Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 2/4/2006 10:52:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/5/2006 10:39:49 AM EDT by retrainthechimp]
http://www.myspace.com/jakejekyll

The kid that walked into a gay bar a few days ago and fired some rounds and hacked people up with a hatchet. Just got caught in Arkansas after a shooting a police officer, then his own female passenger, then taking two in the head himself from some guys at a roadblock. Jesus christ people make me sick, check out the glorified comments his boyfriends leave for him. fuckin clowns.
If its a dupe kiss my ass.

ETA he's toast too bad he just didnt off himself in the first place.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 11:02:05 PM EDT
he's a juggilo, he listens or listened to the insane clown posse. Sad, just sad.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 11:06:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/4/2006 11:06:49 PM EDT by MuRDoC]
jesus, look at the rest of his pics, was he a ?
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 11:07:47 PM EDT

now I really am off to bed
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 11:09:12 PM EDT
Judging by this guys myspace, he was truely fucked up, sadly he had to share his fuckedupedness with innocent people
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 11:14:02 PM EDT
What a fucking shame. That little asshole ruined a bunch of families lives forever. Good to see those MAsshole gunlaws hard at work preventing crime, what a joke.

--VT
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 11:14:30 PM EDT
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 11:16:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/4/2006 11:17:04 PM EDT by MuRDoC]
I wonder if this is the gun he used. I got this pic from his myspace images, it was reversed contrast, I changed it back.
notice NAZI flags in back
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 11:19:14 PM EDT
Dumbass should have stayed in Massachusetts if he wanted to kill a cop. Now (if he survives), he's going to get what he deserves
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 11:20:19 PM EDT
Mein Gott! Not only are we raising legions of skinhead Nazi mutherfuckers, but we are raising ILLITERATE skinhead Nazi mutherfuckers.......
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 11:22:00 PM EDT
A psychologist would have a field day with his "What kind of _____ are you?" obsession.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 11:25:08 PM EDT
one less POS to worry about
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 11:48:28 PM EDT
Written by one of his friends

YO I GOT MAD LOVE FOR THIS KID HE WAS MY HOMIE FOR A LONG TIME WE HAD A LOT OF GOOD TIME AND HE WAS NEVER A BAD KID SO ANYBODY THATS GOT ANYTHING TO SAY ABOUT HIM HAS SOMTHING TO SAY ABOUT THE REST OF THE JUGGALOS AND WER WORLDWIDE SO SAY SOMETHING TO US BECAUSE WE WILL NEVER DIE. jAKE YOU WILL ALLWAYS BE REMEMBERED IN OUR HARTS AND SOULS!! MUCH MUTHA FUCKIN CLOWN LOVE KID!!!!!! SEE YOU IN SHANGRI-LA

What a bunch of retards. Supposedly he hates gay people, yet his homie and he shared some "mad love"...
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 11:51:04 PM EDT

Originally Posted By steve-oh:

YO I GOT MAD LOVE FOR THIS KID HE WAS MY HOMIE FOR A LONG TIME WE HAD A LOT OF GOOD TIME AND HE WAS NEVER A BAD KID SO ANYBODY THATS GOT ANYTHING TO SAY ABOUT HIM HAS SOMTHING TO SAY ABOUT THE REST OF THE JUGGALOS AND WER WORLDWIDE SO SAY SOMETHING TO US BECAUSE WE WILL NEVER DIE. jAKE YOU WILL ALLWAYS BE REMEMBERED IN OUR HARTS AND SOULS!! MUCH MUTHA FUCKIN CLOWN LOVE KID!!!!!! SEE YOU IN SHANGRI-LA

What a bunch of retards. Supposedly he hates gay people, yet his homie and he shared some "mad love"...

ahahahhahaha
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 11:52:23 PM EDT

Originally Posted By AROKIE:

ahahahhahaha

Gots ta hav tha mad love yo
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 12:00:40 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/5/2006 12:01:11 AM EDT by USPC40]

Originally Posted By MuRDoC:
he's a juggilo, he listens or listened to the insane clown posse. Sad, just sad.

So a "juggilo" is someone that is into Insane Clown Posse? This is the first time I've ever heard of the term. They sound like a bunch of idiots.
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 12:03:10 AM EDT

Originally Posted By USPC40:

So a "juggilo" is someone that is into Insane Clown Posse? This is the first time I've ever heard of the term. They sound like a bunch of idiots.

bringing the art of ass-hattery to the next level... fucking monkeys.
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 12:10:44 AM EDT

Originally Posted By USPC40:

Yup, also most cannot grow facial hair but will try very hard. Also they look likt they don't bathe themselves. I worked in a record store and I saw one kid spend over $300 to replace the cd's that he had and let get scratched beyond hope.
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 12:51:13 AM EDT
WTF?
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 1:57:30 AM EDT
He calls this "SEXI"....
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 4:12:59 AM EDT
Just read his "myspace"-what a fu**ed up pink.
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 5:31:10 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/5/2006 5:31:30 AM EDT by jcp84]

I'm sorry, but do skinheads really talk like that?
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 5:39:55 AM EDT
get the FUCK outta here if you aint down w/ the clown..

http://myspace-490.vo.llnwd.net/00358/09/46/358106490_l.jpg

Link Posted: 2/5/2006 5:46:23 AM EDT
What is the 14/88 reference???

I need to be "down" with the Insane Clown Possee/Skin Head lingo, yo......
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 5:48:30 AM EDT
I never knew ICP was considered a skinhead group.......from my expereince I dont see the connection.
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 5:53:44 AM EDT
50 bucks says he's a closet homosexual.....verrrrrrry deep in the closet......
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 5:55:32 AM EDT
Wow.. went over to his myspace site. Is the entire site full of teenage woanna-be thugs yo?
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 6:03:36 AM EDT

Jake Jekyll's Details
Here for: Dating, Serious Relationships, Friends, Networking
Orientation: Straight
Hometown: NEW B
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: White / Caucasian
Religion: Atheist
Sign: Gemini
Smoke / Drink: Yes / Yes
Children: Undecided
Education: High school

Well, some Arkansas State Troopers just decided for you, punk. A little chlorine now and then.

I posted more of the story here
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 6:06:35 AM EDT

Originally Posted By NCPatrolAR:
Wow.. went over to his myspace site. Is the entire site full of teenage woanna-be thugs yo?

I just missed out, unfortunately. Apparently MySpace has caught on, cause it dumps me directly to the homepage, as of now.
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 6:08:51 AM EDT

it still works.

FREE

Originally Posted By mattimeo:

I just missed out, unfortunately. Apparently MySpace has caught on, cause it dumps me directly to the homepage, as of now.

Link Posted: 2/5/2006 6:12:55 AM EDT
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 6:13:48 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/5/2006 6:14:13 AM EDT by greener556]

Originally Posted By Hellhound:

I figured it out..

"14" refers to the 14 Words of David Lane: "we must secure the existance of our people and a future for White children."

"88", with H being the 8th letter of the alphabet, is a 'code' if you will for Heil Hitler.

Link Posted: 2/5/2006 6:16:12 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Paul:

im also proud of who i am!!14/88!!

Another skin head Nazi is going to join our prison society. The results of hate are never very worthy of keeping around.

Just a second there. From the available, yet sketchy, information, he has two head wounds. He may be an organ donor at this point. Maybe some good can still come from this.
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 6:18:50 AM EDT

Originally Posted By greener556:

Originally Posted By Hellhound:

I figured it out..

"14" refers to the 14 Words of David Lane: "we must secure the existance of our people and a future for White children."

"88", with H being the 8th letter of the alphabet, is a 'code' if you will for Heil Hitler.

Interesting, I got the "88" reference, the "14" is new to me. Thanks.
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 6:32:30 AM EDT
Just heard the good news, the juggilo is tits up.
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 6:33:39 AM EDT

Originally Posted By retrainthechimp:

The kid that walked into a gay bar a few days ago and fired some rounds and hacked people up with a hatchet. Just got caught in Arkansas after a shooting a police officer, then his own female passenger, then taking two in the head himself from some guys at a roadblock. Jesus christ people make me sick, check out the glorified comments his boyfriends leave for him. fuckin clowns.
If its a dupe kiss my ass.

after seeing that page, it is little wonder his story ends like it has

There are many more of his ilk out there and as likely to go off.

POS took out a 63yo Law Enforcement Officer. If he survives the head shots, I hope they fry his ass!!!

Oh and chimp........I love the dupe sign off!
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 6:37:22 AM EDT

yo, it's filled with mad thugs, yo
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 6:40:50 AM EDT

Originally Posted By TxLawDog:
Just heard the good news, the juggilo is tits up.

Link Posted: 2/5/2006 6:43:53 AM EDT
Sounds like the libtards will have to let the Bush administration scan the internet so that they can "pre-empt" attacks against the libtard gay constituents.
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 7:37:03 AM EDT
further proof myspace is the devil.

repent now, all ye who have myspace accounts!
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 7:56:57 AM EDT
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 10:42:21 AM EDT
These people aren't skinheads. They're a bunch of racist, wannabe gangster thugs. Just because you're a Nazi or racist doesn't make you a skinhead and just because you're a skinhead it doesn't mean you're necessarily a Nazi or racist.
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 10:57:44 AM EDT
Look at his POS girlfriend.

Link Posted: 2/5/2006 11:26:05 AM EDT
What the FUCK is that?

Sheep
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 11:39:41 AM EDT
God help us if those kids are our future.

What's this RIP BS? RIP? F**k that SOB, he should burn in hell.

Damn, that myspace place is full of morons.
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 4:56:06 PM EDT

Originally Posted By SUPERSPORT:
Look at his POS girlfriend.

myspace-211.vo.llnwd.net/00341/11/28/341858211_l.jpg

Was she the one that was with him that he shot?
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 5:04:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/5/2006 5:04:37 PM EDT by leelaw]

Originally Posted By Troy:
So... does that mean AR15.com is evil because of RebelGrey?

-Troy

No, certainly not!

..though Imbroglio, AROCK, McUZI and SgtAR15 sure helped
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 5:40:27 PM EDT
Gotta say that the ICP ain't all bad. Can't stand their music but they did a benefit concert for my ex GF's mom's friend who had cancer. The concert was a lot of fun actually.

Remember when people used to blame 80's hair bands for what their children did? The father of the black kid killed at Coloumbine said: This isn't racism, it's a case of misdirected youth. I'll bet this kid has a decent middle class lifestyle and no parents around to do their job. This smacks of an ultimate last grab for attention to me..
Top Top