Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/11/2006 11:11:58 PM EDT
I got a box of Pizza Rolls for the first time in several years, and they seem smaller than they used to.  

Anyone a habitual Pizza Roll eater who may have noticed this?
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 11:13:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Maybe you grew
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 12:41:24 AM EDT
[#2]
I thought of that, er, I was 20 or so at the time, and I'm not THAT much fatter...
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 12:46:35 AM EDT
[#3]
Dammit i am hungery now.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 12:48:53 AM EDT
[#4]
Everything looks smaller when you have the munchies.
Speaking of munchies I once threw a frozen pizza in the oven and for some reason decided to watch it cook. After 10 minutes of staring at it I suddenly realized I never turned on the oven
ETA: it was 10 minutes but it felt like an hour.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 12:51:56 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Speaking of munchies I once threw a frozen pizza in the oven and for some reason decided to watch it cook. After 10 minutes of staring at it I suddenly realized I never turned on the oven

One time I decided to have some ice cream. I took the ice cream out of the freezer, took the bowl out of the cupboard, and combined the two in in the normal fasion. Then I put the ice cream back into the CUPBOARD and went to my room.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 12:52:31 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
ETA: it was 10 minutes but it felt like an hour.

Lol, Ummmm +1. But it was brownies.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 12:55:32 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I got a box of Pizza Rolls for the first time in several years, and they seem smaller than they used to.  

Anyone a habitual Pizza Roll eater who may have noticed this?

A lot of products are getting smaller to "hold down costs"
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 2:14:42 AM EDT
[#8]
Well, it does seem less satisfying, and I swear they're smaller, but I fixed that with a 120 count box...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top