Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 2/12/2006 8:44:54 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/12/2006 8:45:21 AM EDT by slash-5]
I was watching the travel channel yesterday and they had a section on the Ica stones, and how it supposedly showes men killing dinosaurs.

While I am a creationist, these look like fakes to me...

Link Posted: 2/12/2006 9:09:48 AM EDT
You are a what?

You think the earth is how old?

That dinosaurs dont exist? or ???

please define your views here..

(0_o)
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 9:13:25 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/12/2006 9:13:42 AM EDT by CETMEfree]
Why does that guy on the rock have a leg jutting out of his head?
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 9:34:32 AM EDT
The guy on the bottom left looks like he's trying to get some tongue action from the brontosaurus.

While I wouldn't be surprised if man were here during dinosaurs of some sorts in the later periods, I'd vote fake for these rocks as well. Just too obvious and newly drawn looking. I wouldn't think cave man drawings would define a dinosaur as so... cute.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 9:44:28 AM EDT
Perhaps the "aliens" who built Machu Pichu made them to showcase their time travel dino hunt. It's a race of otherworldly creatures with a third leg coming out of the back of their heads.

Or maybe they are fake, and the aliens DIDN'T hunt dinosaurs.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 9:52:41 AM EDT
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 9:56:35 AM EDT

Originally Posted By REALM:
The guy on the bottom left looks like he's trying to get some tongue action from the brontosaurus.

While I wouldn't be surprised if man were here during dinosaurs of some sorts in the later periods, I'd vote fake for these rocks as well. Just too obvious and newly drawn looking. I wouldn't think cave man drawings would define a dinosaur as so... cute.

That was one of the first things I noticed as well. The big guy looks like he's gonna tap that dino's behind.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 9:58:50 AM EDT
Hey I bought one of those stones in Tulum...
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 10:56:59 AM EDT
The ONLY way they could be real is if there was a sort of "Land of the Lost" with an island of dinosaurs somewhere.

But there isnt - and wasnt.

Dinosaurs and humans NEVER met. This isnt a theory - there is proof over and over and over.

Now - humans did see things like Wooly Mammoths, and Sabretooth tigers and giant sloths and other creatures that are now extinct.
Top Top