Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/8/2006 2:13:22 PM EDT
After an 8 hour standoff with this fellow who was holed up in someone else's apartment, the SWAT team finally threw enough smoke grenades and flashbangs in there and decided to throw some tear gas to get him out.  Of course they had to burn down everything in the apartment and now the guy who lives there is homeless.  I could have sworn Senator Schumer said this kind of thing was impossible.

Here is the story but they don't mention the guy who lost his stuff, he was on the news just now though.

Link
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 2:17:06 PM EDT
[#1]
i wonder if this will end up on a episode of texas swat
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 2:22:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Did it feature any SWAT team members who had 10 minutes of a TV Show devoted to his hair dying?
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 2:24:17 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Did it feature any SWAT team members who had 10 minutes of a TV Show devoted to his hair dying?

Yeah, some of those guys are such tools
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 2:29:23 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Yeah that guy was great. I wonder how he wears his kevlar helmet without messing up his gelled up Gotti boys hair do???
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 8:14:33 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah that guy was great. I wonder how he wears his kevlar helmet without messing up his gelled up Gotti boys hair do???

With hair like that you don't NEED a helmet.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 8:29:05 PM EDT
[#6]
I noticed an edit on Texas SWAT tonight. Last week or so, they busted in a house, and made a big deal of the guy having a sks, they didn't find it, they found a "45cal, machine pistol" all they said was it was a 45, looked like a tech 9,and then showed a glock firing FA, as if it were the same gun. Last week they said a sks, and it cousin, the ak could fire 600rpm, they changed it this week, to add the FA version of the ak could fire 600rpm. Along with the 870 is a devistating weapon, comment.  
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 8:36:36 PM EDT
[#7]
Did you notice that they had the SKS laying on a table, and the magazine was inserted backwards!  Then he showed it off, what a bunch of dim wits!  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top