User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 5:59:09 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Tattoos = fad thats getting really old really quick

Adultry = just an old fad

No adultry...remember I sleep in the middle, they are really great friends....they got the tattoos together...

Call it whatever you like.
It won't make it right.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 6:04:09 PM EDT
[#2]
There is no need to make it right, our beliefs are that we can be in this relationship...if your religious beliefs are to one wife, fine it is your choice.  Look at the T*r*h...Abraham, Moses and how many others had more than one wife. I am a Celt, we also practiced the same, actually monogamy was the Romans and Greeks, making it a Pagan practice that was adopted.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 6:06:56 PM EDT
[#3]
TRAMP STAMPS!!  I just cant figure out who's the tramp... cause it's definitely one of ya's.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 6:08:02 PM EDT
[#4]

Scary thread!  This should hit a minimum of 20 pages!
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 6:08:55 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
No she is my girl friend

Tat the names, but don't get married
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 6:09:22 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
There is no need to make it right, our beliefs are that we can be in this relationship...if your religious beliefs are to one wife, fine it is your choice.  Look at the T*r*h...Abraham, Moses and how many others had more than one wife. I am a Celt, we also practiced the same, actually monogamy was the Romans and Greeks, making it a Pagan practice that was adopted.

I have the feeling you had this discussion before...Its not for me but more power to you.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 6:11:52 PM EDT
[#7]
I don't know which is more tragic: a woman who will deface her body for the sake of trailer trash fashion, or a man who will brag about it on the web.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 6:12:45 PM EDT
[#8]
"Tattoos = fad thats getting really old really quick"

If you call 5,000 years a fad
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 6:13:52 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
"Tattoos = fad thats getting really old really quick"

If you call 5,000 years a fad

Tattoos forever! I dont personally like them on girls, but you know what its a personel choice, I have a bunch.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 6:15:27 PM EDT
[#10]
Well, this thread is just classy
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 6:23:31 PM EDT
[#11]
Freedom.  The people on this board claim to want freedom.  If that is true, why are so many people dogging this guy?  

Freedom isn't about somebody doing what you think is best.  

It is his life.  And, he seems happy.  If the women weren't happy, they could leave.      

More power to you all.  

Link Posted: 2/12/2006 6:29:09 PM EDT
[#12]
nothing says "class" like a tattoo.

and a SOB tattoo too, why pay all that money for something they cant even see. gimme $50 and ill doodle some shit with a sharpie and and we'll all be happy. ill do some nice scroll work and in caligraphy write "jizz target". they get their bullseye, i get $50...everyone wins.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 6:34:26 PM EDT
[#13]
Personally, this guy is kind of a hero to guys everywhere.  

I always wanted my own harem...
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 6:49:21 PM EDT
[#14]
Tag for the train wreck.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 7:02:25 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Well, this thread is just classy

Yeh.   Like a trailer park
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 7:02:59 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Oh and the tattoos look great close up they go with the belly rings....

My wifes belly ring got infected and she couldn't get the little balls to unscrew off of it to take it off. I had to cut the damn thing off with my leatherman too.

All of this happened a week after we met. It was funny. I was an intern in Holland, MI I had an apartment there but my home was in VA, so I had no medical gear. I cleaned the area with 5 O'Clock Vodka before I cut it off.

And TheWind don't take all the BS from folks on here too seriously. Most of them are secertly jealous of the fact you have an relationship with two women and that they are both happy with that. Its a wonderful thing to share love like that and you are correct a lot of people in the bible had many wives.  
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 7:17:54 PM EDT
[#18]
I don't know whether he's a hero or a glutton for punishment.  After having only one wife I just can't comprehend the amount of patience and money that would be required to be in his shoes.

But no matter, this thread falls into the "Too much information" catagory.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 7:19:37 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
I thank you for  the compliments, and so do the ladies....it is just that this sort of relationship works for us, monogamy is not in our desire, and as for tattoos, we follow the Celtic heritage and tattoos are not tramp stamps. In factthere are many men that have wives and girlfriends...and keep them apart...stops the violence, we are honest with each other. How many can say they hide nothing from their wives? How many look at another woman secretly, sneak a gun into the basement....we all have an open and honest relationship with each other. It is very loving and caring.
And who is the say that a family situation as this won't work....how many monogamous marriages fail and end in divorce? Half? How many stay and are miserable?
Oh and the tattoos look great close up they go with the belly rings....

Cool tatoos

What if Ms Wind wanted to bring home a Mr. Tree to be second boyfriend, what would you think of polygamy and honesty then. Still cool?

Link Posted: 2/12/2006 7:21:17 PM EDT
[#20]
Ya know I've about had it with these 'bible thumpin narrow minded people'!! 'We DEMAND our constitutional rights!!! <as long as it's nothing I dislike>' I see this all over this board and frankley it pisses me off!! Everyone has thier own right to live out their lives they way they chose as long as it doesn't physically or mentally harm anyone. It you disagree, save it for the communist  boards or move the F)$#)* China & see if the right to live is any better there!!

David

<steps off soapbox>

Link Posted: 2/12/2006 7:21:44 PM EDT
[#21]
When you married the Mrs. did you include anything in your vows about fidelity?  If so, then the whole "honest relationship" is just so much bullshit.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 7:30:56 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Ok, you really have gone a bit too far in trying to justify your relationship choice to us. In all truth most of us don't care if you bang one woman every night or 3 different ones. If you banged guys people would probably care more. You live in New Jersey, you are not a Celt, you are a person of Irish decent and want to bang 2 chicks, don't give us this Bullshit about pagan blah blah blah from history past and shit. I can only guess the guys bitching about you are jealous or pissed because they don't have the stones to do what they want and let others opinions rule their decisions. I am all cool with what you do, bet you three are happy. Carry-on.

PS: the tattoos are good targets, my wife has a star on her upper back almost at the start of her neck, that takes some work to hit!
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 8:58:41 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
Well I am 53, MrsWind is 41 and MsWind is 32, I am merely a public servant...not a millionaire, I just treat them like they deserve to be treated,

can you lick your eyebrows? hung like a moose? what is it? why can't I do this????...I treat women well......<sigh>....nice targets, I mean tats by the way......
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 9:02:14 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Tag for the train wreck.

Link Posted: 2/12/2006 9:11:24 PM EDT
[#25]
Jeez, might have to start calling you....

"TheSecondWind"

Link Posted: 2/12/2006 9:17:03 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
Well I am 53, MrsWind is 41 and MsWind is 32,  

Disregard the jealousy of others.  You ROCK!!!!!!!!

Cheers
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 9:21:25 PM EDT
[#27]
My wife has a few large tattoos (she is very tiny BTW) and i think its a helluva cute thing . I think tattoos are cute on women to some degree and only on some women....You got yourself a broad weighing in at 350 lbs with a little rose on her hip it isnt going to be ringing my bell. I think it is really rather stupid to assume any woman with a tatto is trashy. That  just goes to show how narrowminded and inexperienced with people you apparently are. I cannot agree with the living arrangement he has but i would'nt even think about telling him he should'nt do it.
Back in my wild single days i had a few really odd relationships with more then one girl and look back at them with a sort of awe nowadays :)  Any man who has goes around saying how much he wishes he could have two women is a idiot IMO. Trust me. I count myself incredibly lucky that i have my wife now and wouldnt ever give her up for anything like that or wish for a arrangement like that with her. She is special to me in some way i can barely comprehend. If the way this guys got feelings for these women doesnt mesh with your idea of love then just explain your opinion in a polite way.

I myself have more then half my body covered in tattoos and am not at all ashamed of a single one of them. Each was designed by me and done by a good friend who along with being a tattooist is also a painter. he has done work for many celebrities and sports figures. He is talented like i can only dream of
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 3:33:21 AM EDT
[#28]
Thank you, Arfcom, for giving me boundless hours of entertainment.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 3:46:14 AM EDT
[#29]
tag
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 3:50:32 AM EDT
[#30]
Remember the guy in Fl who had a relationship with his wife and her sister?  Both had his kids then he WON THE LOTTERY but didn't want to share it with anyone.  I think they were all history when he got rich.  LOL

That case is why we have lawyers.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 5:27:56 AM EDT
[#31]
Before we decide on these women being trashy/not trashy we need more pics
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 5:31:47 AM EDT
[#32]
lol hey another trailer park thread!
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 12:30:32 PM EDT
[#33]
Sorry guys, no trailer parks here...I own multiple properties, have a 6 figure income and ride a brand new Bike....oh and sleep in the middle
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 12:39:47 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Tattoos = fad thats getting really old really quick

Adultry = just an old fad

No adultry...remember I sleep in the middle, they are really great friends....they got the tattoos together...

It won't make it right.

Dude, you've been hanging out with your muslim friends too long...

And what do you call your daliances with the young ladies you posted pics of (I know you stole some, but some were real)...I don't believe you're married...I am not rebuking you, I say go for it, but some would believe you having relations out of wedlock is wrong...

Hey to each their own, if this works for Wind, MrsWind, and MsWind why should you declare it right or not?

I like 'em...and let me say...there is no way I would figured MrsWind for more than 24 from that pic....WOW, I'd love to see some full shots of these ladies (not nude of course...would violate BOTD stuff!)

Wind, I say more power to ya, wish I was that lucky!
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 12:42:24 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 12:43:59 PM EDT
[#36]
I never posted pics of any one until now, yes I am married, I hve no muslim friends to say...well they don't want to hang with Jews.....
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 12:45:26 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
I never posted pics of any one until now, yes I am married, I hve no muslim friends to say...well they don't want to hang with Jews.....

No dude, the first part of my post was directed at Thedoctors308 post...

The good parts are directed to you....
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 12:50:03 PM EDT
[#38]
OK got ya thanks
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 12:51:20 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 12:54:03 PM EDT
[#40]
I THINK THE GIRLS' TATTOOS LOOK GREAT! I LOVE MRSWINDS. SURE IS FUN TO GET THE TATTOO!
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 12:58:10 PM EDT
[#41]
Isn't your name Mike?
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 1:12:26 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

It won't make it right.

Dude, you've been hanging out with your muslim friends too long...

And what do you call your daliances with the young ladies you posted pics of (I know you stole some, but some were real)...I don't believe you're married...I am not rebuking you, I say go for it, but some would believe you having relations out of wedlock is wrong...

Hey to each their own, if this works for Wind, MrsWind, and MsWind why should you declare it right or not?

I like 'em...and let me say...there is no way I would figured MrsWind for more than 24 from that pic....WOW, I'd love to see some full shots of these ladies (not nude of course...would violate BOTD stuff!)

Wind, I say more power to ya, wish I was that lucky!

For the record, and not that anyone gives a big rat's ass, I agree with ya pzjgr.

Link Posted: 2/13/2006 4:17:05 PM EDT
[#43]

I'd comment over the tattos but I'm still recovering from she's 41 and you're 53. Daaaang! That's cool.

Thanks TJ....but do you realize MsWind is 32? They are both very happy....
Now you know why I am building TheNewWind Homestead!
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 4:46:54 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

None necessay, we all share and I sleep in the middle...

You are 53, I am 55.

I will bet one of those women gets annoyed when you have to climb over her to pee in the middle of the night.

Be a mensch, those women need their rest.

Sleep on the outside of the bed.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 5:32:33 PM EDT
[#45]
Now you have one of two things:  a spot to cover up with you beer while you're doing her from behind.  Or two, a target to aim for.  

I think they are just fine.  I think the names are a bit "tacky".  But otherwise.... just fine.  
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 2:21:03 AM EDT
[#46]

I will bet one of those women gets annoyed when you have to climb over her to pee in the middle of the night.

Don't have that problem.....I slide out the bottom!

That and they are both very BENDY....
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 2:24:23 AM EDT
[#47]
That is really great ink.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 2:33:50 AM EDT
[#48]
(nothing personal just my opinion)

but noting turns me off faster than a fem with a tat. Especially a tramp stamp. It just screams i have no class.

(nothing personal just my opinion)

Link Posted: 2/14/2006 3:04:54 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
Sorry guys, no trailer parks here...I own multiple properties, have a 6 figure income and ride a brand new Bike....oh and sleep in the middle

South Jersey's Hugh Hefner

You are more of a man than I am..  I can only put up with one woman
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 3:29:37 AM EDT
[#50]
Hey Wind, where are you located in NJ?
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top