Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/12/2006 1:48:19 AM EDT
And the P= Pussy

No mater what side of the fence you sit on it will always get you in trouble.

Just look at all the threads about Pie trouble that are being had.

But no you had to say yes and plow the field to plant thy seed.

Well you should have spilled thy seed on her face and kicked out at the first hint of trouble.

But alas this is not to be.  We crave and do all sorts of things for that one brief moment so that we can make that face as a nut gets busted.

Guys we are fucked.  But we still get in line for more pie don't we.

*And ladies you love the cock just as much.  Don't lie.  If you find that guy that will have you do every freaky thing he likes with out forceing you and you like it.  Then you fell in the same trap.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 2:06:13 AM EDT
[#1]
I've been in line for years but all these rich guys keep cutting!

- BG
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 2:19:05 AM EDT
[#2]
If life has taught me one thing, its that being a rich, powerful asshole will get you all the pie you could ever want.  It helps if you are attractive, even mildly, but legs will part for you like the Red Sea did for Moses if you fit the bill.

Ever seen the biggest asshole you knew in highschool or college or at work, whereever, and they always have a hot wife?  And as the nice guy, you are going "WTF?"
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 2:29:56 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
If life has taught me one thing, its that being a rich, powerful asshole will get you all the pie you could ever want.  It helps if you are attractive, even mildly, but legs will part for you like the Red Sea did for Moses if you fit the bill.

Ever seen the biggest asshole you knew in highschool or college or at work, whereever, and they always have a hot wife?  And as the nice guy, you are going "WTF?"

Yep. Thats why i went gay.

WAIT!! NO!! Never mind...errr.....
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 2:41:11 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Link Posted: 2/12/2006 2:42:28 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Saving that to blackmail you later...
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 3:30:21 AM EDT
[#6]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top