Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/11/2006 2:22:41 PM EDT
How, exactly, does the interview process go down.  I imagine that if the lil' chickadee has some shred of waitressing experience, that might help.

But, let's face it.  The interest in the quality of her...shall we say...Personal Assets...is of utmost concern.

I can't help but feel awkward at the thought of being the manager doing the hiring.  I'd feel like a creepy leering pervert....but I suppose there are worse things in life.

How about the process of deciding who gets to "dance" at a strip club?

Anyone with inside dirt on the matter?
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 2:23:56 PM EDT
[#1]
"Excuse me miss, you seem to have dropped your pencil"

Link Posted: 2/11/2006 2:26:14 PM EDT
[#2]
You show up at the strip club. The manager does a look over. They put on some music and the girl strips. If you pass ok if not there's the door.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 2:29:01 PM EDT
[#3]
For the strip clubs there are usually amatuer nights.  Amatuers are a big fetish and draws a big crowd of men, so the "audition" is a win -win business proposition.

Hooters, i have no clue... Do you have them try on an outfit?
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 2:43:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Hooters girls are usually good people who are trying to earn a living or working through college. It is hardly fair to equate them to hookers or strippers.

How about your local cocktail waitress?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top