Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 2/3/2006 8:59:05 PM EDT
That he was willing and ready to plot the murder of journalist Jack Anderson for Nixon? I have always respected him for his service to his country even if he did illegal break-in and such for Nixon, but murdering someone for writing bad things about the president is beyond belief. I just read about this today and I not sure if its just an exaggeration by the left.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 9:00:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/3/2006 9:07:19 PM EDT by Wave]
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 9:16:53 PM EDT
I don't know bout that but his "Stacked & Packed" calendar is freakin awesome.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 9:24:45 PM EDT

Originally Posted By bvmjethead:

Love it, love , love it
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 9:27:04 PM EDT
whats wrong with knocking off a few media types. Maybe they would get the idea and start telling the story right
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 9:44:05 PM EDT

Originally Posted By mpearcex:
whats wrong with knocking off a few media types. Maybe they would get the idea and start telling the story right

Been talking to Putin, have we?
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 9:46:41 PM EDT
From a purely conceptual standpoint of course... pure conjecture mind you... the "idea" of selected elimination to send a message does have value.

How this might be used to reign in the abuses of some types in this country is a very intriguing "idea", although in reality... likely not very viable.

But, makes one think... ponder... the ramifications.

Dram out
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 9:46:53 PM EDT
Call the G-Man and ask him about the "Double-Tap"
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 10:43:32 AM EDT
He's admitted to discussing Anderson having an "accident", but I don't recall it getting past the informal discussion stage.

Seems like he covered this in his bio, "Will"?????

Link Posted: 2/4/2006 11:07:44 AM EDT

Originally Posted By BobCole:
He's admitted to discussing Anderson having an "accident", but I don't recall it getting past the informal discussion stage.

Seems like he covered this in his bio, "Will"?????

From what I remember, Liddy was annoyed at another of the Nixon staffers, and the other staffer ranted about wanting Liddy to "do something" about Anderson. So, as a joke and to get the other staffer to shut up, Liddy waited in his office and cleaned one of his handguns. When the other staffer came by and asked why Liddy was cleaning his handgun, Liddy told the guy that he was getting ready to "do something" about Anderson.

I think the other guy might have been John Dean, whom Liddy despised (and still despises).
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 11:09:01 AM EDT

Originally Posted By 71-Hour_Achmed:

I think the other guy might have been John Dean, whom Liddy despised (and still despises).

Dean was the cause of Watergate & married a hooker.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 4:06:07 PM EDT
I can't recall Liddy ever saying anything about Jack Anderson on the air but I think Anderson was involved in leaking a bunch of classified Defense info in the late 60s or early 70s, possibly even indetities of covert ops.

GunLvr
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 5:02:13 PM EDT

Got one one time several years ago. Except for Rachel, they were mostly skanks. Ordered from Rachel, who used to post here. Shortly, thereafter, my e-mail started getting flooed with spam.

Never again.

Merlin
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 5:06:24 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Dramborleg: From a purely conceptual standpoint of course... pure conjecture mind you... the "idea" of selected elimination to send a message does have value. How this might be used to reign in the abuses of some types in this country is a very intriguing "idea", although in reality... likely not very viable. But, makes one think... ponder... the ramifications.
Cough... cough... cough...
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 5:24:04 PM EDT

Originally Posted By mpearcex:

True... What's wrong with a few less media types...
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 8:46:51 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Merlin:

Got one one time several years ago. Except for Rachel, they were mostly skanks.

The first few years were not real deep on the babe factor. The last 4-5 however, have been spectacular!

Top Top