Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/3/2006 10:38:07 AM EDT
Hilarious! A few gems from the SDN forum.

#5: Stay away from people named "Some Guy" or "This One Dude", because they for whatever reason, just punch someone in the face or hit them with a crowbar and run off. If I see them on the street, I cross the street to get away from them.

#6 Never, ever leave flashlights, shampoo bottles, beer bottles or any long, circular object on the floor because someday you will fall on it and it will somehow, work its way up your rectum.

never leave your last refill of percocet in plain site after your docs office closes if one of these 3 friends is coming over for dinner:
1. some dude
2. my friend
3. that bitch

Well another professor of life came through last night and bestowed some wisdom on me which I'll share. No matter how annoyed you are at being incarcerated dont slash open your scrotum and shove razor blades up your urethra. Now I know, who among us hasn't thought wistfully of doing that but it turns out that it's not a good idea.

If you are going to get into a fight, and have a prosthetic eye, make sure you take it out first.....and, for safe keeping, shove it up your vagina.....

Student Doctor Netwrok

Cheers
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 10:52:37 AM EDT
[#1]
ummmmm................WTF!
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 11:12:34 AM EDT
[#2]
#5 is true.  

I took a LE class once where the instructor started off, "Class there is a one man crime wave sweeping across America.  His name is "Some Dude".  Now all you have to do is find him.  
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 11:26:54 AM EDT
[#3]
On the Sopranos it's "a couple of black guys."
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 4:14:39 PM EDT
[#4]

Latex paint, despite being thick and creamy, does

Drinking Pine Sol diluted in a 5 gallon bucket, shared with 5 friends, is not a good way to get drunk.
WTF?

When attempting a self-circumcision do not use dry ice to numb the area... and when the dry ice sticks to the... a.... area, do not attempt to remove the ice with boiling water.

37 pages!
I'm keeping that other thread as a keeper!

It's so funny and sad at the same time.

BASED ON A CASE TODAY...
don't allow someone with a known poorly controlled seizure disorder to perform oral sex on you...
enough said...

Link Posted: 2/3/2006 4:44:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Stay away from these very dangerous activities:

Just minding your own business.
Going to visit your mamma/baby/girlfriend.
Heading to or from church.
Walking anywhere near "nowhere."

As in, "I was just minding my own business, heading home from church to see my mamma, when these two dudes jumped out of nowhere and hit me from behind."

"Uh huh.  That's why you got shot 7 times then run over by a car to teach you a lesson."

ETA another one: Don't drink 8oz of Drano, chase it with half a bottle of vodka, and expect not to have a sore throat.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 4:49:08 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
#5 is true.  

I took a LE class once where the instructor started off, "Class there is a one man crime wave sweeping across America.  His name is "Some Dude".  Now all you have to do is find him.  

I feel sorry for Mr. Somebody.  People everywhere seem to expect the world of him, and blame him for Somebody Else's mistakes.

"Won't Somebody think of the children."
"Somebody better call and ambulance."
"Somebody didn't flush their floater!"
"Somebody is going to kill him some day."
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 5:01:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 5:03:40 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
#5 is true.  

I feel sorry for Mr. Somebody.  People everywhere seem to expect the world of him, and blame him for Somebody Else's mistakes.

Thats almost like that guy "Noone" who pops up all over the world doing all kinds of stuff.

Noone cared.
Noone didnt care.
Noone came.
Noone would help.
Noone would stop.
Noone gave a shit.
Noone bothered to look.

Is it just me, or does no one seem a bit more conscientious...
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 5:05:16 PM EDT
[#9]
They call me The Dude

Dude

El Dudoreno

His Dudeness

Link Posted: 2/3/2006 5:07:36 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
#5 is true.  

Thats almost like that guy "Noone" who pops up all over the world doing all kinds of stuff.

Noone cared.
Noone didnt care.
Noone came.
Noone would help.
Noone would stop.
Noone gave a shit.
Noone bothered to look.

Is it just me, or does no one seem a bit more conscientious...

Yeah, no one is a nice guy, Somebody sounds like an asshole though.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 5:20:31 PM EDT
[#11]
BASED ON A CASE TODAY...
don't allow someone with a known poorly controlled seizure disorder to perform oral sex on you...
enough said...

Link Posted: 2/4/2006 10:46:21 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
#5 is true.  

That's funny!
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 12:20:29 PM EDT
[#13]
If you guys only knew the extent of the crap the student Doc's see. And "Some Dude" Is one fast moving, bad MOFO. He is everywhere
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 10:33:19 AM EDT
[#14]
I have an idea of what they see... my med school served a significant portion of inner-city Baltimore.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 1:13:21 PM EDT
[#15]
I, too, have an idea what the md2b's see - PA school was in NYC, trauma rotation @ Jamaica Hospital, Queens.  Part of my current patient population is Dept. Of Corrections "guests".
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 1:20:30 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
BASED ON A CASE TODAY...
enough said...

Well,,,,, it was pretty good untill the jaws clamped shut
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 1:31:57 PM EDT
[#17]
That thread is hilariuos.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 2:35:17 PM EDT
[#18]
TAG
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top