Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/8/2006 7:45:17 PM EDT
I saw these on the sabre defence website and did some digging. they are a swiss made CZ clone. swiss quality....CZ design....should be a winner. anyone with firsthand experience with these?
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 8:06:40 AM EDT
[#1]
bump for the day crew
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 10:12:27 AM EDT
[#2]
nobody knows anything???
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 10:16:39 AM EDT
[#3]
This guy used one...about blew his face off.  YMMV.

Link Posted: 2/9/2006 10:44:23 AM EDT
[#4]
Never owned one, but I do recall that they were made under license from CZ before CZ's were allowed to be imported. This was back when TZ and all the other clones were in production. They did look to be of decent quality, but so did the Springfield Armory P9 CZ75 clone that I had that fell apart. One thing to keep in mind is that the Germans made the RG!
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 12:19:56 PM EDT
[#5]
i thought these were going to be new to the US market. they are new on the sabre defence website. anyone shoot one?

HOLY CRAP, i just found one on gunsamerica.com for $1400. i cant be THAT much better than a CZ-75 to justify the extra $1000
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top