Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/9/2006 6:43:05 AM EDT
Anyone ever get one of these? I have been ordering from them for years and have never gotten one before. One came with my last order that arrived today, it has LOTS of stuff
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 11:23:06 AM EDT
[#1]
No one but me huh?
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 11:34:22 AM EDT
[#2]
No, but I get the Midway USA dealer catalog.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 11:41:39 AM EDT
[#3]
I order from them a lot but I haven't got a master catalog for the last two years.

Anyone else think their prices went up with the start of their Buyer Club?
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 1:39:33 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I order from them a lot but I haven't got a master catalog for the last two years.

Anyone else think their prices went up with the start of their Buyer Club?

You know what, I think your right! Seems like the NEW "Club Savings" price, is the old regular price
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 2:07:50 PM EDT
[#5]
I haven't been a customer with CTD for too long, but I just received an order from them yesterday and it included the Master Catalog. Usually I just get the small monthly catalog in the mail.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 2:14:16 PM EDT
[#6]
I get the 40? page one from time to time. Just got the Midway Big Boy today as well as MidSouth Shooters Supply. My P.O. Box almost OD'd.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top