Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 12:50:13 PM EDT
[#1]
If I wasn't seriously committed to either one, sure.  I've dated as many as three at once before while often practicing "catch and release" with the gals.   If you're more or less single and it's friends with benefits, sure no problemo.  Or if it's the first few dates and you're just checking for compatability.

Once you start getting serious about one though, it's just not fair to them.  It's the old adage about treating others as you'd like them to treat you.

I've got a serious GF now and I wouldn't think of dating another woman at the current time.

John

Link Posted: 2/6/2006 12:52:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Have done so. I don't recommend it for mere mortal men, it can cause a grown man to break down from stress.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 12:56:08 PM EDT
[#3]
I've juggled a few guys "dating" at the same time.  Why not?  As long as all parties involved know you're not exclusive.  But it's not a good idea to be f*cking more than one girl at a time.  That's when it gets messy.  Keep your pants on , and enjoy it.

Just my .02.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 1:34:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Been there, done that. But I was a young guy then. Got it out of my system. I do have some intersting memories. Only dating I do now is with my MRS of 27 years.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 2:03:59 PM EDT
[#5]
It's only a headache if you make it out to be one.  If you're upfront and ease them into the idea, it can be less drama than if you were locked down with one.  Having them in seperate cities is a big plus also.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 2:06:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 2:39:10 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Another woman thread from WMW....

Hmmm, I wonder what such thread he'll come up with next.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 2:51:34 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

just search the archives for clean_cut's threads and go by the pattern established earlier....
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 2:54:17 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

just search the archives for clean_cut's threads and go by the pattern established earlier....

Oh dear lord, I think I remember clean_cut's posts. Eek.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 3:25:11 PM EDT
[#10]
of course
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 3:26:47 PM EDT
[#11]
Fuggin' A!
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 3:26:58 PM EDT
[#12]
Well, if I ever get divorced then yes...but I will never be in another serious relationship.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top