Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/10/2006 5:25:39 PM EDT
I can't seem to find it...any help would be appreciated!
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 5:30:26 PM EDT
[#1]
IM sent
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 5:38:08 PM EDT
[#2]
I shoot at a range near my house when I am at home, I wont mention any names (Flatw008s).
I was having a converstation with the owner.
I told him I had a blast (pun intended) at Knobb Creek. He rants and raves on how those KY retards have NO CLASS!
I looked at him like and , and stated how well run that place was, how friendly the staff was, AND how strict they were on range saftey.

I am a firm believer that he was jealous that they have a range that is known all over the country and they get MEDIA ATTENTION.
This is the same guy that insist that everytime you bring a ClassIII item to his range he has to call the local CLEO to "verify" its OK.

KNOB CREEK RULES!!!
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 6:16:50 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm adding it to my site... It will take a few minutes to post it up, but I'll post the link when it's done.

David

Here ya go

Knob Creek Machine Gun Shoot Video
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 7:51:59 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I'm adding it to my site... It will take a few minutes to post it up, but I'll post the link when it's done.

David

Here ya go

Knob Creek Machine Gun Shoot Video

You are the man!
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 8:59:45 PM EDT
[#5]
You're welcome. Just beware it's a 48mb file...

David
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 3:04:37 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I can't seem to find it...any help would be appreciated!

Mail Call at Knob Creek

Link Posted: 2/11/2006 5:40:06 AM EDT
[#7]
Was that flame coming out of the barrel/handguard at 17:56?
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 11:26:40 AM EDT
[#8]
Thanks again to those who provided a link. I showed them to my buddy - he now wants to go to the shoot in April.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 3:40:02 PM EDT
[#9]
I hope I'm moved back by then. My Dad and I go. He lives about 15 minutes from Knob Creek.

David
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top