Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/8/2006 4:49:00 PM EDT
This isn't a thread. I'm serious. It seems like BHM is at least every three months.

yeah yeah... IBTL. Surely I'm not the only one who thinks it seems like this.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 4:51:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Morgan Freeman had something to say about this
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 4:53:11 PM EDT
[#2]
I agree
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 4:55:05 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm hoping for a Yellow History Day.
Not a month or week.. I'll settle for a day.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 5:20:51 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Details?
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 5:23:01 PM EDT
[#5]
He says "we" just need to stop talking about it all the time.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 7:45:31 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
This isn't a www.mattandpamazon.com/images/matt/arfcom/anim_hoodie.gif thread. I'm serious. It seems like BHM is at least every three months.

February is Black History Month in America. You might be mistaking it for Women's History Month (March), Irish-American Heritage Month (March), Asian/Pacific History Month (May), Hispanic Heritage Month (Sept. 15-Oct. 15), or Native Indian/Alaska Native History Month (November).
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 7:49:32 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
This isn't a www.mattandpamazon.com/images/matt/arfcom/anim_hoodie.gif thread. I'm serious. It seems like BHM is at least every three months.

February is Black History Month in America. You might be mistaking it for Women's History Month (March), Irish-American Heritage Month (March), Asian/Pacific History Month (May), Hispanic Heritage Month (Sept. 15-Oct. 15), or Native Indian/Alaska Native History Month (November).

Hey

How come they get to migrate from one month to the next?
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 7:55:54 PM EDT
[#8]
It's usually whenever the "Media Inc and/or Hollywood Inc" feel the need to suckup or armlick the Race Pimps...
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 7:56:54 PM EDT
[#9]
In school it was hear about it all year, expect it extra hard from Jan to lare March
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 8:04:50 PM EDT
[#10]
shure seems to be!!
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 4:20:14 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Yes.

Every piss ant organization declares their own BHM and they are all different, so there is a steady string all year round.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 4:25:27 AM EDT
[#12]
I'm a racist.

Must have about two or three dozen under my belt. Won a number of them along the way, too.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 4:39:02 AM EDT
[#13]
In Atlanta where Cox communications rules every month is BHM.  Jimma Cartier chimes in from time to time to remind us white devils of our evil ways too.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 4:42:15 AM EDT
[#14]
My evil plan is working!
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 5:00:41 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

WTF?!?!? When is White History Month?
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 5:01:39 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

May 10th.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 6:20:41 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

May 10th.

August 8th
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 6:24:21 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Details?

ak47.net/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=429276
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 6:36:00 AM EDT
[#19]
Really its black history year(every year of course). They just chose february as the official month to celebrate and reflect back on their injustices done to their kind.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 7:35:26 AM EDT
[#20]
It's black history month EVERY month. Don't you watch television? Don't you watch tv shows, commercials, music videos, newscasts etc., every day?
Don't you go to the movies? Don't you listen to the radio?Don't you read the newspaper or magazines or books?

All that's on is propaganda. And it will never stop. Not til you believe everything you are told every time you hear it.

No other race gets the same EQUAL treatment in this country. I'm sorry that everyone can not be treated the same. "ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL" does not apply in the USA.

Link Posted: 2/9/2006 8:02:48 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Details?

ak47.net/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=429276

Better yet...

www.gaernin.net/stuff/freeman.mp3
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 8:11:52 AM EDT
[#22]
If I didn't know any better I'd swear it was 24/7/52/365
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top