Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/4/2006 5:09:38 PM EDT
I hate trolls and post whores...they must be expunged from the internet.

Seahawks by 10.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 5:10:29 PM EDT
[#1]
You know what they say about opinions.

Link Posted: 2/4/2006 5:13:31 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

I tell you what Peter Pan, why don't you fly off to another board to post your trolling post? Your visit here reminds me of a telemarketer. Nothing good ever comes from listening to you.

Link Posted: 2/4/2006 5:14:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 5:26:24 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Ok that post is funny in so many ways.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 5:32:08 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ok that post is funny in so many ways.

You are a troll..you even had to step into a thread that had nothing to do with you, except the fact I posted that I hate trolls and post whores. Low and below, here you come like a retard going after a balloon. Why are you here? Getting kicked off another board taught you nothing? You need to get a life and it ain't here. You are officially annoying..which will soon be followed by ranting, then abruptly ending with a ban. What goes through the mind of a troll? You think we admire idiots like you?
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 5:33:57 PM EDT
[#6]
I don't know what is more sad  that post or a dipshit that can last here for 5000 posts ?
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 5:36:05 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I don't know what is more sad  that post or a dipshit that can last here for 5000 posts ?

Who's a dipschitt? What is "that post"? Is your mommy standing over you right now?
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 5:37:50 PM EDT
[#8]
Oh Hells Bells XPBrokebackgun!! You've got a locked post in 30 days? Dang...it took me nearly 3 years to do that. I take back my prediction, your'e gonna be gone before March is over.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 5:38:42 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

look, it's XD's troll account!
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 5:40:09 PM EDT
[#10]
5000?  weak.  

(I'm just here to whore another post to my count)
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 5:41:59 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

look, it's XD's troll account!

Which makes me wonder how many he has and how many have been locked. Annoying little schitt...wish I had the magic keyboard to find out. 1,200 post, man what a nerd.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 5:44:17 PM EDT
[#12]
that's cool you bitch about trolls and postwhores and you get one of each on the same page

slaughter's post is WAYYY to obvious.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 5:48:28 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
that's cool you bitch about trolls and postwhores and you get one of each on the same page

the most amusing part is that it's in his own post-whore thread

look at me I have a lot of posts and I hate postwhores
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 5:52:30 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

NAKED-GUNMAN

Active Stats
Communication

Posts Per Day ::

moparman71

Active Stats
Communication

ETA: is 3 a day a lot? I may be a postwhore too.

Link Posted: 2/4/2006 5:53:23 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

slaughter's post is WAYYY to obvious.

It's like moths to a flame..I have no idea how it happens, they just jump into the boat now-a-days.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 5:57:54 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Not compared to 35 a day.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 6:01:57 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

NAKED-GUNMAN

Active Stats
Communication

moparman71

Active Stats
Communication

Easy fellas, I was just making a little joke. We should all embrace our inner post whore. I will readily admit that most of my posts are of little contribution or substance. The reason for this is simple. It's GD. GD itself has little substance.

Anyway, congrats on the #1 troll hunter rating N-G.

Steelers by 14
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 6:09:04 PM EDT
[#18]
So a the definition of a troll is what NAKED-GUNMAN says it is?  

IIRC didnt NAKED-GUNMAN say I hate trolls and post whores...they must be expunged from the internet.

Seahawks by 10.

why waste your 5000th post on that stupid shit? everyone knows the steelers are gonna win 99-0

ok  changing into my flame suit because everything NAKED-GUNMAN says must be right

waiting for the "silveradoguy17 is a post whore or troll"
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 7:31:45 PM EDT
[#19]
Personal attacks.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top