Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/8/2006 10:39:44 AM EDT
You are in good company.

Hilliary gave back a $5k political donation they gave her, she said she did not like the benefits they offered thier employees.  Hmmmm, you think she would have said something while she sat on thier board  of directors from '86-'92.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 10:41:49 AM EDT
[#1]
If Hitlery is against it I have to be for it. Thems the rules.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 10:44:22 AM EDT
[#2]
I went to Wal Mart yesterday and bought a 6' audio/video cable.

It was made in China.

But the funny thing was that the exact same cable was at Best Buy, Target, Radio Shack, Circuit City, Comp USA and even the fricking grocery store.  And you know what.  In every store the box said Made In China.

I figured at least one store would have that cable but made in the US.  

The above statement was sarcasim.  Made In China is Made In China no matter where you buy it people.  And there is  no such thing as a simple 6' Audio/Video that is not Made In China.

So what the heck did Wal Mart have to do with me getting a cable made in China?
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 10:45:35 AM EDT
[#3]
Walmart is just the company the liberals want to burn in effigy for everything that represents capitalism and free market.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 10:56:04 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Walmart is just the company the liberals want to burn in effigy for everything that represents capitalism and free market.

You sir are correct.  They represent non-union success and the liberals will have none of that.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 11:04:34 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

+1
On the other hand, WalMart tried to give Hitlery $5000, so apparently Wal-Mart supports Hitlery.  That invokes the second rule - if they're for Hitlery, I'm against them.  
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 11:06:35 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1
On the other hand, WalMart tried to give Hitlery $5000, so apparently Wal-Mart supports Hitlery.  That invokes the second rule - if they're for Hitlery, I'm against them.  

That was a token donation.  $5000 isn't even enough to cover Hitlery's monthly back waxing bill.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 11:08:01 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

That was a token donation.  $5000 isn't even enough to cover Hitlery's monthly back waxing bill.

Link Posted: 2/8/2006 11:08:21 AM EDT
[#8]
I have a hard time being against a company that sells guns and ammo. Look around they are becoming few and far between.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 11:10:28 AM EDT
[#9]
I dont think anyone of us could make in our day to day lives if everything that was made in China was taken away.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 11:11:54 AM EDT
[#10]
Walmart is the
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 11:14:27 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

Computer programmers- isn't this known as a "loop"?
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 11:25:18 AM EDT
[#12]
I find that just about every store has stuff made in China, calling Wal-Mart "China-Mart" is responding to the hype.  Now I do specifically buy stuf NOT made in (big) China if at all possible.  I look for the stuff made in Honduras if at all possible or other third world countries that support us like El Salvador.

Was it a Salvadorian or Honduran soldier that killed the five terrorists with a folding knife?
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 11:30:14 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

Nice image.  I still don't like the fact they attempted to give her any money but their crazy low prices on .223 and 9mm value packs will keep me coming back.  
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 11:45:13 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

+1
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 12:04:56 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
You are in good company.

Hilliary gave back a $5k political donation they gave her, she said she did not like the benefits they offered thier employees.  Hmmmm, you think she would have said something while she sat on thier board  of directors from '86-'92.

That's pretty bad, when the democraps don't want your money.  
That is like Satan saying "Mhhh, nahh.  You're soul really isn't the kind of thing we are looking for here in Hell.  Thanks again.   Bye - bye."
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top