Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/3/2006 2:45:33 PM EDT
Five churches were burned last night in Bibb Co. Alabama.  Four were predominantly white churches, one was a predominantly black church.  Question # 1:  Why does the media seem to only care about churches when they are burned (or involved in a controversy)?  Question # 2:  Why was the only person interviewed, other than the fire chief, the pastor from the black church?  I find both of these questions puzzling.  I wonder if this would have made the news had there not been a black church involved.  It only represented 20% of the involved churches, yet he was the ONLY church member interviewed...was this by chance?  We know the liberal NBC media has no interest in church, Christianity, or God.  Any other thoughts?

Blake
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 2:46:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Strange, I saw a white pastor.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 2:57:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Did muslims do it
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 3:02:59 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

OOPS.  The hospital called me for a few seconds...I didn't see the one sentence the white man got out.  My wife had to correct me.

Blake
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 3:03:43 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Watching it right now.
Where's Jessie and Al?  
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 4:25:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Clinton made it clear that church fires can only start one way; by white racists.  Otherwise the church will not burn.  Strange but true.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 4:25:55 PM EDT
[#6]
POS Toshiba laptop!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top