Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 2/11/2006 1:05:11 PM EDT
This isn't pro/anti abortion thread. I just want to know. Why don't prolifers put together a comercial for TV depicting the process and aftermath of an abortion? Is there some sort of law? The latest anti smoking commercials have gotten pretty disgusting (here in NY at least)
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 1:07:06 PM EDT
they do, there are billboards and print ads. not sure on the TV ads though, might be a bit too graphic(though I would find it less offensive than those damn stupid anti smoking ads)
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 1:12:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/11/2006 1:12:56 PM EDT by Mr-H]
I imagine they do it to educate. Often, women seeking an abortion are not made aware of all the facts surrounding the procedure.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 6:36:16 PM EDT
I have seen Prolife billboards but never one that is real graphic. It just seems to me that if it was legal the Prolife people would have TV ads
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 6:45:58 PM EDT
TV stations probably don't or wouldn't accept the ads. There are some folks who also think they would be counter productive. I'm not sure about that though.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 7:27:01 PM EDT

Originally Posted By gigmike:
TV stations probably don't or wouldn't accept the ads. There are some folks who also think they would be counter productive. I'm not sure about that though.

That makes sence
Top Top