Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/10/2001 12:24:08 PM EDT
I know Levis, Burger King, & McDonalds are anti friendly.  I pray Taco Bell never goes that route because I would probably still eat there.  I wear Wrangler jeans and really don't like burgers, so no problem on those three.  I just don't think I would quit TB if they went that direction.  Does this make me a bad gunlover?
Link Posted: 8/10/2001 12:26:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Just means you're a dog eater with a taste for the nasty.
Link Posted: 8/10/2001 12:30:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/10/2001 12:41:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Sorry Uncle Sam, but Taco Bell, along with KFC and Pizza Hut are owned by the Anti-Gun PepsiCo. Didn't ya wonder why all the Taco Bell Lara Croft merchandise was completely void of firearms. The commercials had all the guns edited out,too.
Link Posted: 8/10/2001 12:42:55 PM EDT
[#4]
to late on TB same goes for Pepsi,KFC, and Pizza hut. all owned by the same company

TB edited out the guns in there tombraider taco bell commercial among other things
Link Posted: 8/10/2001 1:04:37 PM EDT
[#5]
In the "supreme ruler" thread, the topic starter makes the comment about what car you'd buy if all car companies were anti-gun. Would all of us "narrow minded" folks be screwed out of owning cars? The answer should actually be "NO" because at least one car company would/should realize there's a large market segment comprised of vocal and active RKBA supporters.

Maybe it's just me, but I find it odd that one person's lack of conviction could be translated as someone else's narrow mindedness.
Link Posted: 8/10/2001 1:09:39 PM EDT
[#6]
UncleSam,
 I don't think trading BurgerKing & McDonalds for Taco Bell is much of a choice. You should probably get straight lard shots and save yourself the moral dilemma. [:)]
Link Posted: 8/10/2001 1:18:00 PM EDT
[#7]
I've wondered about the computer industry.

We know Bill Gates is anti. But is Apple any better? If not, what other alternatives are there? I really rather new to the subject but how many other operating systems are there and do they really compare/compete with the big two?
Link Posted: 8/10/2001 1:23:35 PM EDT
[#8]
How do you know these companies are anti gun?
Link Posted: 8/10/2001 4:04:22 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
How do you know these companies are anti gun?
View Quote

Well it could be I'm wrong. But I seem to recall that Bill Gates has donated to the anti's in the Seattle area. Maybe even to the state level.

And "is Apple any better?", is just that, are they?
Link Posted: 8/23/2001 6:36:44 PM EDT
[#10]
It is getting harder and harder to find out the pro 2nd Ammendment guys.

Dillon's Blue Press has had columns on the good and the bad guuys.

Most difficult for me was giving up Levi's, but Wrangler is a very good substitute in more ways than one.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top