Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 5:42:46 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Was this guy really known and respected over there before this?

Yeah.  Also on numerous other gun boards, including this one.

Because I dont get the huge deal over it.  I mean I understand people being pissed that a guy stole a rifle and lied about being in the military.  But those people are acting like it was their brother or something.

Some of us on SF knew him.  One guy grew up with this guy.  When we heard he was deathly ill, it hurt.  When he heard he had died, it hurt even more.  Then to find out we were lied to by someone we trusted, I cant explain how I fealt, but some others that were also friends with him were devastated.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 5:55:21 PM EDT
[#2]
tag
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 6:04:18 PM EDT
[#3]
People lie on the internet?
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 6:11:40 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I wonder how many of those kinds of guys we have around here.

I'm sure there are many here too.

For example, I bet ARDOC is not a real OB/GYN like he claims but a veterinarian... and all those pussies he writes about are really pussy cats.  Look above his avatar.
I'll put money on it.

Damn! Outted by a fellow countryman!  
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 6:14:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 6:32:44 PM EDT
[#6]
SOMEONE ON THE INTERNET IS FULL OF SHIT??!!

AMAZING!!!

Call out the National Guard.

All the jerkoff internet fuckwads ARE DEVASTATED.

Gimme a break.  Who friggin cares?

Seriously, do you honestly feel "betrayed" by some guy that you don't know?  Because he fibbed about being an "operator".

HA HA

Link Posted: 2/9/2006 6:41:55 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I wonder how many of those kinds of guys we have around here.

I'm sure there are many here too.

For example, I bet ARDOC is not a real OB/GYN like he claims but a veterinarian... and all those pussies he writes about are really pussy cats.  Look at his avatar.
I'll put money on it.

Im not really in the Marines, I actually own a small doll manufacturing plant.

Say hi to sgtAR15 for me!
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 6:47:49 PM EDT
[#8]
I'm not really a Bunny.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 6:48:55 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Now that's something to be proud of!  Semper Barbie!

I just had to!
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 6:50:01 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
People lie on the internet?

No way!
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 6:52:29 PM EDT
[#11]
Im sorry i have lieing all this time too
i am not a gun store commando
I actually do uber-secret contract work for the goverment
with my Czech fighter jets
I have to come clean since one of my fellow other operators was turned on and burned by infiltrators in the government  and the company
I feel getting this out in the open is the only way i can be truely safe now

sorry i drug you guys along

Link Posted: 2/9/2006 6:59:41 PM EDT
[#12]
Oh.....mygod, no he didn't  
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 7:13:22 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I'n not really Detla Force. Heck, I'm not even Delta Farce.  

I just wanted to get that out there.

What a useless choad this guy is.

On the other hand our good friend Chuck WAS in Delta force, and I mean we know about him, so we know about delta force.

I tought he manufactured donut holes?
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 7:37:20 PM EDT
[#14]
I don't believe it, there's a sig forum !! wow
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 7:51:43 PM EDT
[#15]
sounds like that Wenzel guy
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 8:10:27 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
AMAZING!!!
Gie a break.  Who friggin cares?

Seriously, do you honestly feel "betrayed" by some guy that you don't know?  Because he fibbed about being an "operator".

HA HA

I didn't read the whole SF thread, but it sounds like after the fact of his 'death', a lot of people went to the trouble of arranging a memorial for him, including donations, etc.  That would piss me off to no end, that he was able to prey on people to the extend that they would go way out of their way to do something nice for his family.

Link Posted: 2/9/2006 8:18:48 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
As long as we're getting things out in the open....

My name's not really Spade.

Dude, I'm crushed. I thought you really were Sam Spade.

BTW, despite my username, I am actually a person, not an Austrian bullpup rifle.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 8:22:55 PM EDT
[#18]
I'm not really a middle aged, bading guy who is struggling to control his expanding gut. That's just my cover
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 8:34:09 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 8:47:40 PM EDT
[#20]
So, the guy allegedly has a C&R license. He agrees to transfer a firearm to another individual for another individual? He charges $25 for it? That sounds like he's conducting business on a collectors license, if he really has one. I bet ATF would love to talk to this guy.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 9:03:58 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Now that's something to be proud of!  Semper Barbi!

I have but one name to mention here and it is....SgtAR15.  
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 9:17:41 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

AMAZING!!!

Gimme a break.  Who friggin cares?

HA HA

You poor illetrate bastard.  I dont know whats worse, the fact you cant read, or that you are really this stupid.

I know the motherfucker.  I knew him, or atleast I thought I did.  I never really bought into the whole commando or contractor shit.  I've shot with him numerous times, and had fun.  I've been to his house(that was a mistake).  As soon as I found out about the rouse, I was at his house snapping pictures.

What really pissed me off the most was that we were going to have a shoot in his name, sell shirts , and give the money to charities in his name.  Some were going to send money to his "widow" and family.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 9:27:59 PM EDT
[#23]
He was on the milsurpshooter boards a while back.  He FOOLED a lot of people there.

Dennis Jenkins

Quoted:
Was this guy really known and respected over there before this?

Because I dont get the huge deal over it.  I mean I understand people being pissed that a guy stole a rifle and lied about being in the military.  But those people are acting like it was their brother or something.

Link Posted: 2/9/2006 9:28:32 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:
As long as we're getting things out in the open....

My name's not really Spade.

Dude, I'm crushed. I thought you really were Sam Spade.

BTW, despite my username, I am actually a person, not an Austrian bullpup rifle.

damn you all to hell!!  Posers.  

I really AM a sigarkar.

Link Posted: 2/9/2006 9:45:55 PM EDT
[#25]
Think about how much time and effort this twit had invested in his fake persona...

His real life must suck really bad.  Shame that he spent all that energy only to make it suck worse.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 10:21:44 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
I'm not really a middle aged, bading guy who is struggling to control his expanding gut. That's just my cover

+1
Oh, and about being the door gunner on the space shuttle, I made that up too.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 10:32:03 PM EDT
[#27]

bwaHAHAHA.... "real operator" in action.....

sigforum.com/groupee/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/975100652/r/975100652#975100652

"On my way to Dallas. The contract was too FUBAR'd to recover and I'm happy as hell...as
are the rest of the guys. Easily the worst assignment I've ever taken."

"On a related note, west Africa is hell on earth. Never seen such brutal oppression and
senseless violence. I've seen a lot of disturbing things in my life, but I'll be having
nightmares about that place for a long time."

"It was a direct flight from Madrid to Dallas. Lufthansa has several direct international
flights in/out of DFW."

Link Posted: 2/9/2006 10:36:53 PM EDT
[#28]
tag
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 10:40:03 PM EDT
[#29]
Daaaaaaanng!!
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 10:42:47 PM EDT
[#30]
I have a confession to make.  I really don't weigh 350 lbs.  I'm down to 345 now.  My ninja suit is getting a little loose in the waist.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 10:46:12 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
bwaHAHAHA.... "real operator" in action.....

sigforum.com/groupee/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/975100652/r/975100652#975100652

"On my way to Dallas. The contract was too FUBAR'd to recover and I'm happy as hell...as
are the rest of the guys. Easily the worst assignment I've ever taken."

"On a related note, west Africa is hell on earth. Never seen such brutal oppression and
senseless violence. I've seen a lot of disturbing things in my life, but I'll be having
nightmares about that place for a long time."

"It was a direct flight from Madrid to Dallas. Lufthansa has several direct international
flights in/out of DFW."

What a fucking tool...  Why?
~Dg84
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 10:52:02 PM EDT
[#32]
Maybe, Mr. calvert can chime in and give us more information as to why he did it?

I believe, he's an ARFcom member as well.

Link Posted: 2/9/2006 11:12:01 PM EDT
[#33]
Just another Keyboard Commando.  Watched too many movies I guess and his invented escapades are more interesting than his real life failures.  Stupid all the way around.

Just for the record, I do work for BW and have never been in the CIA, FBI, NSA, etc...  I am not a Seal and I cannot kill you with a spoon, but I can eat your dessert with one
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 12:50:20 AM EDT
[#34]
Roflmmfao!!!
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 1:46:54 AM EDT
[#35]
I call myself FLAL1A to protect my privacy. My real name is FLAL1B. Also, Hawkeye's real name is Natty Bumppo.

I feel much better.
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 1:50:11 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
I call myself FLAL1A to protect my privacy. My real name is FLAL1B. Also, Hawkeye's real name is Natty Bumppo.

I feel much better.

Link Posted: 2/10/2006 2:06:01 AM EDT
[#37]
I'm sure as shit glad he wasn't recriuted for my "company" other wise we would be fooked.
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 2:14:31 AM EDT
[#38]
That's what happens when you have heros that you know nothing about, except what they post on the internet.
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 2:26:10 AM EDT
[#39]

Calvert1
Banned for fraud

Doh...!
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 3:39:33 AM EDT
[#40]
Well golly. I have been wanting a Mosin for a while....

I am dying of ebola or anthrax or a really bad sinus infection I got while serving as a Navy SEAL drill sergeant in Afghanistan in 1988.

Now who's gonna send me the rifle?
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 4:58:18 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
Well golly. I have been wanting a Mosin for a while....

I am dying of ebola or anthrax or a really bad sinus infection I got while serving as a Navy SEAL drill sergeant in Afghanistan in 1988.

Now who's gonna send me the rifle?

I have an extra one...I captured it during a top secret raid on a VC weapons cache that was in Downtown Hanoi...

I was a Air Force, 5th SF F4 fighter pilot, TDY to the Coast Guard to test their new secret carrier they were building. Because of the Super Top Secret nature of the mission and because the President needed total denial of the mission if I was captured, the Coast Guard was used.

We HALO jumped from a Air America plane, from 100,000 feet in the middle of a Typhoon. My entire team was killed in the jump and I had a broken back. But knowing that the mission was inportant to the President and that it would save millions of lives, I drove on.

After killing a compnay of men as they slept, using the Ninja training I got during my stay at a mountain training camp in Japan, I found the weapons in Ho Chi Minh's personal compound...

Knowing that I now could kill 2 birds with one stone, I carefully made my way to his room and slit his throat, after killing 20 guards that were outside his door...

I then found the weapons and placed a charge to blow them in place...but there was a school next door that was having a night class for 6 years olds...Right before the charge blew I safely got them out of the school...

After killing a tank crew and knocking out a SAM battery to help our B-52 crews, I made it to the airfield where I stole a Mig-21 and flew to Edwards AFB, where I landed dead stick with no landing gear...

It was right after that, that I came up with the ideal for the Star Wars defense and the M4 carbine.

Of course a fire destroyed what little records remain of my mission, although I did get the MOH...

I'll mail that gun to you via the mail..because of a Presidential Decree, I can do anything I want and never get in trouble..

Link Posted: 2/10/2006 6:29:14 AM EDT
[#42]
man, i am glad he was caught in the lie...I hear and see so many of these posers and hear so many grand tales of adventure that it makes me sick.  Especially when I know that if half the crap they spew was true they would not be talking about it in a public forum...  

Should not have to question everyone you meet...but on the internet anyone can become an expert marksman, armorer and live the life of adventure and find a throng of believers that will hang on every word and facilitate their lies and boost their ego.

This guy must have been good because some that are the "real deal" considered him genuine...oh well wont be the last time i read a guy claiming to be Blackwater, DynCorp, SeAL, Delta, CCT, TACP, Ranger, sniper or spook....LMAO
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 7:06:38 AM EDT
[#43]
I am an operator.....

How may I direct your call?

Link Posted: 2/10/2006 7:13:37 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

What a fucking tool...  Why?
~Dg84

Because his life was boring and lonesome and he wanted to be respected somewhere, somehow.

I do not condone it or understand it but it happens. Same reason people brag to each other in person about having done amazing things... It's just easier on the Internet. Nobody can see how soft you are to start thinking "this guy wasn't in combat ever..."

There was an incident in the SF a couple years ago - nowhere near as bad as this, but it ended up in the Pit and the member no longer posts here - and it surprised me then. This SIGforum guy is pretty bad though.

I wonder if he'll get time in PMITA prison because he lied about being an FFL.
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 7:16:44 AM EDT
[#45]
Too funny.
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 7:44:13 AM EDT
[#46]

From the SIG forum,  sigforum.com/groupee/forums/a/tpc/f/630601935/m/969102591/r/904107891#904107891

"When I deploy, my full ruck and LBV (sixteen 30rd M4 mags, eight 17rd G17 mags, three days of food/water, extra ammo, first aid kit, chem suit, commo gear, nav gear, spares, grenades, knife, hygiene kit, etc) weighs nearly 80lbs. That's before I pick up my helmet, boots, pistols and rifle. Add 15lbs if I have to hump my bolt gun, too."

"I've been home since November rehabbing a torn ACL that I got when an IED hit our truck. It's the first real "injury" I've received in the private sector. Should be able to resume duties in another 6-8 weeks."

PS: To Mr. calvert, we know who you are, where you live and your place of employment, if you so much continue to defraud people, we will take any and all legal action against you.

Link Posted: 2/10/2006 7:49:54 AM EDT
[#47]
Yeah the guys a jerk and deserves to burn in the pits of hell, but the sigforum guys can't be too bright if they are using someone with a C&R FFL to do transfers since you are only supposed to use them for personal firearms.  
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 7:53:29 AM EDT
[#48]
From what I understand, it was shipped ffl to ffl using a c&r license and Mr. calvert was going to do a private party transfer to the actual recepient?

Link Posted: 2/10/2006 7:55:18 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
From the SIG forum,  sigforum.com/groupee/forums/a/tpc/f/630601935/m/969102591/r/904107891#904107891

"When I deploy, my full ruck and LBV (sixteen 30rd M4 mags, eight 17rd G17 mags, three days of food/water, extra ammo, first aid kit, chem suit, commo gear, nav gear, spares, grenades, knife, hygiene kit, etc) weighs nearly 80lbs. That's before I pick up my helmet, boots, pistols and rifle. Add 15lbs if I have to hump my bolt gun, too."

"I've been home since November rehabbing a torn ACL that I got when an IED hit our truck. It's the first real "injury" I've received in the private sector. Should be able to resume duties in another 6-8 weeks."

PS: To Mr. calvert, we know who you are, where you live and your place of employment, if you so much continue to defraud people, we will take any and all legal action against you.

More like

"When I deploy, my full ruck and FBV (sixteen Twinkies, eight pouches of Skittles, three days of food/water - 6 racks of ribs pack tight but they are heavy, extra condiments, picnic kit, napkins, commo gear (iPod), spoon, fork, knife, wet-naps, etc) weighs nearly 80lbs. That's before I pick up my helmet, boots, pistols and rifle. Add 15lbs if I have to hump a tiny goat, too."

"I've been home since November rehabbing a torn ACL that I got when an rock hit our ice cream truck. It's the first real "injury" I've received in the private sector. Should be able to resume duties in another 6-8 weeks."
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 7:59:02 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
....Add 15lbs if I have to hump a tiny goat, too."....

LOL....
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top