Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/5/2006 12:45:23 AM EDT
Anyone have a link to some info on prices for full auto guns. I told him my guess is closer to $10000 after all is said and done. I would love to be prooved wrong for my friends sake How about some arfcommers could share their experiences. Or possibly recommend something else, he is looking for lightweight and compact. Thanks

sorry for spelling, having a bout with insomnia
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 12:49:53 AM EDT
[#1]
gunbroker.com
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 12:53:18 AM EDT
[#2]
I'll sell him a picture of one for $200.
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 12:55:15 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I'll sell him a picture of one for $200.

Link Posted: 2/5/2006 1:06:33 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Anyone have a link to some info on prices for full auto guns. I told him my guess is closer to $10000 after all is said and done. I would love to be prooved wrong for my friends sake How about some arfcommers could share their experiences. Or possibly recommend something else, he is looking for lightweight and compact. Thanks

I say closer to 12.
Regardless, let him pursue his dream. Refer him to a good dealer. He'll learn soon enough what it costs to play the FA game.
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 1:08:23 AM EDT
[#5]
I will teach him to bump fire for 2Gs.
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 1:11:30 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I say closer to 12.
Regardless, let him pursue his dream. Refer him to a good dealer. He'll learn soon enough what it costs to play the FA game.

Last thing I wanted to do was talk him out of it, my friend and I have a great relationship where we can be brutally honest with each other. I was bein harsh so he wouldn't think this was gonna be something he can start doin now and have it for the summer. (he doesn't have the money saved) He is out of state in the Navy now and know he won't have a proplem getting the CLEO signature just didn't have a realistic idea of the cost.

to gaspain: thanks for the gunbroker.com I've spent 20 mins on there now I'm itchin for my tax return
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 1:17:53 AM EDT
[#7]
Subguns.com NFA ad board
Have him look here.
Pat
0-1-25
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 1:47:03 AM EDT
[#8]
I know a guy who is now in jail, that bought a full auto smuggled Ak in a 55 gal drum of 40 wt oil, from some back door mexican smuggler... for 2000$ Tell your friend he needs to reevaluate the price tag.
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 1:48:45 AM EDT
[#9]
You know - I bet they are about $2000 for a new one. But he couldnt buy a new one. Maybe some place like CMMG could get one for a sample. Or some other company authorized to sell new guns.

Us Joe Blows have to pay through the nose. 10-12K sounds right to me.

More money than I have - lol!
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 6:17:24 AM EDT
[#10]
Why teach him anything? Just tell him to pick you up one, too, for that price while he is at it.
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 6:26:14 AM EDT
[#11]
They start at around $2,500 for Mac 11s, and go all the way up from there to 6 figures.

Examples:

- Uzi $6K
- Ruger AC-556 $6K
- Colt M16 $13K
- MP5 $15K
- 1928 Military Thompson $20K
- 1921 Colt Thompson $30K
- M60 $32K
- MG-42 $45K
- M240 $175K
- GE Minigun $250K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top