Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 4:38:28 PM EDT
[#1]
While I'm not saying she won this way, there was a girl in my class who wrestled one year and this is how she inadvertinly won. She was about 5'-2" 95-100lbs, stacked blue eyed blonde, I mean this girl had a smokin body. Everyone who had to wrestle her would just quit right away before they got wood, its difficult to hide a hard on in a singlet Last I heard she was still working as a stripper, we graduated in '89 so you know she had to be pretty hot to still be making money stripping.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 4:56:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Any of you wrestlers know what the saturday night ride is? Oh Yeah. My Girl pin of choice!
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 5:12:47 PM EDT
[#3]

Link Posted: 2/6/2006 5:18:36 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
IM sent to swing set letting him know what a little dick licking bitch he is.  Nuff said.

Thank you for the nice IM. I appreciate your kind offer to meet in a hotel room and wrestle. You're quite persuasive, and that picture you sent along sure makes the offer tempting.

I don't know how you fit into those silk panties and tulip cup bra, but damn boy you did it.

Thanks again, and I respectfully decline.

Good luck in your search for love. Best wishes,

Swingset.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 5:35:13 PM EDT
[#5]
I was the first freshman to ever letter at Putnam City,and sounds like some of you never had older sisters!!!

I was never one to take shit just because I was smaller or younger that the older bullies on my block!!   I liked to pitch rocks(later became quite a good picture in the Pop Warner league)but would nail my perps with stone!!!!

I hit Pee-Wee above the eye,and he chased me for two blocks before he caught me!

He was on top of me pounding the shit out of me,when all I saw was a blur(was comeing at him so fast I thought it was my dog Dollie(a collie)!

Was my two year older skninny little wafe of blonde hair sister,man she beat the liveing hell out of him!!!

Gave me a whole different outlook of the fair sex!!!!

Pound for pound muscel is just that!!!!

Bob
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 6:23:17 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
When I was in wrestling it was rare that a girl wrestle would be heard of.  The ones that did show up usually got their butts kicked but occassionally they would get a win.  For anyone to win a state championship in wrestling is pretty impressive.  The 103 weight makes puts both guys and girls on a fairly even footage as at that weight both have very little muscle mass so it comes down to technic more than strength.  Unless a girl is on steroids I don't see one winning state in any of the higher weight classes just due to the natural difference in muscles and strength between men and women.

Duh, how many 200 pound non-couch potato women are there?
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 6:47:12 PM EDT
[#7]
How many ways are there to score in wrestling?
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 6:47:43 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
When I was in wrestling it was rare that a girl wrestle would be heard of.  The ones that did show up usually got their butts kicked but occassionally they would get a win.  For anyone to win a state championship in wrestling is pretty impressive.  The 103 weight makes puts both guys and girls on a fairly even footage as at that weight both have very little muscle mass so it comes down to technic more than strength.  Unless a girl is on steroids I don't see one winning state in any of the higher weight classes just due to the natural difference in muscles and strength between men and women.

A lot in (the former)  East Germany
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 5:22:10 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm talking about even the lower weight classes.  I started wrestling at 119 in high school.  Even at that light of a weight there is now way a girl would have enough muscle mass and strength to go all the way to state.  I also wrested 125 and 130.  At those weights I would meet opponents that were built a like brick shithouse and they would throw me around like a rag doll.  Of course those were the guys that always placed in state championships.  

I will say one thing though, the quality of highschool wrestlers greatly differs by state.  I grew up in Illinios in one of the toughest divisions and wrestling was always a big deal.  But here in Kentucky wrestling never gets any coverage just because it's not that big of a deal.  In face I'm not even sure if they have it here.  I did see a picture of a wrestler the other day in a Louisville paper but it was about a kid in Florida who had to travel to another school to participate.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 6:03:19 AM EDT
[#10]
Wrestling in IL is a big deal, a lot of good wrestlers come from this state.  Other states it is not a big deal and don't have the compition.  I have no idea what it is like in AK. Is still think it is amazing she won.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 9:06:19 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Wrestling in IL is a big deal, a lot of good wrestlers come from this state.  Other states it is not a big deal and don't have the compition.  I have no idea what it is like in AK. Is still think it is amazing she won.

Wrestling is preaty big up here . Hell we just got a foot ball team a few years back . The big one up here is basket ball . Keep an eye on Nick Billings .
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 9:17:27 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 9:41:55 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
There is a real mental element involved when a boy wrestles a girl. I watched a 103 pounder from my middleschool give a match to a girl once. That same male 103 pounder went on to have 40 wins, with 40 pins his freshman year of highschool. He could have mopped the floor with her, but didn't, and he never explained why.
Wrestling must be a lot different in Alaska than it was in Iowa. I've seen some girls really get pounded on the mat. No pun intended. I personally don't think girls have any place on a real wrestling team.

It wasn't one victory.  She won the State Championship.  

Obviously, someone thinks she can compete with boys.  Not to mention, she had 2 older bro's who were state champs.  It seems she can hold her own.

TXL
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 9:48:20 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Hey Schwin set.  You are a flaming fuckin faggot, and can talk all the tough talk you want behind the safety of your keyboard in between your gay chat room forays.  It is so cliche to challenge someone you've never met to a fight over the internet, (how original) because you know that in all likelihood and practicality, the opportunity will never present itself, but if you ever find yourself in the New England area, maybe you can IM me and I'll direct you to all the rest areas so you can peddle your wares.  Be sure to dress real purdy.......faggot.

dude, seriously, lighten up, he's just poking fun at you, he's joking

TXL
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 9:54:37 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
I was the first freshman to ever letter at Putnam City,and sounds like some of you never had older sisters!!!

I was never one to take shit just because I was smaller or younger that the older bullies on my block!!   I liked to pitch rocks(later became quite a good picture in the Pop Warner league)but would nail my perps with stone!!!!

I hit Pee-Wee above the eye,and he chased me for two blocks before he caught me!

He was on top of me pounding the shit out of me,when all I saw was a blur(was comeing at him so fast I thought it was my dog Dollie(a collie)!

Was my two year older skninny little wafe of blonde hair sister,man she beat the liveing hell out of him!!!

Gave me a whole different outlook of the fair sex!!!!

Pound for pound muscel is just that!!!!

Bob

PC North grad here 85.  When did you wrestle?

DO you know the gowens (Marcus and JEff)  , from midwestcity?   Know Todd Chesbro, or JJ Mcgrew?

TXL
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 12:04:04 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Hey Schwin set.  You are a flaming fuckin faggot, and can talk all the tough talk you want behind the safety of your keyboard in between your gay chat room forays.  It is so cliche to challenge someone you've never met to a fight over the internet, (how original) because you know that in all likelihood and practicality, the opportunity will never present itself, but if you ever find yourself in the New England area, maybe you can IM me and I'll direct you to all the rest areas so you can peddle your wares.  Be sure to dress real purdy.......faggot.

dude, seriously, lighten up, he's just poking fun at you, he's joking

TXL

I'm over it.  Deep breaths and visualization exercises work wonders.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top