Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 2/1/2006 7:58:12 PM EDT
I made a deal with my wife.  She said I could get some night vision if she could wax my back for life.  It sure seemed like a good Idea at the time, but it has been a few months and now she wants me to pay up.  I'm really scared, did I make a good deal?  Would you have done the same deal?  Should I just strap on a set and be a Man?  I got a mini 14, so at least its good night vision.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 7:59:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Ever read Gabby's stories?  
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 7:59:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Not in a million years.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 7:59:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Just get Gen 4 and it'll be worth it.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 8:00:53 PM EDT
[#4]
you should be scared bitch.  

that shit hurts like hell...

drink 1/2 bottle of jim beam first, then tell her:

go for it, but don't stop once you get started.

Link Posted: 2/1/2006 8:01:11 PM EDT
[#5]
I got hand select gen 3, not close enough?
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 8:03:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Man card revocation line starts here -------->.  
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 8:04:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Please, no pics.

I heard they torture prisoners with that stuff.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 8:04:45 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Just get Gen 4 and it'll be worth it.

+1

I would wax a lot more than my back for gen4 nightvision.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 8:05:08 PM EDT
[#9]
Sounds fair...how about go all the way and get butt cheek implants, Silverman?  Would she let you get a 1919?
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 8:06:26 PM EDT
[#10]
If you're gonna man-up, get the laser procedure.

Expen$ive as all get out, but no pain & permanent.

If I could afford it...   I'd buy a Class-3.  
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 8:07:44 PM EDT
[#11]
I don't get it.  Does she really hate your back hair that much, or does she just want to cause you pain?

You should have negotiated a little wax job for her into the deal.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 8:11:25 PM EDT
[#12]
Dude I've used all kinds of night vision and thermal sights and shit... and none of it is worth extreme pain for the rest of my life.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 8:11:58 PM EDT
[#13]
I get my eyebrows waxed.  First few times it hurt like a bitch but it's over quick.  After that the  hair thins out, it's easier to pull out, and gets finer to.  Eventually there isn't that much of a need for it.  

ETA, do it you chickenshit pussy!
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 8:12:04 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
I don't get it.  Does she really hate your back hair that much, or does she just want to cause you pain?

You should have negotiated a little wax job for her into the deal.

I wouldn't say he hates the hair.  She just wants it gone...she is always begging to pluck my eyebrows, but I will never allow that.  Well, maybe not ever...depends on the deal.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 8:13:13 PM EDT
[#15]
There is an air of S&M throughout many threads tonight.  And from what I have read, the women are doing the S part.

Link Posted: 2/1/2006 8:13:15 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 8:13:32 PM EDT
[#17]
Be very afraid...........( You've got bigger balls than I've got)  If it were a one time deal, I would do it, but for life, YOU HAVE GOT TO BE OUT OF YOUR MIND. NO WAY.................
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 8:13:35 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
I get my eyebrows waxed.  First few times it hurt like a bitch but it's over quick.  After that the  hair thins out, it's easier to pull out, and gets finer to.  Eventually there isn't that much of a need for it.  

It takes a big man to admit that on this board.  I'm proud of you.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 8:16:35 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Dusty, you don't have, like a, cousin, that sits on the porch playing banjos with you, do you?
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 8:20:37 PM EDT
[#20]
Here ya go buddy, good luck!

Link Posted: 2/1/2006 8:22:29 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 8:24:08 PM EDT
[#22]
Thats going to hurt so much.  Dude its not worth it.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 8:29:53 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Dusty, your man card... NOW!!!

please tell me you at least got some pie out of it!
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 8:31:30 PM EDT
[#24]
You'll be fine.  It isn't pleasant, but it isn't as bad as people are making it out to be.  A bit of alcohol before hand might help.  Also make sure you take a shower first and wash it with a non-moisturizing soap.  Otherwise the process will take longer and be more painful.  

I personally can't understand what kind of girl would be with a hairy guy.  We expect girls not to have a bush or arm pit hair right?  Guys should reciprocate - although I'm 20 so this may be more a reflection of a younger generation’s values because I know a lot of guys that wax chest and some that shave legs (I draw the line at that).  I would say this is not the norm, but it is also not rare.  I should note that I live in Austin, TX – so that may have some bearing…
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 8:35:52 PM EDT
[#25]
Is this a one time thing?  The hair grows back you know.....
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 8:36:28 PM EDT
[#26]
Why isnt shaving an option?
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 8:37:28 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
You'll be fine.  It isn't pleasant, but it isn't as bad as people are making it out to be.  A bit of alcohol before hand might help.  Also make sure you take a shower first and wash it with a non-moisturizing soap.  Otherwise the process will take longer and be more painful.  

I personally can't understand what kind of girl would be with a hairy guy.  We expect girls not to have a bush or arm pit hair right?  Guys should reciprocate - although I'm 20 so this may be more a reflection of a younger generation’s values because I know a lot of guys that wax chest and some that shave legs (I draw the line at that).  I would say this is not the norm, but it is also not rare.  I should note that I live in Austin, TX – so that may have some bearing…

WTF?     Reciprocate?   How about standing up to take a piss then?  
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 8:37:51 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

+1
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 8:38:32 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
Man card revocation line starts here -------->.  

+1

Link Posted: 2/1/2006 8:39:32 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

I know a lady that gets turned on by hairy dudes Im not a body hair fan everything goes except the pits and the legs.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 8:41:49 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 8:44:04 PM EDT
[#32]
Your wife is sadistic.

But some people are into that . . .
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 8:45:43 PM EDT
[#33]
THIS is a really interesting thread for AR.15!

But yeah, we like our womenz smooth... How do the womenz feel?
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 8:46:13 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 9:00:46 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 9:10:47 PM EDT
[#36]
OK, but when her car burns out a headlight be sure to trade her 'night vision' for waxing her naughty bits.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 3:14:42 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 3:25:06 AM EDT
[#38]
Don't care about the waxing...GOOD LUCK!...(Have you seen "The 40 Year Old Virgin")

Your thread title sure made me laugh!
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 3:28:07 AM EDT
[#39]
My wife shaves my back with a hair trimmer twice a year.
Otherwise, I wouldn't be allowed in any pool, lest I take all the water out with me.
No way she's waxing me, though.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 3:41:12 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
My wife shaves my back with a hair trimmer twice a year.
Otherwise, I wouldn't be allowed in any pool, lest I take all the water out with me.
No way she's waxing me, though.

You have no idea how fucking funny that strikes me. I'm not an overly hairy guy, so it's no big problem for me. Mrs gorilla knows that I'm doing good just to shave, and she's not gonna ask any more than that.

This is gonna be Goddamn funny, I can see it now. Ask Gabby why her sig is "Just say no to wax."
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 3:41:57 AM EDT
[#41]
Ok, cool-you joined the NVD club!

Not so cool: with your man-sweater ripped off you are gonna stick out like a milk bottle in the moonlight!

Link Posted: 2/2/2006 3:43:18 AM EDT
[#42]
Aaaah...it isn't that big of a deal.  My wife insists on waxing mine before we go on vacation someplace sunny.  I don't give a fuck.  If she offered to buy me a Gen 3 or 4 NV I'd let her do it whenever the hell she wanted.

Tip:  Unlike the above poster said, DON'T shower first.  The wax will stick to the hair no matter what - if the skin is clean and dry it will stick to IT too.  This hurts REALLY bad.  Learned this the hard way.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 3:46:16 AM EDT
[#43]

Link Posted: 2/2/2006 3:46:32 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
Your wife is sadistic.

But some people are into that . . .

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

My .02:
Men DO NOT WAX
It's a GIRL thing (sorry Dusty, but it's true)

All you guys AFRAID of wax are P*ssies though...

Link Posted: 2/2/2006 3:56:09 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
tinypic.com/n2ev87.jpg

Oh shit I laughed my ass off at that
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 3:56:13 AM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 4:17:34 AM EDT
[#47]
40 year old virgin, that was some funny shit.

mess with her, get Nair and do your back first, then there is nothing for the wax to rip out..and you will be all prickly soon.

Link Posted: 2/2/2006 4:18:00 AM EDT
[#48]

Don't need pics.

Unless its the wife.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 4:23:49 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKK That....

Dont like my hair...get lost...

No back or chest waxing for me...

No shaving the pits or legs (that shit is teh gay)

Their IS a double standard...a MAN should have hair...

WOMEN..need to shave the pits and the legs...a hairy bush is okay though

MEN and WOMEN are DIFFERENT...
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 4:29:21 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

.....get Nair and do your back first.....

That's what I was thinking. Nair doesn't hurt, does it? Nair for MEN.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top