Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/6/2006 7:59:30 AM EDT
Police Think Shooting Suspect May Flee to Mexico

Police are looking for a shooting suspect they think may be trying to run away to Mexico.

Phoenix police say Augustine Garcia-Hernandez shot a man at an apartment near 22nd Street and Van Buren.

Officers say he knocked on the door of the apartment and when it opened Garcia-Hernandez walked in and allegedly shot the 22-year-old victim in the head twice.

The victim is in critical condition and not expected to survive.

Police aren't clear on a motive, but think it might have been over a girl.

The victims name has not been released.

Officers think Garcia-Hernandez may be driving a stolen white Dodge Ram pickup truck.

If you have any information call Phoenix police.

Story here

I swear I'm not lying, almost every fucking night on the news they are reporting on at least one, and sometimes even 3 or 4 crimes being commited by filthy illegal aliens. If it wasn't for these worthless fucks, the crime rate would drop about 65% in this city. Oh wait, I forgot. They just want a better life, so if we need a crime rate to shoot up this high and have a prisons over populated with these illegal  pricks well I guess that's a small price to pay.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 8:17:25 AM EDT
[#1]
I am not about to get into anything race related, but you are correct:  every single morning there is the same story with different details.  It is sad.  

Taking a man's life over a woman...  How pathetic is that?  That's the real issue.  
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 8:36:41 AM EDT
[#2]
For all those that live in cities where this type of shit IS NOT a daily occurence, just sit tight...It's coming!
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 8:43:35 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I am not about to get into anything race related, but you are correct:  every single morning there is the same story with different details.  It is sad.  

Taking a man's life over a woman...  How pathetic is that?  That's the real issue.  

Ban women! It's for the children!
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 8:44:44 AM EDT
[#4]
It also happens here in LA (the 2nd largest city in Mexico by population). Local news media stopped reporting on daily killings unless dead children or multiple murders are involved.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 8:48:29 AM EDT
[#5]
Just moving here from the midwest, it takes a little getting used to seeing these things on the news everyday. Knowing that its just going to get worse...

Ugggggghhhh

(0_o) Dan
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 9:14:00 AM EDT
[#6]
Outlaw illegal immigrants.  It's for the children.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 9:16:29 AM EDT
[#7]
Unfortunately, you will get used to it.  I haven't a racist bone in my body, but I do watch 4 hours of news a morning...  And there are 3 major players in crimes here in Phoenix:  the white wanna-be gang banger, the illegal immigrant, and the black person who feels they have a vendetta because they are oppressed.  

I don't suppose it is any different in any other city, but the degree of it here does get very frustrating.  
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 9:19:54 AM EDT
[#8]
There just committing the crimes that Americans won't commit themselves
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 9:20:34 AM EDT
[#9]
They are just here to murder the people that Americans won't.  
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 9:20:59 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

It's really not about race.  The issue is these aliens who come here illegally have the upper hand.  Commit crime, disappear to Mexico, get new fake SSN card, go to another state and go to work.  They (illegal aliens) have nothing to lose, unlike a citizen of this country who stands to lose a lot if he/she were to get caught committing a felony.

Trey
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 9:22:49 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

This is a serious subject. Don't make me laugh out loud like that, or people will think I'm insensitive.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 9:23:05 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
ITaking a man's life over a woman...  How pathetic is that?  That's the real issue.  

I agree with you, but everytime we have a "should dueling be legalized?" thread here, there are plenty of posters who prove they would be as equally willing to kill another man over a perceived slight to protect their "honor".
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 9:38:41 AM EDT
[#13]
There's several contibuting factors going on. 1. Mexico is a corrupt 3rd world shithole to begin with, and we are not only getting invade by people from a 3rd world corrupt shithole, but we seem to get the worst Mexico and Guatemala has to offer. 2. There is no deterent against them commiting crimes, they steal cars, sell drugs, kidnap and commit murder like it's just an normal everyday activity for them, and when they think they may actually get into some kind of trouble, they simply run across the border for a few weeks until the heat dies down then waltz right back over here again.

All the idiots that defend them by repeating the same worn out liberal lie "They do the jobs no one else will do" or this one "They just want a better life" really have their head in the sand or really are too stupid to see the actual facts.

29% of Arizonas prison population is in fact illegal aliens...29%! That's absurd. And no, none of them are in there for immigration violations. Almost every single day there are news stories about shootings and every other kind of serious violent crime and probably 60-70% of those stories involve illegal aliens. How on earth can some people not understand my hatred fore these scum bags?

If these roaches were in fact "Just looking for a better life" than why do they commit crimes, why do they destroy neighborhoods by turning them into filthy ghettos that look just like where they came from? What I'm saying isn't racist...it's the fucking truth. One would think that if people were willing to come to the U.S. illegally just for a better life they would at least be law abiding and low key, the exact opposite of what they really are.

Seal the border and deport these roaches immediately, before our whole country is fucked up beyond repair!
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 10:05:36 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
There's several contibuting factors going on. 1. Mexico is a corrupt 3rd world shithole to begin with, and we are not only getting invade by people from a 3rd world corrupt shithole, but we seem to get the worst Mexico and Guatemala has to offer. 2. There is no deterent against them commiting crimes, they steal cars, sell drugs, kidnap and commit murder like it's just an normal everyday activity for them, and when they think they may actually get into some kind of trouble, they simply run across the border for a few weeks until the heat dies down then waltz right back over here again.

All the idiots that defend them by repeating the same worn out liberal lie "They do the jobs no one else will do" or this one "They just want a better life" really have their head in the sand or really are too stupid to see the actual facts.

29% of Arizonas prison population is in fact illegal aliens...29%! That's absurd. And no, none of them are in there for immigration violations. Almost every single day there are news stories about shootings and every other kind of serious violent crime and probably 60-70% of those stories involve illegal aliens. How on earth can some people not understand my hatred fore these scum bags?

If these roaches were in fact "Just looking for a better life" than why do they commit crimes, why do they destroy neighborhoods by turning them into filthy ghettos that look just like where they came from? What I'm saying isn't racist...it's the fucking truth. One would think that if people were willing to come to the U.S. illegally just for a better life they would at least be law abiding and low key, the exact opposite of what they really are.

Seal the border and deport these roaches immediately, before our whole country is fucked up beyond repair!

not going to happen, Bush needs the cheap workers and the dems need the illegal votes.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 10:08:37 AM EDT
[#15]
Tom Tancredo for President!!!
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 10:52:25 AM EDT
[#16]
Also for those that don't know the Phx area that well, that area is a real sh!thole.  

89grand is right, it's only gonna get worse.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 10:56:07 AM EDT
[#17]
Dey took err jerbs@!!@!!!

Link Posted: 2/6/2006 10:58:00 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

This is a serious subject. Don't make me laugh out loud like that, or people will think I'm insensitive.

Ditto!
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 11:02:33 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Also for those that don't know the Phx area that well, that area is a real sh!thole.  

89grand is right, it's only gonna get worse.

No, no ... you don't understand ... its their failure to cope with the American gun culture .. they are overwhelmed by it, and it causes these great tradgedies.

All thats needed is a little common sense gun control - who can argue with a complete ban on handguns when you see the effect that it has on these unfortunates, and who needs anything more than a single shot bolt-action rifle for hunting?

Fight the gun culture and help these unfortunate citizens-but-for -a-bit-of-paper become productive guests!

Link Posted: 2/6/2006 11:05:59 AM EDT
[#20]

In Los Angeles, for example, more than 90 percent of all outstanding homicide warrants are for illegal aliens, and about 65 percent of the city's fugitive felony warrants involve illegals. In Phoenix, alien-smuggling operations last year resulted in a huge surge in home invasions and alien-related violent crimes.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/national/20040720-120953-3166r.htm
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 11:09:52 AM EDT
[#21]
The guy looks like a real winner.  Mug shot and all.
The fact he took anothers life for the sake of a woman makes him a champion.

Disclaimer (for 89grand):
No pun intended here.  The above are actual real time comments and opinions of quijanos, inc.
Any repeat or broadcast of such material should be at the request of quijanos inc.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 11:16:18 AM EDT
[#22]
It's going to have to get a lot worse than it is now before anything is done.  These new proposals by assholes like McCain are nothing but a feel good measure, something to fool us all into thinking that they're going to fix the problem so we'll all go back to sleep.  Look at the Euro countries with their large population of Muslims who moved there "looking for a better life".  The French countryside was in flames and they still won't do anything real about it.  None of them are willing to stand up and say "This must be fixed", and neither are American politicians.

What will work?  No Amnesty.  Deportation of all illegals.  Huge fines for businesses hiring illegals.   Two walls with a half mile wide "no man's land" in between backed up by camera's, guards and dogs.  No aid money to ANY country that encourages their citizens to travel here illegally.  No more anchor babies!  No free services for illegals.  Local cops given the authority and the orders to arrest illegals when found during normal traffic and crime stops.  No more catch and release.

If the jobs don't get done then they don't get done.  Wash your own car, make your own burgers, pick up your own pizza, mow your own lawn, or pay the price to hire an American to do it.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 3:25:48 PM EDT
[#23]
MILITARIZE THE BORDER, STOP WELFARE PAYMENTS TO ILLEGAL ALIENS

DON'T GIVE BIRTHRIGHT CITIZENSHIP TO CRIMINALS CHILDREN
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 3:58:02 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

we voted to do that. Then our governor removed that part after we voted in favor of it.

Ahh... Democracy
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 4:38:51 PM EDT
[#25]
ALL of those damn politicians need to be replaced, along with the head of homeland INsecurity
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 6:54:02 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
The guy looks like a real winner.  Mug shot and all.
The fact he took anothers life for the sake of a woman makes him a champion.

He didn't do it for a woman, he did it for HIMSELF !! For his machismo. Screw with his woman , you not showing pedro no respect. Pedro kill you.

It's the damn truth of the situation.

rj
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 7:05:29 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

we voted to do that. Then our governor removed that part after we voted in favor of it.

Ahh... Democracy

She is such a bitch!  
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 7:13:33 PM EDT
[#28]
And you wonder why people here don't do jack shit about it...

It hurts people's feelings, oh noes!!!!1one

If liberals took the time to think, they'd see something wrong with someone getting killed by an illegal.

But knowing them, they'd come up with some bullshit like, "Oh, Bush is sending so many people to die in Iraq and no one's here to protect us!"  Shut the fuck up.  You asked for it.

I mean, seriously.  It's not about being politically correct.  How would anyone like it if their house was broken into and their children murdered by someone who wasn't supposed to be here in the first place?  That's just doubly shitty.  For one, you lose a loved one, and to add insult to injury, they're here totally illegally.  But no, they don't think like that.  And Heaven forbid we do, or else we're branded "racist."  

Um, I have brown skin, and this shit does NOT fly with me!

Someone who lets the feelings of strangers transcend the welfare of their loved ones needs a serious roundhouse kick to the face, not even kidding.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 8:40:05 PM EDT
[#29]
The LEGAL residents HERE have mentioned the legal expenses getting through the medical, criminal and financial requirements to IMMIGRATE

The ILLEGALS start by crossing the border illegally, don't get checked for communicable diseases, don't have clean criminal records

The REAL IMMIGRANTS are being betrayed as much as the American Citizens are, they went through the legal process, proved their eligibility

And, then got to watch MILLIONS of illegals be allowed to flaunt immigration law, threaten our population with diseases like TB

And, commit crimes more suitable for a third world shithole than a country that exists by the RULE OF LAW
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top