Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 2/12/2006 3:08:01 PM EDT
AMC's DVD TV version.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 3:08:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/12/2006 3:10:15 PM EDT by roboman]

Originally Posted By kill-9:
AMC's DVD TV version.

Sweet diggity. Going to record that one to PVR. Thanks!

Wait a second, after checking the listings, it seems First Blood is already running with now, with the second movie in the series playing at 8.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 3:11:23 PM EDT

Originally Posted By roboman:

AMC's DVD TV version.

Wait a second, after checking the listings, it seems First Blood is already running with now, with the second movie in the series playing at 8.

No, they're running First Blood, non-enhanced now. The DVD TV version is to follow, starting at 8:00.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 3:15:53 PM EDT

AMC's DVD TV version.

No, they're running First Blood, non-enhanced now. The DVD TV version is to follow, starting at 8:00.

Are you sure? Cause this is the description I get for the 8:00 spot on AMC:

Sylvester Stallone notches an incredible body count as he rampages through Southeast Asia hunting for POWs. Richard Crenna, Charles Napier. Podovsky: Steven Berkoff. Co: Julia Nickson. Ericson: Martin Kove. Tay: George Kee Cheung. Banks: Andy Wood. Vinh: William Ghent. Yushin: Vojo Goric. George P. Cosmatos directed.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 3:20:46 PM EDT
Thanks for the reminder.

I liked all 3 Rambo movies. I saw Rambo 2 in the theater when it came out. Everyone cheered the the NVA officer got hit with the warhead-tipped arrow.

I still have my Rambo 3 knife. Considering that I'm an AR15.com member, it'll probably be stuck in my foot by 11pm.

-Scott
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 3:24:46 PM EDT

During this first running, they've been advertising the Enhanced version of the first movie, not the second movie.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 3:59:22 PM EDT
Bump...starting momentarily
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 4:45:05 PM EDT
Did anyone else recognize David Caruso as one of the deputies?
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 5:18:53 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/12/2006 5:19:54 PM EDT by warlord]

Sylvester Stallone notches an incredible body count as he rampages through Southeast Asia hunting for POWs. Richard Crenna, Charles Napier. Podovsky: Steven Berkoff. Co: Julia Nickson. Ericson: Martin Kove. Tay: George Kee Cheung. Banks: Andy Wood. Vinh: William Ghent. Yushin: Vojo Goric. George P. Cosmatos directed.

A word from our sponsor:
Years ago, I saw Charles Napier(plays the bureaucrat in Rambo II) at a guest of the NRA, at a NRA rallye in Los Angeles. He is pro-gun actor.
Top Top