Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/3/2006 7:22:05 PM EDT
Just got a new Noveske 18" SPR barrel. I am confused for a number a reasons.

I'm not sure it new,

It's not marked- at all. Every Noveske barrel I have seen on Noveskes website and other pictures show Noveske's name on the barrel.

It has set screw marks where a gas block was mounted.

The KG coating is flaking off.

It looks like it was thrown down the street right before it was shipped. The barrel was poorly masked off for the gas block.

The "hand polished chamber" has copious amounts of RUST and looks like it was finished with a SOS pad.

The 'polygonal barrel' looks just like my wilson barrel as far as the lands and grooves. My USP, P& and MP5 all have poly barrels and they look completely different.

Not too bad for a $530 barrel. WTF? Anyone have a Noveske SPR that can comment? Markings? Description of an AR polygonal barrel?

I think someone screwed up the order on this one.

This is the polygonal barrel in my USP. Not sure if a Rifle polygonal bbl should look similar.

"Noveske SPR" Its hard to get a pic of the rifling, sorry.

Rust

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top