM EDT
Wow! Excuse me but how is a chick on a gun board a liberal?
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 12:01:29 PM EDT
One of the jobs I had in early college was working at a gas station. We were on the route to a large prison. On prison visiting day the relatives of the fine upstanding people in our local prison would stop in on their way to see their totally innocent victim relative in prison. They would make such a fucking mess of the restrooms that I would generally lock them down about 10:00 A.M.. Those people are fucking savages. And the 'women' were worse than the men. I would start cleaning the bathrooms with a rake and end with a garden hose. Fucking savages. The multi-kultural types were the worst.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 12:05:42 PM EDT

Chyck,

Will,

I wasn't specifically speaking to you; especially if you never said that it was typical. I was speaking to the people that were saying, ALL Mexicans are like that. I'm not concluding that any statement where a nationality is used is racist... have you read this entire thread? There are some racist comments. You can call me hormonal, you can try and demean my words by saying I am a " typical brainwashed liberal woman" as modog put it. Lacking in any viable arguement, you can personally attack me all you want, doesn't change the fact that some of the comments on this thread are blatantly racist.

The comments are still true.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 12:06:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/13/2006 12:08:47 PM EDT by OFFascist]

I and my family do this. Why would you want to risk clogging up your toilet, and waste more water flushing paper. Anyways if I go to someone's house and they dont have a trash can next to thier toilet I just flush it, its thier plumbing not mine.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 12:11:20 PM EDT

Originally Posted By OFFascist:

I and my family do this. Why would you want to risk clogging up your toilet, and waste more water flushing paper. Anyways if I go to someone's house and they dont have a trash can next to thier toilet I just flush it, its thier plumbing not mine.

You bathroom must smell fabulous
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 12:15:37 PM EDT

Lacking in any viable arguement, you can personally attack me all you want, doesn't change the fact that some of the comments on this thread are blatantly racist.

"Mexican" isn't a race, it's a nationality. How's that for a viable argument?

-James
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 12:15:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/13/2006 12:16:15 PM EDT by OFFascist]

Originally Posted By BigBang:
You bathroom must smell fabulous

Smells like any other average house hold bathroom. Trash gets tossed out every day or other day depending.

But hey I'm just a dirty Mexican, who thinks that bathrooms are for shitting in and washing the filth off my body. I'm not crazy ass WASP housewife who is pretentious enough to try to make a bathroom clean enough to eat out of or something. Bathrooms will naturally be the filthiest room in any house, its just the nature of the fucking thing.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 12:22:09 PM EDT

Chyck,

Will,

"Personal attacks are what happen when you lose a discussion".
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Top Top