Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/9/2006 10:22:36 PM EDT
I want Jerry Rice to come back, but he can't seem to loosen up an dance.  George Hamilton was funny and whatnot, I cast my votes for him.  Stacy is definitely hot as can be, when it comes down to it I'll vote for her to take the blue ribbon.  That 98 degrees guy is short, and she's hot, so that's it for me.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 10:23:25 PM EDT
[#1]
People watch that
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 10:27:29 PM EDT
[#2]
It has teh ghey
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 10:29:39 PM EDT
[#3]
That blond chick gets me friggin excited she's the hottest chick on tv. Everytime I see her legs I become a human tripod!!
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 10:34:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Stacy Kiebler is pretty fuckin hot.  I could almost stomach the WWE to see her and Torrie Wilson, almost.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 10:37:20 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
People watch that

Watch it once.  The way those hot women move is amazing.  I cant stop staring.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 10:49:56 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
People watch that

Watch it once.  The way those hot women move is amazing.  I cant stop staring.

Jerry Rice's pro partner is hysterical.  "Vat dey do, feed you cookies everyday?"

I couldn't stop laughing.
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 2:26:08 AM EDT
[#7]
If you haven't watched it yet, just one glance at Stacy moving those long legs will glue your eyes to the TV.  My wife called my attention to it.  I can't stand the pro wrestling "women" thing but she is a one graceful hot item to watch on the dance floor.
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 6:06:55 AM EDT
[#8]
Stacy and her dance partner went to Camp Pendleton this week. There was a mild amount of applause for their efforts. But, at least they did it as a show of support for the Marines who served in Iraq.
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 6:08:28 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
It has teh ghey

extremely ghey.
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 6:11:47 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:
It has teh ghey

extremely ghey.

I can't believe I'm going to write this, but I agree with adair_usmc.

G
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 6:29:31 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
It has teh ghey

extremely ghey.

G

+1

What the hell is wrong with you people? Next thing you know you'll be talking about how you love to watch American Idol and how much you cried when Mr Transvestite didn't make it on the show (I heard about it on the radio so I have an excuse for knowing!). You must all redeem yourselves by "dryfiring" at your TV until you accidentally chamber a round and...
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 6:37:42 AM EDT
[#12]
I watch Dancing with the Stars, American Idol, 24, Lost, Arrested Development, The Office, Deal or No Deal, NHL games, or whatever else is on when I'm channel surfing.
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 6:38:33 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 6:42:21 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
It has teh ghey

it IS teh ghey.
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 8:46:01 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
It has teh ghey

extremely ghey.

G

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top