Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/11/2006 10:48:41 PM EDT
To goto Wyoming cause my sons mom wants more money.

But she doesnt live in WY anymore. Oh well, not like I can afford to do, so hopefully it's all good. I really do hate her...
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 10:50:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Well, you did say you had a feeling it was comming. Sorry dude. Good Luck
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 10:51:57 PM EDT
[#2]
it's interesting that the divorce laws seem to be just as bad in the red states as in the blue states.  you would think that conservative states would have more protections to prevent the husband from being assraped -- but it doesn't seem to be that way.  the divorce lawyers have really taken control of the system.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 10:53:09 PM EDT
[#3]
I will do you a favor and get you some anal lube.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 10:55:20 PM EDT
[#4]
The thing is, im making less an hour now, than I was when we originally went to court. So since it is based on wages, im hoping this backfires BIG TIME!!!!! Although $2 hour less isnt that big. But still.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 12:04:05 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
The thing is, im making less an hour now, than I was when we originally went to court. So since it is based on wages, im hoping this backfires BIG TIME!!!!! Although $2 hour less isnt that big. But still.

Doubtful. I make nothing now - was down-sized after 2002, from 9-11. I was unemployed from then to now, with a 2 year break to take care of my grandfather full time after his stroke. Just got back into town a couple of weeks ago.

Child support says I owe $39,000 as of late last year. My daughter is 20 now. I think they are still adding it on. Should have stopped when she was 18.

I haven't been able to see her since she was 8 months old. Her mother kept her from me.

Good luck. Don't blow off a court date. Keep in contact with them. Have the jurisdiction changed to your state.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 12:11:08 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Doubtful. I make nothing now - was down-sized after 2002, from 9-11. I was unemployed from then to now, with a 2 year break to take care of my grandfather full time after his stroke. Just got back into town a couple of weeks ago.

Child support says I owe $39,000 as of late last year. My daughter is 20 now. I think they are still adding it on. Should have stopped when she was 18.

I haven't been able to see her since she was 8 months old. Her mother kept her from me.

Good luck. Don't blow off a court date. Keep in contact with them. Have the jurisdiction changed to your state.

Theres no way I can goto the court. I think I read something in the summons about "out of state" or some crap. No matter what they say I cant afford to go, so its a moot point. As for jurisdiction, wont happen, he lived in WY most of his life, was on only in TX about a month. But they base it hourly pay in WY, so I should wind up paying less, which I hope so, cause im living check to check right now.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 1:15:24 AM EDT
[#7]
I never understood the divorce system. I'm unclear on how they decide to divy things up, and I'm especially unclear as to why 99% of the time the spiteful bitch gets the house, car, kids, and gets to leech 50-75% of the man's money off of him for decades, with the opportunity to go back and take even more. Solely because she has a vagina.

Am I missing something here?
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 1:16:55 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I never understood the divorce system. I'm unclear on how they decide to divy things up, and I'm especially unclear as to why 99% of the time the spiteful bitch gets the house, car, kids, and gets to leech 50-75% of the man's money off of him for decades, with the opportunity to go back and take even more. Solely because she has a vagina.

she's entitled to it, because all men are wife beating, cheating, alcoholic, abusive husbands
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 1:20:07 AM EDT
[#9]
No divorce envolved in this at all.... Never married, just wants more child support. Guess I should have made that clear. My bad.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 1:26:43 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

she's entitled to it, because all men are wife beating, cheating, alcoholic, abusive husbands

Actually, it's more like men don't have the fucking balls to stand up for themselves. I see it every day. In school, at work, out and about, etc. I have no problem telling women that they have all the power and how men get fucked all the time, how disgusting it is, how women abuse the system with little to no regard for the child(ren), etc. and all I see other guys aground me do is keep quiet and cower. The sissies don't even have the balls to say "he's right" they just keep quiet or worse yet become apologists.

What's the point of my rant? It illustrates how men have allowed this shit to happen over the years. Most law makers and judges are men, and they write, pass, and enfore these unjust laws because they are fucking stupid and allow themselves to be blinded by the "we need to protect and treasure women" bullshit mentality. Women demanded equality, they're just the same as men, right? Then bend them the fuck over and rape them just the same as men.

I know that some apologist will post saying I need get out more, or get over it, etc. and that's exactly the problem. It's fine to be enraged about gun laws and how they rape us of our rights and freedoms, but if you dare speak out about these child custody, child support, and divorce laws; you must be some bitter tool who needs to get out more.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 2:47:02 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Actually, it's more like men don't have the fucking balls to stand up for themselves. I see it every day. In school, at work, out and about, etc. I have no problem telling women that they have all the power and how men get fucked all the time, how disgusting it is, how women abuse the system with little to no regard for the child(ren), etc. and all I see other guys aground me do is keep quiet and cower. The sissies don't even have the balls to say "he's right" they just keep quiet or worse yet become apologists.

What's the point of my rant? It illustrates how men have allowed this shit to happen over the years. Most law makers and judges are men, and they write, pass, and enfore these unjust laws because they are fucking stupid and allow themselves to be blinded by the "we need to protect and treasure women" bullshit mentality. Women demanded equality, they're just the same as men, right? Then bend them the fuck over and rape them just the same as men.

I know that some apologist will post saying I need get out more, or get over it, etc. and that's exactly the problem. It's fine to be enraged about gun laws and how they rape us of our rights and freedoms, but if you dare speak out about these child custody, child support, and divorce laws; you must be some bitter tool who needs to get out more.

+100

If men were as socially responsible as women, we wouldn't be in this position. The important part here guys is that we have to VOTE. Nothing makes law go in your favor better than being part of a voting block that a senator is afraid of. This is why nothing will ever be done about Social Security-nobody wants to piss off the Senior voters as they are the largest group out there.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 2:57:18 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
it's interesting that the divorce laws seem to be just as bad in the red states as in the blue states.  you would think that conservative states would have more protections to prevent the husband from being assraped -- but it doesn't seem to be that way.  the divorce lawyers have really taken control of the system.

Probably because everyone has a different definition of what constitutes being "ass raped". A domineering ex-husband who hates women in general unless HE wants something from one  would probably feel that its unfair that he have to contribute a dime to a woman he feels he gets no benefit from any longer. Most people would most likely not agree with that sentiment. Its all a  matter of degree and the circumstances surrounding each relationship.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top