Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/5/2006 4:28:28 PM EDT
I created a button on my toolbar which instantly gets me into the current ARFCOM General Discussion list without a bunch of mouse clicks.  It could also be used as a homepage for those with absolutely no life.

If you add a Link to your toolbar with the following properties, whenever you hit that link, the list of GD topics pops up without having to navigate to them.  Some basic stuff, but it might help some.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/forum.html?b=1&f=5

Have a nice day.

Link Posted: 2/5/2006 4:36:07 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I created a button on my toolbar which instantly gets me into the current ARFCOM General Discussion list without a bunch of mouse clicks. It could also be used as a homepage for those with absolutely no life.

If you add a Link to your toolbar with the following properties, whenever you hit that link, the list of GD topics pops up without having to navigate to them.  Some basic stuff, but it might help some.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/forum.html?b=1&f=5

Have a nice day.

Thats me
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 4:37:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 4:49:09 PM EDT
[#3]
tag
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 4:57:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Other shortcuts in life....

The F5 key refreshes the screen.

F11 key goes full screen, F11 to return to normal.

The backspace key <- also takes you backwards a page.

Tab takes you forward, Shift-Tab takes you backwards.

This is just some basic stuff, jump in here if you have a better way of doing things too.
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 6:01:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Right clicking and choosing "Open in New Window" lets you open multiple browser windows

The box in the top right of your window with the "x" in it will close the open browser window.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top