Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 8:19:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Glad to see it is gettin' better
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 8:25:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Good luck on a full recovery.  So far I havent had an ND, I'm hoping I wont.  My family has told me stories about ND's by my grandfather.  My grandmother was shot twice by my grandfather.  And then if memory serves me he also sent a round through the ceiling of their house.  My grandmother also shot their dog.  It lived.

I didnt realize there were so many perfect people on this website.  Then again, it IS the internet after all.
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 8:26:52 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Looks like you had a good surgeon.  Best of luck during the healing process.

How long did it take for the ambulance to arrive? I would have thought your wife would have taken you to the ER, wouldn't that have been faster?  We all need to slow down whenever we touch our guns.. sorry for all the pain you've gone through and will have to deal with in the future. Oh and I care also.

Cops were there in (I think) 5-6 minutes. I had it wrapped and the bleeding stopped before they got there. I wanted to wait for the Bolance, cause I don't have Fentanyl in my truck.
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 11:32:42 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Looks like you're healing up well. Especially considering the damage that was done. I had really expected you to lose your pinky, at least.

Good luck on further recovery.

Actually I'm thinking about not going to PT any more. It's costing YOU money ya know.

How dare you damage yourself!  You are a counterrevolutionary running dog!  If you do that again, you will be SHOT, traitorous swine!

For the record, sympathies, man, and glad you're healing.
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 11:50:33 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
So how much did that ND cost taxpayers (if Medicaid) or increased premiums for  the rest of us?

Are you serious?

Nothing.

Yes, and you are wrong...

Link Posted: 2/11/2006 2:52:12 PM EDT
[#6]
wow! the hand looks very familiar
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 4:17:47 PM EDT
[#7]
ecgRN, I hope your hand heals completely.

It doesn't matter really, if you fucked up with a gun or a shop tool.

You're paying for your mistake.

We all hope we live through our mistakes.

I used mine to try to keep my children and grandchildren alive.

GM

Link Posted: 2/11/2006 4:35:24 PM EDT
[#8]
I would say it takes a pretty big man to share this..thank you and i hope it all works out for you.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 5:20:56 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I would say it takes a pretty big man to share this..thank you and i hope it all works out for you.

No sense in hiding it. It happened. I gotta get some good out of it so I guess I'll be the ND "spokesman".

The biggest bitch is that I still can't play BF2 for shit anymore.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top