Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 4:26:53 PM EDT
[#1]
What is the difference between your wife and your job?
After 7 years your job still sux.  
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 4:29:39 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I knew a girl that could be that way for over an hour

Why did she stay there for the other 64 minutes and 53 seconds?

Link Posted: 2/7/2006 4:31:55 PM EDT
[#3]
My job requires that I'm on my knees quite a bit.    

I've spent so much time on my knees(mostly concrete,hard floors) for the last 20 years that I've developed caluse on them.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 4:46:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 5:23:08 PM EDT
[#5]
How can women stay on their knees so long?  Because they kneed to..
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 6:00:43 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I wonder what the lady Arfcomers think of these threads

to name a few    

I'm guessing this happens sometimes as well:
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 6:14:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 6:22:38 PM EDT
[#8]
endurance...women do what they have to do while men gripe and belly-ache looking for some other way...
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 6:56:17 PM EDT
[#9]

Although I have noticed that chicks can curl up on a couch in ways that would cause my legs to go pins and needles, yet they never have that happen.

The difference is muscle.  After gaining a good bit of muscle on my legs the past twenty years, I can't keep my knees bent without completely cutting-off my circulation.  When I was much younger, I used to spend hours at work with my knees bent to work on machines.  The same is true with my arms.  I can't keep my arms above my head now without cutting-off the circulation to my arms.z
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 3:06:09 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
you oversexed twits!

their center of gravity is lower than most males, being located at apporximately right above the hip bones, so their rotational inertia is much less than males, whose cg is well above the navel, and require much more muscle tension to maintain a stable position.  

Ask a guy to stand with his heels and butt against a wall and bend over at the waist to touch his toes without bending his knees. He can't do it without falling over.  A woman can.

i can

Do you have a fat rear and no upper body muscle?

I was afraid to admit I could not do this...afraid I'd have to cash in my girl card...But now I know why: I've a tiny butt and am athletically built.

But <looks down shirt> I am most assuredly female

Gentlemen (and I use the term VERY loosely with SOME of you) This thread is MOST entertaining.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 9:23:24 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Gentlemen (and I use the term VERY loosely with SOME of you) This thread is MOST entertaining.

I just looked down my shirt and I can't tell.  Well.  Are boobs supposed to be hairy?

Link Posted: 2/8/2006 9:26:50 AM EDT
[#12]
women.............
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 9:27:07 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I just looked down my shirt and I can't tell.  Well.  Are boobs supposed to be hairy?

Well, if they are, I'm totally screwed.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top