Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 2/1/2006 10:07:05 PM EDT
I was to meet my FFL guy at 7pm to get a copy to send for a new lower, i show up 30 minutes early and wake him from his nap,he stumbles into his office and signs the FFL and i go back home. As soon as i walk in the door the GF tells me he called and said he gave me the ORIGNAL!!, i got back in the car and drove back over,he was freaking out asking me if i had mailed it yet. Well he got it back but now he will a duplicate.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 10:11:42 PM EDT
Why do you feel bad? Sounds like he fucked up, and you had to make an extra trip.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 10:16:16 PM EDT
I would have traded it for something!

Link Posted: 2/2/2006 12:07:26 AM EDT
Cry me a fucking river.
Why is he napping on the job? If he were alert and awake, you would have gotten the right copy, not the wrong copy he gave you, which required another trip to the shop by you.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 12:21:23 AM EDT
i would be pissed if you woke me up from a nap. id rather someone be late then early.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 5:01:45 AM EDT

Originally Posted By TravisM1:
Cry me a fucking river.
Why is he napping on the job? If he were alert and awake, you would have gotten the right copy, not the wrong copy he gave you, which required another trip to the shop by you.

He works out of his home,really nice guy. He is an LEO,and is the armoror for the local PD.
Top Top