Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 2/4/2006 4:25:41 PM EDT

NORFORK, Ark. - A teenager suspected of a hatchet and gun attack in a Massachusetts gay bar was captured here Saturday after a rural police officer was gunned down and a female passenger of the teen killed in a shootout with police several minutes later, state police said

news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=514&u=/ap/20060205/ap_on_re_us/gay_bar_shooting_35

Link Posted: 2/4/2006 4:26:18 PM EDT
all those gun control laws in Mass didn't do much good i see...
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 4:28:57 PM EDT

Originally Posted By fossil_fuel: all those gun control laws in Mass didn't do much good i see...
Yeah, it's amazing how the law-breakers still keep getting their hands on guns in gun control states. Hey, did the kid kill any gays?
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 4:31:03 PM EDT
nope, just injured. i was so excited when i clicked on this article on the front page of my yahoo homepage and saw it was only posted five minutes ago. i was like "sweet! a news article i can post that won't actually be a dupe!'
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 4:46:37 PM EDT

Originally Posted By fossil_fuel:
nope, just injured. i was so excited when i clicked on this article on the front page of my yahoo homepage and saw it was only posted five minutes ago. i was like "sweet! a news article i can post that won't actually be a dupe!'

^ I thought you was gonna say you was excited someone want on a rampage in a gay bar. lol, dang faggots.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 4:47:05 PM EDT
One less neo nazi skinhead out there.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 4:57:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/4/2006 4:59:16 PM EDT by KlubMarcus]

Originally Posted By fossil_fuel: nope, just injured.
Oh crap! That means they were alive and moving around before EMS arrived and spraying STD infected blood all over the place.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 5:00:56 PM EDT
He should have committed suicide. That would be better than one night with the gays which I would sentence him to if I was judge, jury (but thankfully not the executioner).
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 5:21:17 PM EDT

Originally Posted By fossil_fuel:
all those gun control laws in Mass didn't do much good i see...

I think you're right that most of the guns are bought in the homestate illegally, but in the high profile cases it always seems like the gun originated in a free state.

In this case, i'm cringing waiting for the gun to have been bought in NH or VT.

Fuckin asshole crimainls.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 5:28:05 PM EDT

Originally Posted By KlubMarcus:

Originally Posted By fossil_fuel: nope, just injured.
Oh crap! That means they were alive and moving around before EMS arrived and spraying STD infected blood all over the place.

Link Posted: 2/4/2006 5:30:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/4/2006 5:30:00 PM EDT by Defcon]
1.) Posting derogatory comments of a racial, religious, or sexual nature.
Top Top