Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/4/2006 8:28:46 PM EDT
As I sat there in bed trying to sleep while listening to our fucking puppy crying, I wondered...  I can't be the only one who is more interested in the famous Super Bowl commercials than the actual sports event.

It's just too bad, the commercials on the "watch paint dry" channel don't coincide with the Super Bowl's commercials.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 8:29:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Neither. I have better ways to blow a sunday evening.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 8:33:15 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm sorry if anything I posted is incoherent.  I'm running on far less sleep than I should ever have had.

Last night I took a few guys from work to a party in Detroit and had to pick them up around 3:00, getting back around 4:30, listening to our puppy cry until 5:00am.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 8:33:54 PM EDT
[#3]
The commercials are more interesting to me than a bunch of sweaty millionaires playing a game.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 8:36:57 PM EDT
[#4]
I have it on the tv, but I dont pay attention.  Im usually molesting a case of beer and a unknown to me woman in front of the tv, every now and then a commercial will come up that catches my attention though.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 8:37:44 PM EDT
[#5]
The Stupid Bowl will come and go without notice at my house.

I don't even know who's playing.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 8:38:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Wow... I honestly thought it'd be more like 80% people who think I'm an asshole for not liking football, and 20% people who only pay attention when the commercials are on.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 8:41:56 PM EDT
[#7]
I'm smack-dab in the middle of PA, so Ive heard that God-Damned "Lets go Steelers to the Superbowl" song about a million times in the past two weeks. My neighbors have fucking steelers flags everywhere, and there are a bunch of fags I work with that have the car window flags.  
I forgot the seahawks even had a team until this year.

If I didnt live where I do, I wouldn't know who was playing either.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 8:43:04 PM EDT
[#8]
Im watching to see the seahawks kick the steelers ass!!!!
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 7:43:16 PM EDT
[#9]
third option.

thought about taping it for the commercials, but realized if they're any good they'd end up on the web anyway.
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 7:48:38 PM EDT
[#10]
Was it just me, or were the commercials a bit of a whiff this year.  Anyone else think Diet Pepsi just wasted a whole lot of cash today?
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 7:53:50 PM EDT
[#11]
I liked  last year's commercials better.  Last year I can remember at least 3 or 4 of them, this year I can only remember only one commcial this year.
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 7:55:16 PM EDT
[#12]

I don't even watch that shit.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top