Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/3/2006 5:58:55 PM EDT
Everybody knows that "Minister Louis Farrakhan" is just another convicted felon who's real name is Louey Walcott. Wasn't the so-called prophet "Mohammad" just another petty crook by the name of "Hagar" or something like that?

Does anyone here know what Mohammad's real name was?
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 6:01:22 PM EDT
[#1]
I seem to recall that he was a pedophile and few other things.

eta:Cassius Clay
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 6:14:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Your whiteness sickitates me!
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 6:22:33 PM EDT
[#3]
OK...another example; the so-called Ron Karenga, "Father of "Kwanzaa" bullshi'ite was another ex-con felon by the name of Ronald Everett...

I'd swear I read somewhere that Mohammad was a crooked merchant who was basically looking to make his own religion that justified murdering your enemies, pedophelia, theft, misogeny, etc, Basically a typical petty thug.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top