Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/2/2006 4:05:11 PM EDT
and change lanes, blinker going, and after changing lanes a teenager with the crappy jap car with 4 differrent color panels rides up my a$$, blasting his horn, flashing his headlights, being a typical 'citizen', and then proceeds to change lanes, fly past me with the one finger salute, and lo-and-behold, Johnny-Cop is around the bend, and lights-up his sorry-ass

I drove by nice and slow, returning the salute... Sometimes, life is good....
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 4:06:18 PM EDT
[#1]
hahaha, kodak moment
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 4:09:25 PM EDT
[#2]
[nelson]ha ha[/nelson]
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 4:09:46 PM EDT
[#3]
 haahhahahah  
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 4:10:24 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
and change lanes, blinker going, and after changing lanes a teenager with the crappy jap car with 4 differrent color panels rides up my a$$, blasting his horn, flashing his headlights, being a typical 'citizen', and then proceeds to change lanes, fly past me with the one finger salute, and lo-and-behold, Johnny-Cop is around the bend, and lights-up his sorry-ass

I drove by nice and slow, returning the salute... Sometimes, life is good....

WOW, imagine that happening at minium FIVE times a day!
Wanna ride in my big truck and see the abuse I catch?

The only diff. A Cop caught his ass!
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 4:11:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 4:13:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Almost the EXACT same thing happened to me.  I was driving home, going about 39 in a 35 minding my own business, when a bondoed rice rocket with a primer paint job comes up behind me going about 50 and jumps into the other lane.  As soon as he got in front of me, his hood popped open and slammed into the windshield and top of car!  It sounded like an explosion.  The guy looked scared as hell and had to turn onto a side street real fast.  I laughed all the way home.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 4:15:13 PM EDT
[#7]
karma is a mother....i never react to road rage besides smiling...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top