User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 7:12:22 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:
You want some cheese with that whine, girlyman?

Quit reading the damned thread. Go have some cauliflower for lunch.

Everyone, no matter how tough, has something that completely grosses them out.

ANAL WARTS just must be my trigger.

If I could, I would upchuck on your shoes.

I was already feeling sick, but now I am really ready to vom.

Indeed.

It begs the question, however...

...Can ye smell it??

Link Posted: 2/2/2006 7:19:54 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:
They can get rather large.

We had one woman with what looked like a cauliflower growing between her legs.  It was a full headed cauliflower and not a little spear.  It was FUCKING HUGE!  She came to the ER for treatment.  My question to her was didnt you notice something was growing between your legs?  She said maybe.  But didnt bother with it because she was busy.  She needed surgery because she couldnt pee.

Another that looked like one of the Japanese fans the Samurai had.  Almost as big.

SHUTUP!!! SHUT THE ^*@$&!@#^ UP ALREADY!!! STOP SAYING THIS SICK ^!$^@!&@!!!!!!

I DON'T WANT TO PUKE ON MY KEYBOARD, DAMMIT!!!

Reading ANY post is a choice, not a requirement!  
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 7:25:30 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 7:31:13 AM EDT
[#4]
I know I'm going to be sorry but, Tag.    

Link Posted: 2/2/2006 7:35:58 AM EDT
[#5]
1 in 5 people have Herpes Type II.  It can be passed or carried with no symptoms present.  Check out HerpesHelp.com for more information.

No, I don't have it.  But, I do work for a pharma company.  
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 8:33:48 AM EDT
[#6]
Is it true that slightly over 50% of the population (under a certain age, 30 for instance)  in the US has an STD of one sort or another?
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 9:02:32 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
You want some cheese with that whine, girlyman?

Quit reading the damned thread. Go have some cauliflower for lunch.

Everyone, no matter how tough, has something that completely grosses them out.

ANAL WARTS just must be my trigger.

If I could, I would upchuck on your shoes.

I was already feeling sick, but now I am really ready to vom.

Did we hit a particular sore point with you?  A simple session with the laser will help you immensly!
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 9:05:08 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Is it true that slightly over 50% of the population (under a certain age, 30 for instance)  in the US has an STD of one sort or another?

Yes and no.  Depends what you call an STD.  If you consider HPV an STD which it does qualify per the definition of STD.  Then actually the number maybe higher.  

The actual incidence of symptoms is much lower.

But we just had a lady in the office with SYPHILLIS and HIV.  Pregnant no less.  She is a recent immigrant from Africa.  Can you feel your tax dollars slipping out of your pocket?  You should she has medicaid.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 9:26:30 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Did we hit a particular sore point with you?  A simple session with the laser will help you immensly!

You got a laser that will kill the part of my brain that is revulsed by the very concept of ANAL WARTS????

Though I don't enjoy the nausea, I do sort of like my aversion to ANAL WARTS....
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 3:27:08 PM EDT
[#10]
The world is a scary place.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top