BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 4:41:15 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 4:58:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Does it bother you that she wants you to look like a 14 year old?
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 5:00:44 AM EDT
[#3]
You must be one hairy ape like man.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 5:03:13 AM EDT
[#4]
KELLY CLARKSON!!!!!
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 6:19:06 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Second?  You are going to be the biggest joke with your wife and all of her friends......"Oh, you should have heard him scream like a little girl!"

+1

You do realize that when you let her do this that you can show absolutely no indication of pain, correct?

Otherwise you will become the laughingstock of every Thanksgiving, Christmas, family reunion, get-together, and girls night out.

Really fuck with her mind and play like you enjoy it.....   just like a nice back-scratching.

ETA:

Oh yeah, and payback's a bitch. Next time your wife wants a pair of really expensive shoes (or whatever else she's into) just make a deal with her....    she can have it if you can wax the pie for the rest of her life.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 6:26:39 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 6:43:17 AM EDT
[#7]
Well you gave your word...

MAN up
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 6:47:51 AM EDT
[#8]
Someone asked for us gals to chime in.  OK.

Hairy vs smooth is a personal aesthetic preference for either gender.

Most of we women choose to remove much of our body hair.  The hair removal techniques are the same regardless of gender.

1) Shaving.  'Nuff said.

2) Waxing.  This has been used since the days of the ancient Egyptians and Romans.   There is "hot" wax method (not really "hot"... just melted.)  And there is "cold wax" method. Actually cold wax isn't a wax, it is some gluey syrupey stuff that acts about like honey and is very messy.

Either of the waxing methods are somewhat messy, The actual "ripping out" of the hair from the skin feels about like scraping your skin with about 180 to 100 grit sandpaper.  Or somewhat worse.  But it is not "bad" or what I would call painful.  Really.  There is no blood although the skin will feel tender like a mild sunburn for several hours.  "If" (and this is an unlikely "if") the skin welts up, apply hydrocortisone ointment , and perhaps take a diphenhydramine (do not take with alchohol).

3) Depilatory creams.  This is a much more satisfactory choice, and I am surprised our gentleman's wife is not familiar with it.  I believe there actually are one or more products marketted for men like this.  These creams are used by bodybuilders to remove hair.  

I would suggest asking a local pharmacist at a well-stocked pharmacy for an "hair removal depilatory cream for men".  There are such things.  If they do not have one specifically for men, then the pharmacist will understand enough about the active ingredients to tell you "Their all the same" (which they are, except for smell... bad, worse and gag a maggot.)  Yes, depilatory creams smell horrible and can irritated the skin seriously if not washed off in time, or if not entirely washed out from folds of the skin (armpit for example).

I would not think of requiring a man to do something to his body he didn't wnat to do, but this is a simple, reversible aesthetic practice that may improve the intimacy of your respective lives.  Good luck and please lay off the whining, gentlemen.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 6:58:16 AM EDT
[#9]
why don't you look into a laser hair place?
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 7:00:09 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Here ya go buddy, good luck!

us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/universal_pictures/the_40_year_old_virgin/_group_photos/seth_rogen9.jpg

That portion of the movie was actually unscripted.  Those were his real reactions from the procedure and his nipples did bleed.  (saw the movie and the bonus features, pretty funny)  Anyway, hurts worse than a tattoo.....
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 7:06:46 AM EDT
[#11]

Originally Posted By Modern DayIsraelite:
Made deal with wife..I get night vision, she waxes my back..I'm scared

You made a deal the devil. The devil made good, now it is your turn. Part of what you owe her is that SHE gets to do it. You are doomed either way. Don't whimp out, pay her fully and completely and go above and beyond.  

(It is a rare thing that a woman asks something that you can deliver with the paltry price of a little pain, you got off easy)
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 7:16:24 AM EDT
[#12]
I just know there's a "high speed low drag" joke in here somewhere, but can't quite dig it out...
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 7:24:20 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
I made a deal with my wife.  She said I could get some night vision if she could wax my back for life.  It sure seemed like a good Idea at the time, but it has been a few months and now she wants me to pay up.  I'm really scared, did I make a good deal?  Would you have done the same deal?  Should I just strap on a set and be a Man?  I got a mini 14, so at least its good night vision.

I think you already know the answer to that one.....
Hell NO!!!! RUN Now sreaming like a little girl.....that shit is gonna hurt....

No, sack up, it can't be that bad.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 7:38:30 AM EDT
[#14]
Thats a shitty deal.
If the wife wanted me to wax my back I could give a shit if it made her happy, pain cant be worse than I live with everyday. (crushed L5).

I know marriage is give and take but if you could afford the NV anyways she just MAKING you do something for money that you wouldnt do because you love her ??????
That would piss me off but different stokes for different folks
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 7:38:37 AM EDT
[#15]
take it like a man....what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 7:41:17 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
I made a deal with my wife.  She said I could get some night vision if she could wax my back for life.  It sure seemed like a good Idea at the time, but it has been a few months and now she wants me to pay up.  I'm really scared, did I make a good deal?  Would you have done the same deal?  Should I just strap on a set and be a Man?  I got a mini 14, so at least its good night vision.

She might have a point.

Link Posted: 2/2/2006 7:45:02 AM EDT
[#17]
I don't know what is with this.  I've had two ladies try to get me to do the same thing.  One said back the other chest.  There was no quid-pro-quo so I declined.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 7:45:23 AM EDT
[#18]
gawd.  Men can be such pussies.

Link Posted: 2/2/2006 8:33:52 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 8:35:18 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Umm...if you wax your BACK and it doesn't hurt.....please do not tell us

We wax FAR MORE sensitive areas.
And NO!
I WILL NOT POST PICS....................
Freak.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 8:39:54 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 8:39:54 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I get my eyebrows waxed.  First few times it hurt like a bitch but it's over quick.  After that the  hair thins out, it's easier to pull out, and gets finer to.  Eventually there isn't that much of a need for it.  

ETA, do it you chickenshit pussy!

Dusty, your man card... NOW!!!

please tell me you at least got some pie out of it!

Dude, I couldn't even begin to tell you how many chicks LOVE it.  I only started doing it, cause like ModerdayIsrealite, I was forced to cause of the woman I was with at the time,  But chicks see that you do it, and just a few other simple things like that, and they see a guy that cares just enough about the way he looks to warrant at least a blow job
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 8:55:20 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

She might have a point.

images.snapfish.com/345%3B%3B33%3C2%7Ffp338%3Enu%3D3269%3E587%3E347%3EWSNRCG%3D32334%3A9869334nu0mrj

Where the hell did you get my picture?
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 9:16:51 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Umm...if you wax your BACK and it doesn't hurt.....please do not tell us

Not the back...but your back can't possibly be worse than your legs, chin, upper lip or eyebrows.
Never done the bikini thing, thank god I'm blonde.  
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 4:10:28 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
You'll be fine.  It isn't pleasant, but it isn't as bad as people are making it out to be.  A bit of alcohol before hand might help.  Also make sure you take a shower first and wash it with a non-moisturizing soap.  Otherwise the process will take longer and be more painful.  

I personally can't understand what kind of girl would be with a hairy guy.  We expect girls not to have a bush or arm pit hair right?  Guys should reciprocate - although I'm 20 so this may be more a reflection of a younger generation’s values because I know a lot of guys that wax chest and some that shave legs (I draw the line at that).  I would say this is not the norm, but it is also not rare.  I should note that I live in Austin, TX – so that may have some bearing…

Genetics are a bitch buddy haha. Not everyone is born with hairless, godlike bodies..i got buddha but that's life sometimes.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 4:22:07 PM EDT
[#26]
use nair.  
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 7:02:32 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 7:47:14 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 7:58:51 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
I personally can't understand what kind of girl would be with a hairy guy.  We expect girls not to have a bush or arm pit hair right?  Guys should reciprocate - although I'm 20 so this may be more a reflection of a younger generation’s values because I know a lot of guys that wax chest and some that shave legs (I draw the line at that).  I would say this is not the norm, but it is also not rare.  I should note that I live in Austin, TX – so that may have some bearing…

Hey, I live in Austin, Tx too.  What are you trying to imply???  

(the most I do is shave between my brows and shave the twig and berries... I'm not overly hairy on the chest, and pretty much none on my back, either, so I don't have much to worry about)
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top