Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 2/2/2006 5:16:41 PM EDT
First let me start of by saying this is the most amazing first person shooter I have ever had the pleasure to play , so fluid , so many things occuring at once its amazing and the graphics and controls are out of this world!

I think it has a diffrent name in the game but looks exactly like a ak..

I heard about a gun that was the precurser to the ak, a stg? some thing but I did a quick google search and didnt find anything is this the gun I am thinking it is?
I thought AK's came well after world war 2?

Link Posted: 2/2/2006 5:17:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/2/2006 5:17:57 PM EDT by fossil_fuel]
StG 44 probably.

the world's very first assault rifle.

eta more info here en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stg_44
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 5:18:29 PM EDT
Not an AK......
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 5:18:44 PM EDT
Its actualy a MP44/STG44.... Super nice rifle... wish someone would make a fireing replica in semi-auto... Id be all over one. A real Class III STG goes for about 18-20k right now... I played the game and beat it in 2 days. It is a super game.... working on level 8 of ghost recon II- summit strike now...
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 5:19:03 PM EDT

Originally Posted By fossil_fuel:
StG 44 probably.

the world's very first assault rifle.

eta more info here en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stg_44

This is it!

for those who have not played the game try it , its amazing in high def and suround sound
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 5:38:33 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Dv8xbox:

I heard about a gun that was the precurser to the ak, a stg? some thing but I did a quick google search and didnt find anything is this the gun I am thinking it is?
I thought AK's came well after world war 2?

The STG may superficially resemble an AK but they are not related at all, except they are both assualt rifles.
Top Top