BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/12/2006 3:08:01 PM EDT
AMC's DVD TV version.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 3:08:26 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
AMC's DVD TV version.

Sweet diggity. Going to record that one to PVR. Thanks!

Wait a second, after checking the listings, it seems First Blood is already running with now, with the second movie in the series playing at 8.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 3:11:23 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:
AMC's DVD TV version.

Wait a second, after checking the listings, it seems First Blood is already running with now, with the second movie in the series playing at 8.

No, they're running First Blood, non-enhanced now.  The DVD TV version is to follow, starting at 8:00.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 3:15:53 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
AMC's DVD TV version.

No, they're running First Blood, non-enhanced now.  The DVD TV version is to follow, starting at 8:00.

Are you sure? Cause this is the description I get for the 8:00 spot on AMC:

Sylvester Stallone notches an incredible body count as he rampages through Southeast Asia hunting for POWs. Richard Crenna, Charles Napier. Podovsky: Steven Berkoff. Co: Julia Nickson. Ericson: Martin Kove. Tay: George Kee Cheung. Banks: Andy Wood. Vinh: William Ghent. Yushin: Vojo Goric. George P. Cosmatos directed.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 3:20:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for the reminder.

I liked all 3 Rambo movies. I saw Rambo 2 in the theater when it came out. Everyone cheered the the NVA officer got hit with the warhead-tipped arrow.

I still have my Rambo 3 knife. Considering that I'm an AR15.com member, it'll probably be stuck in my foot by 11pm.

-Scott
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 3:24:46 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

During this first running, they've been advertising the Enhanced version of the first movie, not the second movie.  
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 3:59:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Bump...starting momentarily
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 4:45:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Did anyone else recognize David Caruso as one of the deputies?
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 5:18:53 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Sylvester Stallone notches an incredible body count as he rampages through Southeast Asia hunting for POWs. Richard Crenna, Charles Napier. Podovsky: Steven Berkoff. Co: Julia Nickson. Ericson: Martin Kove. Tay: George Kee Cheung. Banks: Andy Wood. Vinh: William Ghent. Yushin: Vojo Goric. George P. Cosmatos directed.

A word from our sponsor:
Years ago, I saw Charles Napier(plays the bureaucrat in Rambo II) at a guest of the NRA, at a NRA rallye in Los Angeles. He is pro-gun actor.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top