Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 12:06:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Nice Suburban. I could use one of those... how many kids will fit in it?

Seems to be the same color as my pickup:

BTW, it has bucket seats, and power everything. 454 C.I.D., 2wd. The back bench "jump seat" or whatever you call it can hold a rifle out of sight when folded up.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 12:07:09 PM EDT
[#2]
I prefer the bench seat myself with the fancy saddle blanket seat covers.
Ohh shit, a yankee Italian is turning redneck.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 12:07:49 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

The wife can sit over on her own side, where she belongs.

Yankee love, how sweet.  

Bucket seats are for guys who drive minivans and cry themselves to sleep at night saying "why did I sell my balls to the evil woman?"  
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 12:08:00 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
homepage.uab.edu/beetle/truck.JPG

The truck in my photos had brushed aluminum rims on it, but the offset was f'ed up since the dealer put those on and the dealer paid for the American racing rims in the pix.  The brushed aluminum rims are nice though.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 12:11:43 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Nice Suburban. I could use one of those... how many kids will fit in it?

Seems to be the same color as my pickup:

images14.fotki.com/v258/photos/2/262472/1942349/Tr2jpeg-vi.jpg

BTW, it has bucket seats, and power everything. 454 C.I.D., 2wd. The back bench "jump seat" or whatever you call it can hold a rifle out of sight when folded up.

It'll carry 8 people without being uncomfortable. We got tired of having to take two cars to go out to eat when the in-laws were in town. Plenty of room for 4 adults and 2 rugrats in booster seats.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top