Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 2/1/2006 8:34:58 PM EDT
20 year old girl, nurse, drives a jeep, I need to get her something besides flowers and dinner and I'm drawing a blank.

Haven't really been dating long enough for nice jewelry to work.

Any help is appreciated!
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 8:38:20 PM EDT
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 8:40:02 PM EDT

Originally Posted By 1GUNRUNNER:
Leather Goods.

<­BR>

A belt in the mouth and a boot in the ass.

Oh, I would but I'm not a regifter.

Thanks by the way.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 8:54:04 PM EDT
Perfume is always good. I like Tommy Girl on a woman.

Another idea is a St. Christopher's Medal (necklace). They are not very expensive ($20-40). St. Christopher is the patron saint of children and travelers, so the Medal will protect her in her "journey of life." Women love that shit. It is sort of a like a good luck charm.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 8:58:45 PM EDT
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 9:05:20 PM EDT

Originally Posted By TomHighway:

Another idea is a St. Christopher's Medal (necklace). They are not very expensive ($20-40). St. Christopher is the patron saint of children and travelers, so the Medal will protect her in her "journey of life." Women love that shit. It is sort of a like a good luck charm.

Good advice.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 9:10:30 PM EDT
This is an easy one. Just get her the jack rabbit vibrator and a bottle of astroglide.

Now that's romance
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 9:15:18 PM EDT
How about a nice card with an "IOU A Fun Day" ticket enclosed and let her pick how she wants to spend the day, from morning, 'til evening. Warning, it may cost more than fine jewelry.

Link Posted: 2/1/2006 9:36:51 PM EDT

Originally Posted By CAR-10:
This is an easy one. Just get her the jack rabbit vibrator and a bottle of astroglide.

Now that's romance

For an ex I got her some japanese candy and then the secret surprise: Hello Kitty vibrator.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 9:38:29 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Daytona955i:
20 year old girl, nurse, drives a jeep, I need to get her something besides flowers and dinner and I'm drawing a blank.

Haven't really been dating long enough for nice jewelry to work.

Any help is appreciated!

A ten cent ride on your face would be nice for her, i'm sure.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 9:38:51 PM EDT
.45 Caliber ammo and a trip to the range to shoot a Thompson.
Top Top