Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/2/2006 5:23:04 AM EDT
A reliable source in south Florida reports that the U.S. air force is considering painting their recon drones like fried pork chops in the hope that rebels in Afghanistan and insurgents in Iraq will see the flying pork and run into their shelters whereupon the drones will dispatch them with hell-fire missles.

In an interview with a 3-star general in Washington who wished to remain anonymous he said: "I always did like mom's pork chops.  They were crispy on the outside and moist on the inside.... Oh, yes, about those pork chop drones.  We are considering having the drones done up in military-style pork chops to intimidate the enemy.  It seemed like a good idea at the time we talked about it.  I really like pork chops smothered in gravy and onions".

No final decision has yet to be made on this novel approach to psychops.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 5:27:11 AM EDT
[#1]
An interesting idea but I'd rather see bacon wraped JDAMS.

MMMMmmmmMMm.....pork

Link Posted: 2/2/2006 5:30:52 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 5:31:41 AM EDT
[#3]
Maybe we could do up some yarmaluke frisbees while we're at it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top