Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 9:40:14 AM EDT
[#1]
I won't watch that shit till he gets a shotgun to the face
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 9:40:24 AM EDT
[#2]
The first couple of episodes, he was dressing like Don Johnson on Miami Vice. As soon as the show became popular, he went for the uber tactical look. I can't stand all the cheesy grand standing "Lessons of Life" he preaches to everyone he hauls in.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 9:44:56 AM EDT
[#3]
Here is his story on the murder, taken from some webpage interview.

Take from it what you will.----------------------

How did you end up killing someone?

I went one night to buy some pot from a guy and there were four of us in the car. My brother Disciple, Donny Kurkindol, went to the door with a sawed-off shotgun down his shirt to buy dope from this guy named Jerry. So he went inside and pulled the shotgun out and the gun went off and hit Jerry in the shoulder. All of us in the car didn't even see it happen but we heard the shot. Donny came running out, the shotgun had blown up in his hand and he was bleeding. So I told the driver, who was a girl, to get him to the hospital. On the way to the hospital Donny said he shot him in the shoulder. I went, "Oh shit!" So I went back to the house and saw them loading him into the ambulance and he was talking and all that. But at 6 a.m. when my alarm went off I heard on the radio that "Dog" Chapman was being sought for the shotgun slaying massacre of Jerry Oliver last night. The guy died overnight. Also, in Texas during those days, there was no such thing as "accessory before, during, or after the fact." You were as guilty as the guy that did it. In 1979 those laws changed.

How long did you go to jail for?

Four of us were convicted. Two got probation, I got five years, and the triggerman got 10 years. The other three of us didn't even get out of the car. But at the time I was considered just as guilty as the guy who pulled the trigger because I didn't go to the DA and turn him in. They expected me to go to the police and rat on my biker buddy.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 10:20:30 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Here is his story on the murder, taken from some webpage interview.

Take from it what you will.----------------------

How did you end up killing someone?

I went one night to buy some pot from a guy and there were four of us in the car. My brother Disciple, Donny Kurkindol, went to the door with a sawed-off shotgun down his shirt to buy dope from this guy named Jerry. So he went inside and pulled the shotgun out and the gun went off and hit Jerry in the shoulder. All of us in the car didn't even see it happen but we heard the shot. Donny came running out, the shotgun had blown up in his hand and he was bleeding. So I told the driver, who was a girl, to get him to the hospital. On the way to the hospital Donny said he shot him in the shoulder. I went, "Oh shit!" So I went back to the house and saw them loading him into the ambulance and he was talking and all that. But at 6 a.m. when my alarm went off I heard on the radio that "Dog" Chapman was being sought for the shotgun slaying massacre of Jerry Oliver last night. The guy died overnight. Also, in Texas during those days, there was no such thing as "accessory before, during, or after the fact." You were as guilty as the guy that did it. In 1979 those laws changed.

How long did you go to jail for?

Four of us were convicted. Two got probation, I got five years, and the triggerman got 10 years. The other three of us didn't even get out of the car. But at the time I was considered just as guilty as the guy who pulled the trigger because I didn't go to the DA and turn him in. They expected me to go to the police and rat on my biker buddy.

http://www.steppinoutmagazine.com/12_01_04/html/interview.html

I read there that he was the prison barber. I wonder how many prisoners' lives did he change by giving him "The Mullet of GOD"?

But the Texas thing is true, they still do it. An associate of mine got 2 years for drug dealing. He was hanging out with some bad kids, some of the underage boys in the group sold some Ritalin to some teenage girls saying that it was coke. One of them had an allergic reaction to it. The guy I knew was the only one of legal age, so they pinned it on him.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 10:28:30 AM EDT
[#5]
Prince could kick his ass with one limp wrist tied behind his back.

Somewhere, I have no doubt there is some unaired footage showing somebody kicking the shit out of him and using his neck pelt as a door mat.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top