Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/1/2006 5:53:34 PM EDT
Their servers are too busy, they can't handle the work.  Their IM has been down for a few weeks, doesn't really matter though since their IM never works anyway.  I try to post a comment on a friend of mine's page and I end up posting two comments, because the server is messed up.

That's all.  
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 5:54:17 PM EDT
[#1]
myspace is teh suck
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 5:58:26 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
myspace is teh suck

Part of me thinks that, part of me doesn't.  
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 5:58:44 PM EDT
[#3]
why do people do the "myspace"?
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 5:59:14 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

People find old friends from high school

especially the cute wiminz.  
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 6:00:35 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

bordem
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 6:01:17 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Because it's the cool, hip, trendy thing to do.

In another year the same people will think it is lame.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 6:02:39 PM EDT
[#7]
And I get an annoying box with a triangle and a ! that comes up every two minutes that says "This document contains no data" and it refers to the damn Myspace page.  

I don't think Myspace is lame.  
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 6:04:31 PM EDT
[#8]
I dropped it when my college got facebook.....

Weirdos on myspace.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 6:04:34 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
And I get an annoying box with a triangle and a ! that comes up every two minutes that says "This document contains no data" and it refers to the damn Myspace page.  

Don't worry, you're likely in the target audience.

Just say the following as fast as you can...

"have you ever been on myspace? Do you have a myspace account? ooh, add me to your friends list and I'll add you to mine! Oh this is soooo cool!"

Link Posted: 2/1/2006 6:06:14 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Don't worry, you're likely in the target audience.

Just say the following as fast as you can...

"have you ever been on myspace? Do you have a myspace account? ooh, add me to your friends list and I'll add you to mine! Oh this is soooo cool!"

I can't say it with a straight face.  Because when I see someone I know I send them an email through Myspace asking them to add me to their friend list.  

I hate the spammers though.  They spam you once or twice a month.  
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 6:08:08 PM EDT
[#11]
Pathetic that I have one. It's a crapload of pictures of me and friends at the range, and everyone at my school thought I was insane, since.. it's a crapload of pictures of me at the range. So, I made it private.

I thought it was stupid, I only got the account because of the pictures of hot chicks you needed to be logged in to see. Then, I found this hot asian I dated like, 5 years back.

Thank you MySpace!
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 6:18:03 PM EDT
[#12]
"Whoever is running MySpace"?

That would be Tom, the geeky guy in everyone's profile.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 6:19:24 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

I deleted that asshole.

Serves him right!
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 6:19:43 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

I deleted him from my friend's list not long after I joined
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 6:25:30 PM EDT
[#16]
It looks like nothing more than a place for preteens to hang out to me. I banned my daughters from joining such horse shit.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 6:28:47 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
www.myspace.com/tom

myspace-502.vo.llnwd.net/00000/20/52/2502_m.jpg

Va_Dinger:
Believe it or not there are a few twenty-year olds, like myself, that go there.  However, I do see a lot of 14 year olds on there and an odd  amount of over 30 year olds.  
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 6:35:40 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
It looks like nothing more than a place for preteens to hang out to me. I banned my daughters from joining such horse shit.

"preteens" not just in age, but mindset.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 6:44:45 PM EDT
[#19]
my friends and I jokenly call it "Emo Space"
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 6:47:08 PM EDT
[#20]
yea, it's been down alot lately.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 6:48:00 PM EDT
[#21]
Why do we care?  
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 6:50:31 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

deej86 is Emo?
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 6:54:56 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Like "Office Space" only more sad than funny.. but funny for different reasons.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 6:55:01 PM EDT
[#24]
Haha.

A lot of my friends have an account, but I won't cave in to peer pressure!
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 6:58:26 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
Haha.

A lot of my friends have an account, but I won't cave in to peer pressure!

Good for you.

In a year, when they're all on the 'myspace is just lame' bandwagon, you can just laugh at them.

It's like being one of the people who wouldn't wear bellbottoms and wide collars in the disco era - they may think you're not hip and trendy at the time, but when it's out of style, you have tons of photos of them dressed like idiots to hold over them.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 7:21:20 PM EDT
[#26]
myspacide.ytmnd.com/
couldn't resist, and yes, I still think that's fucking funny.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 8:08:58 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
myspacide.ytmnd.com/

He didnt really kill himself did he?

I actually heard about Myspace watching jepordy. I signed up not really knowing what it was, searched for a local band. Found one of my friends left them a comment. Then realized alot of people I knew are on it.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 8:31:23 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:
myspacide.ytmnd.com/

I actually heard about Myspace watching jepordy. I signed up not really knowing what it was, searched for a local band. Found one of my friends left them a comment. Then realized alot of people I knew are on it.

It doesn't really matter one way or the other, but if he did I guess that's one less whiny pussy in the world.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 9:19:53 PM EDT
[#29]
He did kill himself. It's one of the things where it was on some E-news sites, and about everyone added him to their friends, just so they can say that they lost a friend.

I didn't give a shit, he wasn't me. And he wasn't someone I knew. Suicide is stupid.

Edit:

http://myspacesuicidethegame.ytmnsfw.com/

http://hitlermyspace.ytmnd.com/
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 9:28:47 PM EDT
[#30]
facebook is waaaay better
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 3:15:47 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
myspacide.ytmnd.com/

It doesn't really matter one way or the other, but if he did I guess that's one less whiny pussy in the world.

Why did he kill himself?
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 3:20:22 PM EDT
[#32]
MySpace is full of a bunch of attention freaks.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 6:07:15 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Why did he kill himself?

Maybe he got tired of being a loser.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 6:14:09 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

And I bet she totally loves you for that.

Wow. It's not like myspace is the anti-christ or anything. You really need to lighten up and let your kids grow up on their own, and let them find out MySpace is dumb for themselves. You don't have to be a hardcore badass republican gun owner HOORAH dad on everything, you know.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 6:15:46 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Wow. It's not like myspace is the anti-christ or anything. You really need to lighten up and let your kids grow up on their own, and let them find out MySpace is dumb for themselves. You don't have to be a hardcore badass republican gun owner HOORAH dad on everything, you know.

IIRC dinger is on the left side of the isle.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 6:18:19 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Depends on the age . That place is overrun with horny dudes and im sure some sex offenders . I have seen lots of older men hitting on my GF's little sister threw that damn sight . What a bunch of scumbags .
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 6:22:12 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:
www.myspace.com/tom

myspace-502.vo.llnwd.net/00000/20/52/2502_m.jpg

kwacky.blogspot.com/uploaded_images/ban_him-774450.jpg

Va_Dinger:
Believe it or not there are a few twenty-year olds, like myself, that go there.  However, I do see a lot of 14 year olds on there and an odd  amount of over 30 year old pervs.  

Fixed it
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 6:27:01 PM EDT
[#38]
Simple answer to deal with those pervs. IGNORE THEM, and don't respond!

Link Posted: 2/2/2006 6:29:58 PM EDT
[#39]
Your problem is you deleted Tom... He knows you dont want to be friends, so he makes life on myspace hell for you...
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 6:31:54 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
Your problem is you deleted Tom... He knows you dont want to be friends, so he makes life on myspace hell for you...

a lot of people I know don't have Tom on their profile.  
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 6:33:42 PM EDT
[#41]
myspace is filled with hot chicks who flirt with you by adding comments to your page. I find it rather amusing
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 6:40:14 PM EDT
[#42]
MySpace...

It's like a wesbite where people go and log in daily to communicate with friends they know and some they may have lost contact with. (That's my purpose anyway.)

What a lame place... people logging in daily... leaving comments and whatnot... posting in forums... It's all dumb if you ask me...

Link Posted: 2/2/2006 6:51:01 PM EDT
[#43]
: COPS ON MYSPACE.

They look for drugs, alochol, party's posted..everything

TO ALL TAGGERS...COPS ON MYSPACE!!!
The pigs are using myspace 2 catch taggers!!!
it's true.

Also becareful w/any party that you post on ur friends comments

IF U (ALL) DONT BELIEVE ME, CHECK THIS WEB OUT!!!!!!!!!!!

http://cbs4boston.com/topstories/local_story_011133721.html

DONT BE A DICK , ........WARN PEOPLE PASS THIS DOWN!, COPY & PASTE THIS WEBSITE ON ADDRESS & READ THE INFORMATION. THIS AIN'T A JOKE!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top