Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 2/7/2006 7:19:41 PM EDT
So now they have some sort of new cosmetic surgery for women. Reconstructive Vagina.

WHAT THE F**K????

It has not been FDA approved yet BUT the best part of the news story was this woman they were interviewing with a spanish accent saying:

"Dees is 2006... No one should have to walk arrrrround weeth a loose VA-GI-NA!"  
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 7:20:35 PM EDT
[#1]
"Laser Vaginal Reconstruction!"

Seen those billboards for a quite a while now.  Have not been inquiring what needs to be rebuilt or why....not sure I want to know.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 7:22:12 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Have not been inquiring what needs to be rebuilt or why....not sure I want to know.

The why is because these "women" are treating their box like it was a fucking amusement park.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 7:24:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Medicaid will cover it.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 7:25:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 7:26:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Sphincter bleaching.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 7:28:54 PM EDT
[#6]
AGNTSA
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 7:30:10 PM EDT
[#7]
labiaplasty

sorry could resist, but: Loose lips sink ships!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 7:32:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Yeah but this is 2006!! NO ONE should have to walk around with a loose vagina!!!
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 7:33:50 PM EDT
[#9]
this is just begging for the "Is your partner complaining about a lack of tightness?  then stop having sex with horses" pic
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 7:33:51 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Yeah but this is 2006!! NO ONE should have to walk around with a loose vagina!!!

Amen.  I mean, there really is no excuse for it any longer...
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 7:33:55 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
labiaplasty

sorry could resist, but: Loose lips sink ships!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh man that the funniest thing i have heard all day!
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 7:34:56 PM EDT
[#12]
I don't see anything wrong with it, in fact I'm all for it.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 7:36:52 PM EDT
[#13]
I remember when the pR0n star Huston got her labia shaved off and sold it on Ebay or something. I remember the howard stearn show wither her on it and her lab's here incased is some plasic paperwight thing.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 7:37:29 PM EDT
[#14]
I think i 'm going to hurl.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 6:36:57 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Have not been inquiring what needs to be rebuilt or why....not sure I want to know.

The why is because these "women" are treating their box like it was a fucking amusement park.

Or since they had a Latino accent, they could be good Catholics and don't use any type of birth control and have had 4 kids.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 6:40:27 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
"Laser Vaginal Reconstruction!"

Seen those billboards for a quite a while now.  Have not been inquiring what needs to be rebuilt or why....not sure I want to know.

May the horse be with you.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 6:42:10 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

It IS a fucking amusement park.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 6:42:30 AM EDT
[#18]
That's old news.... you should have seen the report on penis replacement. Apparently the penis is removed from a deceased man, and transplanted onto the guy that wants a bigger johnson.

Now, think about this.... a guy that is willing to pay a medical facility to harvest the large-size penis from a dead guy, and have it surgically grafted to his body, with all functioning ability restored?
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 6:44:12 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Link Posted: 2/8/2006 6:44:22 AM EDT
[#20]
I saw this one day on some show the Mrs was watching. They basically make the pussy look like a little girls twat. Weird.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 6:51:40 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 6:59:11 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
So now they have some sort of new cosmetic surgery for women. Reconstructive Vagina.

WHAT THE F**K????

It has not been FDA approved yet BUT the best part of the news story was this woman they were interviewing with a spanish accent saying:

"Dees is 2006... No one should have to walk arrrrround weeth a loose VA-GI-NA!"  

I have heard of surgeries where they "replace" the hymen before.....
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 6:59:22 AM EDT
[#23]
So I searched "cigar" on ebay and I found these:
http://cgi.ebay.com/CIGAR-SHAPED-JAMU-STICK-CLEANSE-TIGHTEN-WOMENS-VAGINA_W0QQitemZ5664780798QQcategoryZ67590QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

if ya miss the auction, search Jamu Herbal Sticks on yahoo/google.  Claims to do the same thing without goin under the knife.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 7:00:24 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
That's old news.... you should have seen the report on penis replacement. Apparently the penis is removed from a deceased man, and transplanted onto the guy that wants a bigger johnson.

Now, think about this.... a guy that is willing to pay a medical facility to harvest the large-size penis from a dead guy, and have it surgically grafted to his body, with all functioning ability restored?

That gives a whole new level of meaning to "I wouldn't ____ her with your ____!!!"
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 7:04:48 AM EDT
[#25]
Dats tight, yo!
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 7:09:22 AM EDT
[#26]
some chicks to get there lips all snugged in..  so they can lose the meat curtain look :)

Link Posted: 2/8/2006 7:10:04 AM EDT
[#27]
Transplanting the Johnson rod?  That would seem impossible.  All the nerves and those little blood carrying thingies, the pump......I just don't see it.    

Would it have to be the same color as your body?  What about an apple head?  Could that be an option?  How about a couple more gonads too?
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 7:20:28 AM EDT
[#28]
At some point this thread is going to end up locked so.....

IBTL
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 7:22:37 AM EDT
[#29]
This thread will go 4+ pages.  No lock.  Unless some show-off posts a picture.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 7:33:45 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

How much for a season pass?
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 7:35:36 AM EDT
[#31]
Of course, like all "cosmetic" surgeries that were borne from medical necessity, the vanity of mankind will seek to use those methods to alter their appearance to fulfill their image.

Penis replacement: The first successful penis allotransplant surgery was done on September 2005 in a military hospital in Guangzhou, China. (Guangzhou Daily, source) A man at 44 sustained an injury after an accident and his penis was severed. Urination became difficult as his urethra was partly blocked. A newly brain-dead man, at 23, was tracked down and his penis selected for the transplant. Despite atrophy of blood vessels and nerves, the arteries, veins, nerves and the corpora spongiosa were successfully matched. It remains to be observed if infection or rejection has occurred after the transplant and how much sexual function the man would regain.

Now, barring any emergent medical situation, no man with an ounce of self-esteem and mental stability would ever subject themselves to a penis transplant surgery. That being said, um.... I can see a whole new meaning given to the "ORGAN DONOR" forms that are filled-out.

It is my wish, upon my death, to donate the following:

[_] Heart
[_] Lungs
[_] Kidneys
[_] Liver
[_] Eyes
[_] Penis

Link Posted: 2/8/2006 8:01:32 AM EDT
[#32]
Once it's perfected and with little or no complications guys will be lined up for new organs.  Even us rather large guys may want to try a new unit.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 8:26:53 AM EDT
[#33]
Actually, this is not uncommon for women who have had difficult births where tearing (TEARING!) has been involved.  
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 8:35:16 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
Actually, this is not uncommon for women who have had difficult births where tearing (TEARING!) has been involved.  

Uh, that's a few stitches.  This is totally fucking with nature.  If I see a nice young looking pretty pussy, I want it to feel that way.  This give that look without the feel and that's wrong.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 8:52:50 AM EDT
[#35]
Hey, if they can retread the thing after it's been beaten to a consistency and appearance not unlike Mick Jagger's lips, I don't see the problem.

Now the cock transplants.. I'm hoping that's a joke.  The idea of some dumbass ending up on anti-rejection drugs for life because his dick was kinda dinky doesn't do much for my opinion of humanity but sure wouldn't come as a surprise.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 9:06:41 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

This is begging to be someone's new sig line!!!
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 9:09:47 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 9:19:43 AM EDT
[#38]
So what we have here are females with tons of sexual expirence that now have a tighter twat?

I dont see a problem with that
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 9:27:08 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
Once it's perfected and with little or no complications guys will be lined up for new organs.  Even us rather large guys may want to try a new unit.

I don't intend to give some other dude's willy more time at bat than the one I was born with, if you catch my drift...
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 9:28:26 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
So what we have here are females with tons of sexual expirence that now have a tighter twat?

Why on earth do people think that sexual activity "stretches" a female's organs out?? It is an utterly rediculous concept that even high school kids ought to know better than to repeat....
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 9:47:00 AM EDT
[#41]
No shit.

Women can do exercises to fix that problem.  Too much time sitting on the couch watching Days of Our Lives and eating bon-bons.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 9:48:16 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Why on earth do people think that sexual activity "stretches" a female's organs out?? It is an utterly rediculous concept that even high school kids ought to know better than to repeat....

Uhm, cause it's true?  
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 10:03:33 AM EDT
[#43]
This is nothing new in old time Virginia they had run into this before.

The story goes something like this. Way back in the early 1800's a newly married Smithfield smoke house employee walk up to the older forman and asked him a question.

Mr Foreman could I ask you a personel question ? Being a good foreman he would help anytime he could so he asked what it was about.
The employee said his wife was unhappy with their sex life and said his dick was too small.
The foreman thinks a minute and then asked the employee to tell him about the new wife,descibe what kind of back ground she has and such. The employee answered his new wife had been married before and already had 5 kids by the time she was 22.
The old and wise foreman thought for a moment and the asked how was she built.
The employee descibed her height,weight but the foreman wanted to know her waist size. The employee help out his hands in a circle about 30" a round " about that big".
The foreman thought for a moment then said "she's plum wore out, thats your problem ".
He then turned and walked into the smoke house. He looked carefully around the smoke house for just the right smoked shoulder.

He then handed the ham to the employee with a wink and a smile. The young employee looked dumb founded , how was he to please his wife with a gift of Ham ?
So he asked the old and wise foreman. Whats with the Ham ?
The foreman explained, some things will wear out and then turn to junk but most things can be repaired back to better than new ? Wink wink
The kid still has the WTF look his face so the foreman explains how the to fix his problem.

You need to rebushing the pussy. To rebushing a pussy you just shove this ham up into her pussy and then fast as can be jerk the bone out.  Good as new and smokey tasting.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 10:10:18 AM EDT
[#44]
There is a treatment for blimp hangars or meat lips.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 10:15:12 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
some chicks to get there lips all snugged in..  so they can lose the meat curtain look :)

Ahhh...   the old "5 lbs of chewed bubblegum" look.

Link Posted: 2/8/2006 10:21:53 AM EDT
[#46]
All this talking about meat is making me so hongry!

Link Posted: 2/8/2006 10:27:26 AM EDT
[#47]
Some dumb cunts' wealthy husbands just need to be separated from some more of their money.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 10:29:37 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
I think i 'm going to hurl.

Pussy makes you puke?
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 10:34:33 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Shit... IBTL was on the horizon before.. it's imminent now!
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 10:42:12 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Shit... IBTL was on the horizon before.. it's imminent now!

Pic of Girl eating lunch?
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top