Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/7/2006 7:19:07 PM EDT
...but he's had some interesting stories and guests on the ONLY 2 times I've caught his show. Last week he visited that recently discovered drug trafficking tunnel on the US-Mexico border, and tonight he had two very good speakers about the Islamic Cartoon Jihad.

Bravo, Mr. Cooper. More entertaining than O'Reiily has been lately because Cooper just let them go for the most part, only interjecting when one side took too much time.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 7:21:01 PM EDT
[#1]
He's a lib, but I agree he seems to be willing to look at the other side of the argument sometimes.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 7:23:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Bill's gotten on my nerves so much I'm ready for someone else....I think I'll check him out.

Thanks for the report.

HH
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 7:26:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Joe scarborough, who has his own show on msnbc, is pretty good, too, and, unlike many of his counterparts on the other networks, he's actually a geniune conservative commentator.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 7:42:15 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
He's a lib, but I agree he seems to be willing to look at the other side of the argument sometimes.

Agreed. Maybe he's just young and idealistic enough to believe that occasionally, just once in a while, facts can speak for themselves with no spin...

...well, here's hoping, anyway.  
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 7:56:56 AM EDT
[#5]
I can't really stomach Cooper.

Someone else metioned Scarbourough, who is good, but spend WAY TOO much time on Natalie Holloway and that George dude who was killed on the cruise ship.

Also, I am starting to prefer Tucker Carlson to just about everyone else, except for Brit Hume.  Tucker seems to have it pretty straight but just when he should really hammer the other side with facts he usually falls a bit short.

Brit Hume, however, is the man.  Ever watch Fox News Sunday with Chris Wallace?  When they are in the panel discussion and Brit starts speaking there is a noticable change in the deamenor of the panel.  He commands their respect, even the likes of Juan Williams.  He has his ducks in a row.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 7:59:19 AM EDT
[#6]
i saw something that said reporters consider him (britt hume) to be the best in the biz.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 8:05:55 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Joe scarborough, who has his own show on msnbc, is pretty good, too, and, unlike many of his counterparts on the other networks, he's actually a geniune conservative commentator.

He's the no bullshit type though, he doesn't give Republicans a free pass like some.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 8:07:27 AM EDT
[#8]
Are we talking about "The Mole"?
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 8:12:46 AM EDT
[#9]
i have been a fan of anderson cooper since he was on ABC's World News Now, thier overnight live news show--i had a third shift job at the time and he was very funny and entertaining at 3am  he was the host of the Mole, too, my favorite reality show  

i havent watched 360 much, but it is called that for a reason

Anderson's anchor desk is Central Command for a 360-degree look at world events -- covering not only the day's top stories, but the fascinating, the unexpected and the underreported.

from the show's webpage at CNN.com
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top